Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
In a sense, it looks like they already did(They very much mention Siegfried and Country Busting from the Manga). The issue is that they aren't going with Planetary+ despite that being well within the cards since F/SN.

But I can't blame them since that primarily comes from the Mud of the Holy Grail/Primordial Sea and most Fate fans wouldn't even get that due to it primarily being locked within Tsukihime and not realizing that the it's literally is a World in and of itself.

I remember telling someone that and they believed I was crazy even when I brought in ChaosTheory's post.
"5-A Servants? Nah, that's crazy talk. 1-C Servants though? Yeah that's completely fine." - vsbattles probably

seth

Preeminent

It's fucking hilarious when VSB actually has it's head out of it's ass when it comes to Nasuverse shit more than SB ever could...
the only reason it was succesful was because crystalvalley wasn`t in the thread. He stonewalled the last thread and doesn`t belive servants cant go above sub sonic and island level.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Which reminds me, Vasavi Shakti absolutely would fuck up Herc if it hit right? Issue being Karna has to sacrifice his armor to use it and it's a one time use iirc.

"5-A Servants? Nah, that's crazy talk. 1-C Servants though? Yeah that's completely fine." - vsbattles probably

That's because they have Fate/Extra-CCC Servants as somehow completely different than any other Servant from different Universes because Moon Cell bullshit... the problem? The Moon Cell is wanked to hell and back because of terrible fan translations or missing how shit is actually worded and used(Why we get the Multiversal Moon Cell from) and ignores the primary reason for the wank(BB) is actually just as strong as she is in CCC outside of gimping her worst aspects... and she still gets murdered by Rhongomyniad when she basically hits her full power from CCC in Summer 3.

So you end up with the "Multiversal Gilgamesh" nonsense and you even have some people ignore Extella and Extella Link despite being sequels to Extra and CCC because it "downgrades them".

the only reason it was succesful was because crystalvalley wasn`t in the thread. He stonewalled the last thread and doesn`t belive servants cant go above sub sonic and island level.

Well he's a fucking idiot considering that ShadowWhoWalks literally did calcs showing that they are Island+/Country+ over there and I have seen his arguments as he constantly uses F/SN-Z downplay despite how stupid it is to use it now(Especially when in those same series you get characters reacting to attacks moving at lightspeed, characters thinking at FTL and moving just as fast).

Which reminds me, Vasavi Shakti absolutely would fuck up Herc if it hit right? Issue being Karna has to sacrifice his armor to use it and it's a one time use iirc.

To be fair? It's fucking weird as Vasavi Shakti in later works has shown to be able to actually be reused and Karna still keeps his armor(He uses it twice in a row in Fate/Extella Link and he uses it in FGO against Ashwatthaman and literally equips his armor after that). He COULD potentially kill Heracles with it... but Heracles has done some absolutely batshit insane things before(The Surtr thing we talked about? He literally blocked an attack that would turn the entire Nasuverse Earth to ashes and it being boosted against the Divine twice over)

Mondak

Preeminent

:drake

There's nothing in MHA that should compell SB users to make these threads. Samething with KnY. Both are unimpressive, yet they're put against verses they have no business with. They could easily use Black Clover or Eden's Zero, if they wanted current shonen manga that has actual impressive feats and hax. But no, they stan the former two, for some reason.

And just watch. That thread will be 5+ pages long, with clowns trying to explain why Bowser doesn't punt AM into the sun

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:drake

There's nothing in MHA that should compell SB users to make these threads. Samething with KnY. Both are unimpressive, yet they're put against verses they have no business with. They could easily use Black Clover or Eden's Zero, if they wanted current shonen manga that has actual impressive feats and hax. But no, they stan the former two, for some reason.

And just watch. That thread will be 5+ pages long, with clowns trying to explain why Bowser doesn't punt AM into the sun
Bowser absolutely fucking folds this man. Holy shit

seth

Preeminent

Even when someone start making sense about star wars SB keeps refusing it.

El Hermano

Acclaimed

Bruh. Building level CT :skully
Idk if this is a joke or a serious attempt from someone who's new to this. But I still find this hilarious.
EDIT: It's probably a serious attempt.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Is he trying to see how much it takes to make CT? Or how much it takes to break each stone for it
How much it'd take to break all of them. He outright ignores perspective in that calc and it seems like he intentionally chose to calculate the one panel with skewed perspective of the CT.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back