• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because resisting mind/soulfuck from a cosmic demon is somehow an NLF.

Also Dragon Ball characters can survive in space which is filled with radiation from the giant nuclear fireballs.

It's pretty evident that VS. debaters these days refuse to ever leave their comfort zone and just say shit and hope people will agree to them. Blood-Stone is infamous because when I first saw him, he would literally never actually argue, he would just go in constant replies of:
"Can you prove X happened?"
"Why should we believe Y?"
"X has Y too"
And so on and so forth. He is literally someone who just jumped into it not knowing or wanting to know shit so it's obvious as hell he never even bothered to look up even the basic fundamentals of radiation because if he did, he would never say the shit he did.
Because of how you state it:
Radiation is constantly all over Space... and Humans can survive being out there in Space for atleast a good minute despite the radiation unless it's obviously massive levels.

This that same radiation that took a bit to kill City Level characters with no resistance to it 😂

I actually remember that, no one was even dead when Garou's Radiation did come out, they just couldn't move at best or was already heavily weakened from the fights they've been through and thus, that's why they was affected at all.

So it's weird as shit they are pushing Radiation so hard when it's hilariously weak even by OPM standards, let alone DBZ standards.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What i the fuck is going on in this thread and why are magic gods and othinus being brought up. Shinrabanshouman is 100% faster than touma and just kicks his dome off and moves on about his day. What in the fuck is wrong with SB?
Othinus was in the thread and nah, Touma can actually dodge his kicks. Make this OOC with both out to kill and Touma just uses the power within IB willingly

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I remember talking to someone on SB when they asked if he had poison resistance, I brought up that he was able to resist being retroactively erased from the timeline (or was it being in a timeline that was erased?). The other guy said that this wasn't the same as being resistant to poison, and thus Sol may still be suceptable to being poisoned.
on some "touma can't be erased from existence by a universal reality warper but he can really only play keep away if someone has a gun" type shit

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's pretty evident that VS. debaters these days refuse to ever leave their comfort zone and just say shit and hope people will agree to them. Blood-Stone is infamous because when I first saw him, he would literally never actually argue, he would just go in constant replies of:
"Can you prove X happened?"
"Why should we believe Y?"
"X has Y too"
And so on and so forth. He is literally someone who just jumped into it not knowing or wanting to know shit so it's obvious as hell he never even bothered to look up even the basic fundamentals of radiation because if he did, he would never say the shit he did.
Because of how you state it:
Radiation is constantly all over Space... and Humans can survive being out there in Space for atleast a good minute despite the radiation unless it's obviously massive levels.
SB have even tried doing this with blackholes, when even in real life not all blackholes are the same.

"Nono splitting a blackhole isn't impressive. The other side did that too."

Yes and was that blackhole's swartzenchild radius several times bigger than the Earth?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Othinus was in the thread and nah, Touma can actually dodge his kicks. Make this OOC with both out to kill and Touma just uses the power within IB willingly
>the op doesnt have othinus in it
>but othinus is still in the thread
:Wut:
SB what is this shit

Also I don't think Touma is dodging kicks from someone moving so fast that they stop time then exceed light speed to travel backwards in time to just redo shit as much as they want

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Trust me, I had to re-read that and make certain that was typed myself. I legit believed no one could be that fucking stupid and actually say that out loud and not understand what they typed was absolute bullocks...
But Spacebattles always find people like this... somehow.

To basically try and speak SB Moron(Though this is also a peak beyond that):

He legit believes that since DBZ characters have shown no resistance to Radiation, this means they can't be resistant to radiation and compares it to 2 different types of hax, meaning he believes Radiation is the same as esoteric hax...

This is despite the fact that Radiation Poisoning is done due to those wavelengths ATTACKING THE CELLS of living beings...
Which would fall into typical Durability, not hax.
yeah but his examples make zero sense

Thor resisting Mephisto's mindfuck is...a feat, that would need to be overcome with better mindfuck and he's claiming the opposite????

