• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro @Paxton
I gotta ask. Whats the deal with the whole Evil Touma thing?
Most recent case of WTF from Touma losing his arm at the end of New Testament. Touma is split into two versions, the real one and a devious copy of him made from the dregs of whatever is within Imagine Breaker. Said fake takes his Imagine Breaker while the real Touma gets turned into a dragon.

Later on, we find out this manifestation was made from Touma’s negative aspects and subconscious wishes. As a result, it even retains the memories he himself lost that he wishes he had which wrecks havoc on Shokuhou for reasons too long to explain.

Long story short, Shokuhou and Pre-memory loss Touma have a history together and circumstances lead to Touma not only unable to remember her but also to immediately forget about her the moment she leaves his sight. The copy takes advantage of this from possessing those memories to manipulate her.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Well, it's been a while, but the basic gist is that Kamijou no Touma, or Touma Alter as I like to call him, is an emanation of his subconscious desires/regrets from the Coronzon arc (mostly anyway) given form via the IT (which is theorized to be some sort of wish-granting device).

Who also word for word calls himself something similar to an Esper power.

He's not really "evil" per se, but he is a bit of an ass.

Touma loses IB at this point and it goes to Touma Alter, hence him getting the Dragon Shell (not the official name) instead.
He gets a teal/yellow color scheme while Touma Alter gets a pink/green color scheme, something something related to Rosicrucian stuff.

It's... complicated.

Most recent case of WTF from Touma losing his arm at the end of New Testament. Touma is split into two versions, the real one and a devious copy of him made from the dregs of whatever is within Imagine Breaker. Said fake takes his Imagine Breaker while the real Touma gets turned into a dragon.

Later on, we find out this manifestation was made from Touma’s negative aspects and subconscious wishes. As a result, it even retains the memories he himself lost that he wishes he had which wrecks havoc on Shokuhou for reasons too long to explain.

Long story short, Shokuhou and Pre-memory loss Touma have a history together and circumstances lead to Touma not only unable to remember her but also to immediately forget about her the moment she leaves his sight. The copy takes advantage of this from possessing those memories to manipulate her.
That explains why the mugen version of him just turns into an unkillable monster that just starts one shotting niggas
:hestonpls

@Masterblack06 lmao
Like somebody said before Fuuko beats all of them in quality. I also think the people answering are correct, she beats rounds 1 through 7 easily, hell she doesn't even need to use an Unluck bullet on them since her regular gun can blow a hole right through Billy and had Feng choosing to catch the bullet instead of trying to tank it, and they are more durable than anybody on that list except Stars.
14-37.jpg

She has trouble with Nagant and loses to Stars. Well maybe. Thinking it over, she does have the artifact "G-liner pen", which lets her draw anything to existence. Which should let her summon anything she wants like Unbreakable armor to protect herself, or the artifact "Life is Strange" which could age her opponent to dust, or the artifact "Soul Calibur" so she can rip their soul out. If she hits them with Unluck first, then her next attack won't miss, like how it was used several times in the manga.
Hell if we just limit her to what she has drawn, then a thing to remember is that earlier in the manga she drew the one-shot for her series. So that means she can draw Andy if she wants to. :skully
15-41.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Like somebody said before Fuuko beats all of them in quality. I also think the people answering are correct, she beats rounds 1 through 7 easily, hell she doesn't even need to use an Unluck bullet on them since her regular gun can blow a hole right through Billy and had Feng choosing to catch the bullet instead of trying to tank it, and they are more durable than anybody on that list except Stars.
14-37.jpg

She has trouble with Nagant and loses to Stars. Well maybe. Thinking it over, she does have the artifact "G-liner pen", which lets her draw anything to existence. Which should let her summon anything she wants like Unbreakable armor to protect herself, or the artifact "Life is Strange" which could age her opponent to dust, or the artifact "Soul Calibur" so she can rip their soul out. If she hits them with Unluck first, then her next attack won't miss, like how it was used several times in the manga.
Hell if we just limit her to what she has drawn, then a thing to remember is that earlier in the manga she drew the one-shot for her series. So that means she can draw Andy if she wants to. :skully
15-41.jpg
Well damn.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
No, that’s just a Mugen.

And Not!Touma was not outwardly evil or crazy. He either put up a show of acting like the real Touma and was more of a subtle manipulator.
Weird, then where did the get the sound clip of Touma evil laughing was it just from when he had his arm cut off that one time?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Weird, then where did the get the sound clip of Touma evil laughing was it just from when he had his arm cut off that one time?
Yup and even that was just Touma pretending to be crazy to psyche out Izzard once he figured out how Ars Magna worked + the adrenaline going through him at the time

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yup and even that was just Touma pretending to be crazy to psyche out Izzard once he figured out how Ars Magna worked + the adrenaline going through him at the time

I remember that part, that was him fucking around with Izzard to make him drop the illusion.
Gotcha. What about Hand of Glory where his hand gets that weird coating, is that just a mugen thing or an actual thing?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Than again, that weird coating Mugen uses could be based on Touma infected with the St. Germain microbes he was able to make peace with and then team up with to have St. Germain let him cast Magic with his left hand.

GT_Index_v02_265.jpg

Mr.OMG

Paramount
@Astaro @Paxton
I gotta ask. Whats the deal with the whole Evil Touma thing?
Supposedly KnK, this is Esper's power, who is tired of watching Touma's exertions (possibly also due to the fact that all his powers can change according to his subconscious). In fact, he's not evil, he's as human as Touma himself. The difference is that KnK uses Touma's talents more effectively. Touma is an extremely talented psychological manipulator, capable of understanding a person in a matter of minutes (a typical anime genius, to say the least). He only needs a couple of minutes to fully understand a person, i.e. his motivations and ideals. Usually, Touma only uses his talent when he cannot defeat an enemy with his fists alone. KnK, on the other hand, always uses his talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back