Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:hm

Astolfo can literally fly there in seconds and he isn't really all that easy to corrupt given how he is mentally and how strong he is mentally at that(Took like 2 Command Seals and a decent amount of time before he was finally going to wimp out and kill Sieg in Apocrypha).

Everyone else should have also enough willpower to make it to Mordor before the Ring fucks them.

The only one I can see falter is Mash and it depends on when we take her from Fate/Grand Order.

Okay seriously, SB is on some serious shit right now with whatever the fuck Morgan did to them because this is getting ridiculous.

the reason eos ichigo had his bankai erased from yeehaw with the almighty shenanigans , was literally stopped from the plot, cuz if he had landed that hit, the fight would be over

and as we saw in the end, ichigo overpowered him, just fine, yeehaw only thanks to his hax survived that long against eos ichigo, and gave him trouble

so

simple

Ichigo literally murdered Yhwach the second he got that opening... but Elite Sternritters would have beat his ass right? :skully :russ
Askin was the only fucker that could have done that to Ichigo and that's precisely due to how broken Death-Dealing is.
Lille? Wouldn't have touched him
Gerard? Would have been continually oneshot
Pernida? Effortlessly oneshot
Even Haschwalth would have been a fucking nobody to EoS Ichigo, the fuck is people on right now? PCP?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

..Isn't it just Wukong?

Unless there's some DC/Marvel character I'm forgetting about (besides Grodd).

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

:mjpls

Jesus Christ, I have never seen people try so hard and pretend anyone in Demon Slayer can handle anyone in Inuyasha even before the Sequel happened in both the Anime and Manga format.

"Demon Slayer Demons can bypass durability" Since when?
"Demons can absorb right down to the molecules and stuff and not just biomass" So does Naraku? Including having to deal with their literal fucking souls trying to vie for control, did anyone not watch Inuyasha here?
Hell, Naraku has issues absorbing not just Sesshoumaru, but Inuyasha explicitly due to their powerful Demon Blood despite the fact he literally is a hivemind of thousands of demons and has literally taken control of those alive and assimilated them entirely.

Inuyasha literally strolls the verse and fucks up everyone's day.

I was sitting on this for awhile and I should have brought it up awhile ago:
Why do people think anything AFO has done is impressive outside of the Island Busting attack he did by basically combining every single Attack Quirk he had to do so against Sage Mode Naruto?

Do people remember the massive fucking Rhino he effortlessly threw into the air at massive speeds? Or the fact he can blitz someone who basically had access to 4-5 different people who are vastly superhuman himself?(Fast enough to keep up with an Incomplete Sage Mode Jiraya and even hurt him?) And the fact that he has access to the Rasenshuriken and can summon a whole mass of clones at that?

Mondak

Preeminent

:lolwat

What are they supposed to do to WW?

And of course, there are people arguing for the OPM duo

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

I was sitting on this for awhile and I should have brought it up awhile ago:
Why do people think anything AFO has done is impressive outside of the Island Busting attack he did by basically combining every single Attack Quirk he had to do so against Sage Mode Naruto?

Do people remember the massive fucking Rhino he effortlessly threw into the air at massive speeds? Or the fact he can blitz someone who basically had access to 4-5 different people who are vastly superhuman himself?(Fast enough to keep up with an Incomplete Sage Mode Jiraya and even hurt him?) And the fact that he has access to the Rasenshuriken and can summon a whole mass of clones at that?
serious answer it's because they just eyeball everything
not that calcs are the be all end all but they don't do a ton of that so you end up with
this

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

When the fuck is Fate a Power Fantasy? I'm pretty fucking sure looking at the shit Shirou, Sieg, Hakuno and Ritsuka go through is NOT something you would want to base a Power Fantasy on compared to shit like Bruce Wayne(despite how badly damaged he is), Superman, John Wick, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back