• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Web-capture-6-7-2022-12146-tonarinoyj-jp.jpg

:russ
Niggas jumping the gun again. we dont even know what the fuck happened here

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>Yhwach doing anything to Magic Gods

:mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
We still have context as Earth in the Toriko Universe is like the size of Jupiter or one of the other Gas Giants. Much easier to get Planetary from it without the Planet needing to be destroyed.
yeah but every character eos is WAY beyond that threshold already, especially Neo (granted Neo did have multiple attacks that WOULD have nuked the earth if not for food luck)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
eh i mean this isn't uncommon

toriko had multiple solar system level characters not destroying the planet at that ending
Toriko earth is just super fucking durable. Shit was getting squeezed and didn't burst

I also like how I was right and Saitama is just rocking garous shit and the only reason Garou is getting hits in is because Saitama is only barely dodging shit

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
HAHAHAHAHA... yeah no, Saitama is now officially just "okay" and would get cooked by most universes...
But not Fate :mjlol

At least till he reaches Servant Universe chars, Beast Kiara, Lostbelt Kings, whatever else is above whatever he did to those stars.

Can someone translate that actually?

But not Fate :mjlol

At least till he reaches Servant Universe chars, Beast Kiara, Lostbelt Kings, whatever else is above whatever he did to those stars.

Can someone translate that actually?

I doubt he did shit to the Stars, to be honest. Just seems to be people jumping the gun so hard, that it's basically become it's own event at the Olympics. Wouldn't be surprised if Garou and Saitama's Clash ultimately just did the equivalent of a Mini-Enuma Elish.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I doubt he did shit to the Stars, to be honest. Just seems to be people jumping the gun so hard, that it's basically become it's own event at the Olympics. Wouldn't be surprised if Garou and Saitama's Clash ultimately just did the equivalent of a Mini-Enuma Elish.
This feat is to the OPM fanboys, what the Beerus and Goku clash was for DB fanboys, just nowhere near as impressive as the latter, even if true. :mjlol :mjlol :mjlol

This feat is to the OPM fanboys, what the Beerus and Goku clash was for DB fanboys, just nowhere near as impressive as the latter, even if true. :mjlol :mjlol :mjlol

Like I legit don't understand how anyone can cream their pants even at the best interpretation of the feat unless you go all in on the Toonforce explanation with Saitama kicking the portal.
It doesn't help that BOTH Saitama and Garou did that feat from the excess of their attacks meaning you can't even distribute it to just one of them alone :oldryoma

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I also like how I was right and Saitama is just rocking garous shit and the only reason Garou is getting hits in is because Saitama is only barely dodging shit
How ftl are Saitama and Garou now? Cause I know their ftl from Garou's fight with Platsperm and Flaccid Flash, but I forgot what the number on the calc was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back