• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:blobwhat

Proto234

Distinguished

Lol, I'm pretty sure Stheno can just seduce Qrow with her NP/skill, making him fighting against Raven in her stead. That'll be a scene worth watching

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
laughing-crying.gif
> Wargreymon vs Endeavor? :breh
> As if fucking regular ass Greymon, or hell pretty much any noteworthy adult level, couldn't solo the verse. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
> Two Espada who are ranked based on reiatsu and have no particular physical specialties.
> Comparing stats while ignoring R2.

This really should be the most obvious thing in the world, but the fact that someone would even feel need to make a thread for this over there, shows how desperate that section is to make the scaling in this series more complex than it actually is.

Hell we already have someone giving speed to R1 Ulquiorra and it's only gonna get worse when the rest turn up. 🤦‍♂️

Mr.OMG

Paramount

When this dude came along, it all went fucked up. One dude says that the Christian God is the strongest being, and another person says that the Secret Chiefs, Aiwass and Coronzon are equal to the Magical Gods, even though they are not, they are many times stronger than them. And thopples is thopples.

The only Stheno and Euryale Qrow and Raven can defeat is the Divine Spirit version who can't do shit. Servant versions murder.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Grimmjow no sold a Getsuga though.
From a weaker Ichigo, yes.
It was even more impressive than Ulquiorra's block due to Ichigo catching him unaware and firing point blank
He literally calls Ichigo out to attack him, he was hardly "off guard" like you're implying.
0281-016.png
It also looks like he dispersed the Getsuga with his claws rather than tank it straight up, which makes more sense considering Ichigo's regular attacks hurt him in this same fight.
0281-017.png
0281-018.png
As opposed to...
0346-014.png
0346-015.png
0346-016.png
0346-017.png
Ulquiorra standing still, straight up taking a STRONGER Getsuga from a stronger Ichigo and it doing absolutely nothing.

How is Grimmjow's feat more impressive again?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
a general radahn vs garou thread would probably melt the site

i aint got the time or energy for that thho lol
The fun part comes when you remember someone tried arguing they can't be stars for Radahn because we can see how they're being effected despite being light years away

And here you have that exact issue ignored for the nth time in fiction, because the night sky sure as fuck isn't going to look like that for years/decades/centuries etc via real physics

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The fun part comes when you remember someone tried arguing they can't be stars for Radahn because we can see how they're being effected despite being light years away

And here you have that exact issue ignored for the nth time in fiction, because the night sky sure as fuck isn't going to look like that for years/decades/centuries etc via real physics
yep exactly

the double standards are hilarious

nevermind the fact that Radahn actually turns day to night during the phase change of the boss fight as well iirc

no matter how much you downplay it, elden ring has cosmic feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back