• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
touma is olympic athlete levels, even kamachi said it :tupac

stay mad, rusty usain blitzes and powerbombs him :hestonpls
He said he was above Olympic athlete levels, which given 99% of the stuff he does... :mjpls

Ugh this is kind of misunderstanding. Magi in Nasuverse does argued to do everything they can do better. In which I agree. But Harry Potter Wizards can do far more than most magi in Nasuverse can do. In fact most adult Harry Potter Wizards can technically be considered High tier magi.

:oldryoma :obamalaugh :kobeha :diolaugh:skully:russ

Most adult Harry Potter Wizards can be considered High Tier Mages?! This user is so up in his own ass to say that outright. Most of them would die miserably against F/SN Rin.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"normal human" Touma on his way to somehow react to an attack that's either A. literally instantaneous or B. crosses the span of multiple universes in a matter of seconds.

Karate Kid still solos though :mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid the Fool That reminds me, so if Shiki (take your pick on whichever one) cut the radiation coming off of, well, a radioactive rock or a lightning spell shot by a Magus, it wouldn't stop either from just producing more, but if they managed to cut something like Accelerator's AIM field/redirection field it would stop his power full-sale? :hm

@Xhominid the Fool That reminds me, so if Shiki (take your pick on whichever one) cut the radiation coming off of, well, a radioactive rock or a lightning spell shot by a Magus, it wouldn't stop either from just producing more, but if they managed to cut something like Accelerator's AIM field/redirection field it would stop his power full-sale? :hm

It depends on what either Shiki cuts. If Accelerator is using his entire Redirection Field for that, then his entire thing is going down. If it's just the scattered bits around him, Shiki would just cut that and his field would be alright.
That's why when you see Tohno's fight with Roa, he just cuts the Lightning Bolt at first and THEN destroys not just the Lightning Bolts but the Spell Circles Roa made, completely destroying his Field.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Shouldn’t stop his brain from just emitting a new AIM Field the same way it didn’t stop that Mage from casting ligitning after killing one of the spells.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid the Fool Another random question, what are Shiki's (again, either one) best jump feats?

Given that Academy City has a shit ton of flying drones, after all.
I know they can kill attacks and distance(?), but that can only help so much in the long run.

@Xhominid the Fool Another random question, what are Shiki's (again, either one) best jump feats?

Given that Academy City has a shit ton of flying drones, after all.
I know they can kill attacks and distance(?), but that can only help so much in the long run.

You may have to ask @ChaosTheory123 or someone else in that regard. Considering how high Shiki Ryougi jumped to avoid the Car Bomb explosion, I don't even think that's the highest they can jump.

is nasuverse weak or not SB which is it:lul

Schrondiger's SB Nasuverse never ever ends.

I brought that up earlier but it's still true:
They wank Yhwach so much that he's being placed against people he should absolutely lose against... but because it's Saitama and Garou, it's a stalemate somehow rather than Yhwach somehow defeating the opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back