Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That's why it's broken. No one's ever gonna be able to hurt touma because kumogawa can just get rid of the event, while touma just negates anything supernatural

Yes, and in DB terms that is not a ghost since he has a physical body.

Yeah and we also know that those bodies are significantly more durable and stable than living bodies(See Goku and SSJ3 and Vegeta taking so much abuse from Kid Buu when he was dead vs. him being alive).
That wouldn't make him immediately die from simple cosmic radiation.

The supposed heat of ki blasts is not more consistent than the instances of low heat resistance, no.

A constant characteristic of Ki Blasts is that they burn... ALOT. We literally see this with Frieza getting burns from blocking Goku's KK x 20 Kamehameha because he didn't block at full blast, Frieza losing part of his tail and it being completely cauterized by the Spirit Bomb, the numerous characters being reduced to nothing.
I don't understand how Ki Blasts aren't consistent in that category when it's like say Cyclop's Lasers and writers don't know if it's Heat, Concussive or a mix of both all the time.

Why would it be? DB characters can die again just fine after already being dead. Why would radiation work any differently because they're dead?

Because they are dead?! Just because they have physical bodies when they die(as long as they are good), doesn't mean they are suddenly capable of dying to fucking radiation.

Getsa

Illustrious

Yeah and we also know that those bodies are significantly more durable and stable than living bodies(See Goku and SSJ3 and Vegeta taking so much abuse from Kid Buu when he was dead vs. him being alive).
That wouldn't make him immediately die from simple cosmic radiation.

A constant characteristic of Ki Blasts is that they burn... ALOT. We literally see this with Frieza getting burns from blocking Goku's KK x 20 Kamehameha because he didn't block at full blast, Frieza losing part of his tail and it being completely cauterized by the Spirit Bomb, the numerous characters being reduced to nothing.
I don't understand how Ki Blasts aren't consistent in that category when it's like say Cyclop's Lasers and writers don't know if it's Heat, Concussive or a mix of both all the time.

Because they are dead?! Just because they have physical bodies when they die(as long as they are good), doesn't mean they are suddenly capable of dying to fucking radiation.
The fact that niggas are genuinely arguing Garou against fucking Gogeta is hilarious :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The fact that niggas are genuinely arguing Garou against fucking Gogeta is hilarious :mjlol
Its on SB, so:

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

what in the

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Niggas ain't bout to know what hits them when Zero-Two kicks them in the fucking jaw
:hestonpls

Randomdude

Preeminent
Reading it over I can't tell if it's dumber then I expected, it's not even liberty prime it's a world enemy that looks/acts like liberty prime.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
His true potential is a scary thought, likely far exceeding any Shinigami. Kenpachi himself likely isn't a pure Shinigami anyways.
Yes Kenpachi is totally NOT a pure Soul Reaper.

Despite the fact absolutely NOTHING in the manga suggests this, nor is it even alluded to in the novel specifically written to address things not revealed in the manga (which kenpachi featured heavily in). It's not even like Pure Soul Reapers being born absurdly strong is that unusual, it happened with both Kenpachi and Aizen. There's nothing to suggest he's anything other than a Soul Reaper who happens to be a really gifted bullshit prodigy

Like the lengths these people will go to pretend Kenpachi has any room to grow at this point is just absurd, Inventing blatant fanfiction.

Other than "mastering his Bankai" which will likely amount to just being able to use it without hurting himself, or while being able to control his actions, Kenpachi is basically already at his full potential already. I don't see any of the EoS characters having much room to grow aside from maybe Rukia and Renji.

Maddie

Acclaimed
It's so fucking simple, even if you wank Garou and downplay Gogeta, Gogeta is still much faster and much stronger. Arguing over radiation is retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back