• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
@Mr.OMG Do you have the quote of Coronzon inducing madness on those that look at her (supposedly at a planetary scale) or the Abyss/Da'at/Ungrund containing all the negative emotion that the human race will ever experience?

Or at least the link to your SB respect thread.

Last edited:
Goku explicitly needs a special suit for both outer space and the Earth's core.

That was filler for one and him basically barely getting burned despite falling into lava more states the issue is how there's no way to breathe the further you go down.

No, different settings have different levels of constitution, what characters in one can resist in their world is not applicable to what other characters resist.

You would not argue that Goku could resist hydra venom or some other powerful toxin because [insert Nasu character here] has resisted it and Goku is physically stronger than them. The same with things like the heat of the sun.

That doesn't even begin to make sense. Radiation is not the same as a Hydra Venom even from the start(Not to mention DB HAS things like that with the Magical Poison Water he used to get a boost against DK Piccolo and Lavender's poison). Radiation melts your cells, poison breaks down your insides through various means. Space is full of Radiation yet Frieza at his weakest survived that too no problem.
Unless the Radiation itself is special(Which Garou's isn't), then it works like any type of Radiation.

There's no evidence that Freeza's attack is as hot a the sun. And Coola almost died to the sun. Not to mention none of the characters in that thread scale to them.

So we are going to ignore that Ki Blasts have been infused with Heat plenty of times? How you think that Planets be reducd to nothing? Or Piccolo and the Moon?

Broly also died to the sun.

After he got smashed into it by the Triple Kamehameha and been pushed deep into it...

None which are in that thread.

The Ginyu Force are literally aliens themselves, why would they be anymore affected by Radiation than the Saiyans they see as inferior?

Everyone in the ToP scales above the characters in the thread. And the level of electricity used is not that high.

DB Goku survived Magical Poison Water which would kill him if he was too weak...
Roshi's Electrical attack says otherwise as it still does what it did in DB and it gets stronger as he did.

A poison that rots you from the inside out is worse than any acid known.

Still characters way above anyone in the thread.

Magical. Poison. Water.
It's in DB.

Daizenshuu 7 doesn't classify the attack as ki manipulation and the description says Dabura makes the flames from air and some special digestive fluids in his body.

1. Dabura's attacks are MAGIC. Just like how PICCOLO'S attacks have always been stated to be Magic.
2. Ki has taken on ridiculous properties and characters like Jiren and Roshi have shown they can be turned into Elementals in the past. This isn't new for DB.

The Ginyus were easily defeated by Goku when the most gravity he had endured was x100, none of the characters in the thread would be able to resist x300 times gravity.

Goku has Kaioken which would further amp his stats... that's not close to a fair comparison there...

>travelling the diameter of Jupiter in a couple of seconds
>Yasha is too slow

:giogio

Remember that SPACEbattles don't know shit about how fast crap like that actually is and just believes Garou, Blast and Saitama is faster because "One Punch Man"... that's literally it.

They think FTL is literally the same regardless despite Lightyears and AU being a thing...

"I've never seen the show but someone who doesn't know their full ability thinks they wouldn't survive so it must be an outlier"

Ah, they gonna start downplaying Kamen Rider too? Another to add to the piles of series SB doesn't like because "it doesn't use science right?"

I think we all know the answer to this question.

It always is...
SB has a pathological seething of the Nasuverse I can't even fathom where it comes from. Is it from VSBW wankers? CV downplayers? Nasu made them cry at night?
They also realize that it wasn't just Tokyo that Dendera Light Bulb was gonna destroy but also all of Japan right? They somehow take it's exhausting turning Tokyo into Dust as all it was gonna do when it was just that, heat exhaust.

"I've never seen the show but someone who doesn't know their full ability thinks they wouldn't survive so it must be an outlier"

Takeshi Hongo stomps his shit. Catch me when Captain America can survive soccer balls equal to nukes or actual nukes. Able to keep up with Neo-Heisei Era Kamen Riders making him sub-rel or ftl.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Fucking.. what?

Fucking.. what?

Shirou would either copy Hektor's or Roland's stats when he copies whatever version of Durandal he wants...
That's non-negotiable.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Fuck if I know, I dropped Index after the first series ended :zaru
If you're talking about the Invisible Thing (clever name etc etc), then yeah. That eclipses the other two enormously.
It showed up against Fiamma in OT the first time.

"The unbreakable sword doesn't negate momentum" is what I was mainly referring to.

They take what happened to Lostbelt Artemis and ignored that Artemis' Main Cannon also has her Authority in it... which last I checked, Authorities are bullshit in the Nasuverse and aren't comparable to the typical blast in the Nasuverse(Where Heracles can straight up negate Excalibur itself if it's too weak).

Masterblack06

Cosmically Evolved Entity
Garou has no buisiness in Toriko. The man has nowhere near close enough feats to even harm a random enbu monkey much less the fucking 8 kings

Garou has no buisiness in Toriko. The man has nowhere near close enough feats to even harm a random enbu monkey much less the fucking 8 kings
Again, the wank of OPM is reaching critical mass as they are just pretending that Garou is MFTL from FTL because...
Nothing he does would make him Lightyears fast, let alone AU speed or even Planck.

Virtually every series they wanked these fucks to be faster, literally have better speed feats than they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back