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I thought black holes can't really be scaled AP wise, unless I'm thinking about the singularity itself :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>the op doesnt have othinus in it
>but othinus is still in the thread
:Wut:
SB what is this shit

Also I don't think Touma is dodging kicks from someone moving so fast that they stop time then exceed light speed to travel backwards in time to just redo shit as much as they want
Literally dodging crossbow shots from Othinus at frighteningly close range that reached one end of the universe to the other in seconds or just outright ignored distance altogether

SB have even tried doing this with blackholes, when even in real life not all blackholes are the same.

"Nono splitting a blackhole isn't impressive. The other side did that too."

Yes and was that blackhole's swartzenchild radius several times bigger than the Earth?

Yeah, I remember shit like that too and I actually mention it a few times but they also seem to think all FTL feats are equal as well which is absolutely not true.
It's already dumb as hell they tend to go spastic when it comes to Lightning and Light feats of any kind but it gets ridiculous when it comes to FTL.

yeah but his examples make zero sense

Thor resisting Mephisto's mindfuck is...a feat, that would need to be overcome with better mindfuck and he's claiming the opposite????

Oh yeah right, that Thor resisting Mephisto's Mental Attack example was just dumb...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Literally dodging crossbow shots from Othinus at frighteningly close range that reached one end of the universe to the other in seconds or just outright ignored distance altogether
MFTL+ Touma :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Thats cool. Time Stop though
Screenshot_4.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I thought black holes can't really be scaled AP wise, unless I'm thinking about the singularity itself :hm
The first time I've heard of it. Blackholes have mass and give planets and stars the succ. If it's the singularity itself then it's probably something you take by the series. :hm
Yeah, I remember shit like that too and I actually mention it a few times but they also seem to think all FTL feats are equal as well which is absolutely not true.
It's already dumb as hell they tend to go spastic when it comes to Lightning and Light feats of any kind but it gets ridiculous when it comes to FTL.
SB tried claiming that relativity doesn't exist in Gurren Lagann twice. :skully

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"地上でみんなが銀河規模の戦いを見ているというのが、いかにもGAINAX作品らしいスケール感でしたね。 今石 あ、そうですか? シナリオ会議の時には失笑を買ったんですけど(笑)。「とりあえずリアルタイムで見えていてほしい」と言ったら、中島さんに「いくらなんでもそれはありえない!」って言われて。だから劇中では一応、時空がねじ曲がって、映像が投影されているというかたちにしてるんですけど、僕としてはあれはリアルタイムで、生で見えててほしかったんです。「あそこの銀河で戦ってるよ!」みたいな。 ── ああ、デカすぎて見えるという(笑)。 今石 そうそう。デカいから見えるってどうですかね? って訊いたら、さすがにダメだった。 ── しかもどこにある銀河だって話ですよね。 大塚 見えるのに何万年もかかっちゃう。 今石 まあ、そりゃそうだと思うんですけどね。でも、その頃になると中島さんがきっと別の理屈を見つけてくれる! と期待してたから(笑)。「多分こういう事を言うと、中島さんが画は変えない方向で上手い事を考えてくれるぞ」と思いながら、口には出さず。"
The fact that everyone on the ground was watching a galactic battle on a galactic scale gave a sense of scale that was very much like a GAINAX work.
Imaishi: Oh, is that so? I got a good laugh at the scenario meeting (laughs). When I said, "I want you to be able to see it in real time," Nakashima said, "That's not possible! He told me. So in the play, the space-time is twisted and the image is projected, but I wanted it to be seen live, in real time. They're fighting in that galaxy over there! like that. Yeah, it's too big to see (laughs).
Imaishi: Yes, that's right. What do you think about being able to see it because it's so big? When I asked him about it, he said no. What's more, you're talking about where the galaxy is.
Otsuka: It would take tens of thousands of years to see them.
Imaishi: Well, I think that's true. But by that time, I'm sure Nakashima-san will have found another reason for it! (laughs) because I was expecting it. I didn't say anything, thinking, "Maybe if I say something like this, Mr. Nakashima will come up with something good that doesn't change the picture."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back