Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Round 1: Dangai Ichigo vs True Bankai Ichigo, mugetsu is restricted.
Dangai Ichigo stomps.
Round 2:HOS True Bankai Ichigo vs Dangai Ichigo, no restrictions.
True Bankai Ichigo wins.
Dangai beating EoS BANKAI Ichigo in any form. :kobeha

And of course it's Sables, SOMEHOW coming to the conclusion that the form which KILLED Soul King mustache while severely fucking weakened...is going to lose to a form which was damaged by an Aizen considerably weaker than the one Soul King Mustache one-shotted. :hestonpls

"But EoS Ichigo's Bankai ONLY raises his attack power, nothing else." :breh

Despite that literally never being how his Bankai has worked before, nor do we have any reason to believe that's all it does. But of course Bankai only raise stats relevant to their ability, isn't that right Sables? They don't give a general boost and some of them don't raise stats AT ALL according to this muppet.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
it is a reach its just at least some kind of concrete visual which is a lot better than what they were offering lol
Take a look at that thread now. They're trying to desperately use it to push for galaxy level. Daio's arguing it should a "spherical object that could containt a galaxy".

This is exactly why you shouldn't be generous with those fucking muppets even if they're slow. You try feeding them a crumb and they bite your whole hand off.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Take a look at that thread now. They're trying to desperately use it to push for galaxy level. Daio's arguing it should a "spherical object that could containt a galaxy".

This is exactly why you shouldn't be generous with those fucking muppets even if they're slow. You try feeding them a crumb and they bite your whole hand off.
yeah i really should not have said anything :mjlol

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Anyone who thought I was joking or exaggerating about that "his Bankai doesn't raise his stats" shit? :maybe
The ones who can get that oxygen to their brains long enough to think for two seconds to understand why the OP made the rounds in the first place. Bankai Ichigo doesn't get stat boosts uniformly.
Here he is literally making that argument.
He did so in the past because reiatsu wrapped around him in the form of his cloak. We're told no less than two times across the manga.
Yes we are told that his Bankai wraps around him in the form of his cloak.

We are however NEVER told, nor is it even implied that that's why he gets a general stat boost. This is only a massive assumption you're making to not accept the bloody obvious. He gets a general stat boost because it's a fucking Bankai that doesn't specifically state it DOESN'T do that (ala Ikkaku's).

Also it's not 100% general as his original version favored speed 'cause THAT was its ability. It condensed his power down into a smaller form, so that he could move faster, Byakuya explains this and Ichigo does nothing to contradict him.

All the cloak does is represent how much reiatsu he has left, that's it.
EoS Bankai Ichigo doesn't do that anymore.
So?
It is now a more conventionally powerful weapon so we have no reason to believe the stat boosts remained when the principle behind them changed.
You might want to actually try to PROVE that the principal you're talking about IS the reason he got the stat boost in the first place.

Because in reality, we have NO reason whatsoever to doubt that his EoS Bankai raises all his stats. In fact we have a blatant reason to believe otherwise. Because if only his destructive power went up, why would Mustache be remotely concerned about it? :maybe
Featwise, he's also shit out of luck.
> One-shotted one of the strongest characters in the verse and took his attacks while severely weakened
> So strong said character made sure to hax his Bankai out of existance because it was SUCH a threat.
In other words? Round 1 Ichigo now has a powerful weapon, but relatively dogshit stats. He loses his head.
Yes and these "relatively dog shit stats" stem from:
  • Ichigo getting tagged by Meninas (a blow that proceeded to do absolutely nothing) because he was focused on Mustache.
  • Getting floored by a dude who specifically turns the opponent's own reiatsu into poison.
  • Not one-shot killing people despite it being Ichigo and him literally telling Candice to dodge it. Didn't stop him from throwing them about like rag dolls though.
Wow such dog shit. :kobeha

@Adamant soul Jesus, that argument is shit.
The Cloak shit is from Ichigo's False Bankai, no shit it wouldn't be reflected in his True Bankai, why the fuck would it?!
Kubo doesn't even mention Ichigo could switch to the Cloak if the False Bankai wasn't broken, just the sword itself. The Cloak was never an important part of it.

But yeah, it's weaker despite Yhwach in the final battle literally saying his True Shikai > Dangai Form due to the absolute sheer volume of Reiatsu Ichigo is releasing(Which is an hilarious handicap to the rest of the Sternritter as he never even TRIED with them).

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
But yeah, it's weaker despite Yhwach in the final battle literally saying his True Shikai > Dangai Form due to the absolute sheer volume of Reiatsu Ichigo is releasing(Which is an hilarious handicap to the rest of the Sternritter as he never even TRIED with them).
Which is what makes it even more pathetic because he refuses to acknowledge this aspect of that scene.

He can't be Dangai level because:
"Dangai wouldn't perform as "poorly" against the Nazis."
"We've seen visible reiatsu before, it doesn't prove much."
"Yoruichi took Askin's poison better than him."
"Mustache OBVIOUSLY isn't talking about his Shikai state ALONE because it's feats are "shit".

Ichigo may actually be up there for one of the most downplayed characters in the series. :kobeha

"Dangai wouldn't perform as "poorly" against the Nazis."

The fuck is this dude talking about? EoS Ichigo's biggest problem was how little he was used because, you know, he was literally too overpowered to have a legit fight with anyone but Yhwach. He is basically Yamamoto at that point.

"We've seen visible reiatsu before, it doesn't prove much."

Only Anime wise, never Manga wise to the extent Yhwach states at that point in time.

"Yoruichi took Askin's poison better than him."

Ichigo's own fucking Reiatsu was used against him in Gift Pool vs. Yourichi getting hit by Gift Bad.

"Mustache OBVIOUSLY isn't talking about his Shikai state ALONE because it's feats are "shit".

Ah yes, him actually making Yhwach get serious when using Cero Getsuga isn't him talking about his Shikai... despite only seeing his Shikai at that point and his Bankai caused him to IMMEDIATELY break it and when it was repaired, tried to break it again.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
> Ichigo too OP

> Got beaten off-panel by Askin not even needing Volstandig

He’d be screwed fighting any of the others Elite Sternritter too given how badly they all counter you just trying to punch hard, especially Gerard

I agree he is stronger EoS, but Dangai was still Ichigo at his peak in badassery

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the reason eos ichigo had his bankai erased from yeehaw with the almighty shenanigans , was literally stopped from the plot, cuz if he had landed that hit, the fight would be over

and as we saw in the end, ichigo overpowered him, just fine, yeehaw only thanks to his hax survived that long against eos ichigo, and gave him trouble

so

simple

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

> runs a high tier marvel gauntlet

like the mid tiers cant oneshot :russ

bruh

peter stops holding back his punches, just for seeing the worm stans seething and coping, even the feminists gonna forgive him, but instead of punching her, he breaks the 4th wall, and shoryukens the sb posters instead :mjlol

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
> runs a high tier marvel gauntlet

like the mid tiers cant oneshot :russ

bruh

peter stops holding back his punches, just for seeing the worm stans seething and coping, even the feminists gonna forgive him, but instead of punching her, he breaks the 4th wall, and shoryukens the sb posters instead :mjlol
What a true hero :wow

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
lol

lmao

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

What the fuck logic is this
So fucking gay it's incredible.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
lol

lmao
The real answer is: Any classes, any number of members, at least level 1. Nazarick gets its shit rocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back