• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Kamijou no Kouma?

72q5ik.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If you ask me, this is more like when Buu split into his regular self and evil Buu

Though evil is a bit much for Not!Touma. More like self-centered and lacking the restraint of his old self

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Is RG Rukia faster than Shunsui?
When he's not being nerfed by his own sword, HELL NO!
Cause that’s all she needs to win.
Uh no, she needs a lot more than that Mshadows.

She needs to actually be fast enough to blitz Lillie (which she isn't) and to be powerful enough to fuck with an Elite (which she also isn't).
Rukia blitzes.
Rukia blitzes Lillie, the guy who reacted to Shunsui's Shadow Game FIRST TRY? :breh

Yeah no, not fucking happening Sables.

Seriously these fuckers need to stop Raigening Rukia, she's awesome enough already, she doesn't need the wank.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Fanverse is a cesspool of character wank for the big three.

Just a hivemind for their favorites. If two or three regulars like a character, the section will suffer for the next 5 years.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it's interesting because they never get bored of the same couple of matches

it's like the forum as a whole never evolved from Itachi vs Ulqiorra playground discussions

now i get that this hobby is inherently stupid and you can boil down every match to that, but at least using other series it gets less stale

how can using the same 3 for a decade be fun is what i dont get

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Because alot of the characters have similar powersets and archetypes. Plus the three are still the biggest shounen series to date with the biggest fanbases. Plus the majority of them have never read anything else.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
When Vegapunk had 6 bodies. Alot of people referred back to Pain. Saying Oda is hacking Kishi.

Despite both Pain and Vegapunk being based on something in Buddism. Even Bleach has Buddist based stuff. The majority of the people there are parrots man. They don't have NY desire to do anything else but talk about the HST ans Dragon Ball.

Once One Piece ends its going to have another mass exodus.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Because alot of the characters have similar powersets and archetypes. Plus the three are still the biggest shounen series to date with the biggest fanbases. Plus the majority of them have never read anything else.
yeah but every single possible match has been done to death years ago thats what i dont get

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"He's fighting two people faster than him, he gets blitzed"

..he's not even there at this point in the story, and no lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I kinda doubt Touma would beat them tbh. They are basically strong normal humans, and if IC they wouldn't really use their Mystic Eyes against another seemingly normal human.

it's time for that nasu geek known as @Xhominid the Fool to seeth and cope, since a true sb expert said this

summary: the strong human levels shiki clan is canon, don't cry :russ :hestonpls

and

yet

they still solo :tupac :mjlol :russ :hestonpls

"Romulus Quirinus vs. Yhwach? Yhwach is the more impressive of the two and thus he wins."
"Yhwach vs. Saitama and CM Garou? Eh... we have to really think about it"

Man, SB canon is truly going beyond the scope of 11D now with these takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back