• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

..This guy DOES realize that post Round 1 Accelerator blitzes in-character 9 times out of 10 right?

He doesn't need to be bloodlusted.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Wait for it....

unknown.png

:mjlol
AHHHHH PUSSY SHIT :mjgrin

This misses the complete point of why Nasu is doing that and again, shows full well that these users will fucking lie their asses off for their own shitty arrogance.
The reason he planned on buffing the DAA was because FGO has such ludicrous threats that the DAA comes off like chump change(and they actually do) so he's buffing them primarily TO the level that Servants have shown off in recent media. Even looking into the Tsukihime Remake, most of Arcuied's shit that was stated in the series never changed once, it actually just gets used and she only really gets 1-2 new tools and that's it.
Nothing about the actual powerlevel of either series legit changed, just the DAA will be more updated so they won't come off as chumps in comparison to FGO's villains.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

lol

thats such a weak reason for a ban lol

come on man

tonpax was a completely unique user expressing his own views :mjpls

It is. It's fucking amazing they actually do prove that Mods watch our forums and are such bitch made, they will perma-ban someone for any and every reason they can manage.
Like it's so fucking pathetic.

..This guy DOES realize that post Round 1 Accelerator blitzes in-character 9 times out of 10 right?

They believe Karna and Achilles can't do it, Accelerator has no chance :oldryoma

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

so let me get this fucking straight. The have accelerator being unable to take Nazerick but for some reason he can beat GOLDEN FUCKING AMAZO

SB mods need to hop off this threads nuts and actually hold their users to an actual standard cause this shit is wild

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It is. It's fucking amazing they actually do prove that Mods watch our forums and are such bitch made, they will perma-ban someone for any and every reason they can manage.
Like it's so fucking pathetic.

They believe Karna and Achilles can't do it, Accelerator has no chance :oldryoma
>implying Karna and Achilles are beneath him

the downplay smh

so let me get this fucking straight. The have accelerator being unable to take Nazerick but for some reason he can beat GOLDEN FUCKING AMAZO

SB mods need to hop off this threads nuts and actually hold their users to an actual standard cause this shit is wild

They legit cannot do that as they actually believe fucking Nazarick is just that strong because they can't do get off the pot over their DnD wannabe series.

The number of characters they believe cannot defeat Nazarick is actually fucking insane.

>implying Karna and Achilles are beneath him

the downplay smh

Trying to be real cheeky there huh? :maybe

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
They legit cannot do that as they actually believe fucking Nazarick is just that strong because they can't do get off the pot over their DnD wannabe series.

The number of characters they believe cannot defeat Nazarick is actually fucking insane.

Trying to be real cheeky there huh? :maybe
Who said I was being cheeky?

I'll make that a thread, don't tempt me.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Yes, he would infact start off with a blitz.
And yes, he would be able to sense pretty much everyone in the area. Vector analysis is a bitch.

Yes, he would infact start off with a blitz.
And yes, he would be able to sense pretty much everyone in the area. Vector analysis is a bitch.

Again, you are seeing this from our actual common sense way of thinking. For SB, this is how they see it. It's called "Spacebattles Competence" and yes, they abuse the shit out of it.

Once you seriously notice that most VS. battles for them, they will outright pretend the person they want to win will suddenly gain insane levels of intelligence and outright clairvoyance(i.e. Somehow guessing a weakpoint or a weakness in a fighting style like they are JoJo characters) and the opponent suddenly ceases to have their own intelligence, character and even reason to live...

That's when you realize that's what "Spacebattles Competence" actually means :tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>Auras aren't a physical thing

..what

(not that something being entirely physical is a pre-requisite for him to affect it, but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back