• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Touma forma la Jesus incoming :maybe
Actually, Jesus already exists his name is Sogita Gunha.

His thing is that he didn't go through the Esper Curriculum to get his powers but was born with them. And he is proof that God exists cause his A.I.M/Personal Reality is the same as God's.

This is why he can seemingly do random shit cause he has that 'imagine hard enough and it'll happen' thing.

Unfortunately, he only thinks with his GUTS! so the most he does with the power of god is punch and punch harder.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Maybe.

He's arguably more bullshit than Accelerator as weird as that sounds, since he can theoretically just make Personal Realities/do what Takitsubo(spelling?) does, aka buff and nerf Espers at will.
He is more bullshit than Accelerator. The man himself admitted Dark Matter is more ridiculous than his own. And assuming Kakine can replicate the Beginning Child’s ability, everything from God Arjuna would bounce right off him.

Current Kakine is literally a Composite Esper who can create even the rarest kind of abilities with ease

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Interestingly enough, apparently the Index wiki states that the Holy Grail and the Spear of Longinus are one of the few things that magicians can't be substituted for with modern materials via Idol Theory.

So uh, yeah that's extremely intriguing.

Mr.OMG

Paramount

His thing is that he didn't go through the Esper Curriculum to get his powers but was born with them. And he is proof that God exists cause his A.I.M/Personal Reality is the same as God's.

This is why he can seemingly do random shit cause he has that 'imagine hard enough and it'll happen' thing.

Unfortunately, he only thinks with his GUTS! so the most he does with the power of god is punch and punch harder.
Since when is the existence of a Gunha proof of the existence of Jesus or God, gemstone has nothing to do with Phase Beings, where did you even get that from?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Wait, so was Jesus a gemstone? :hm

Or was he the first Saint?

Not that those are mutually exclusive.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
IB regardless of his form has always been the personification of spiritual attack, I doubt he could have copied IB when he was the form of a sword or cave creating heroes.
Yet Holy Right absorbed it:maybe

Though would it really matter anyway? After Fiamma stole Touma's right hand and absorbed Imagine Breaker, Invisible Thing appeared and gave Touma his Right Hand back complete with Imagine Breaker.

So did it steal IB back from HR? Or did it recreate Imagine Breaker?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Though would it really matter anyway? After Fiamma stole Touma's right hand and absorbed Imagine Breaker, Invisible Thing appeared and gave Touma his Right Hand back complete with Imagine Breaker.

Likely the former.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
On that note, the ost that plays when the Invisible Thing is revealed is fucking insane.

Mr.OMG

Paramount

Well, in fact, he absorbed the incomplete IB. Another IB was born. HR has all his power left, but Touma always has the priority, only the moment Touma lost IB, Fiamma briefly regained his power.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Touma forma la Jesus incoming :maybe

I mean Saints in To-Aru are people who through fortune were born with bodies similar to Jesus himself. :maybe

EUm6u_bUMAAJu6W.jpg

He will not tolerate this nonsense any further
:hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Touma may not get a "Jesus mode" necessarily though.

I see it as having more of an eldritch appearance regarding the Invisible Thing (or the Philosophers Stone), kind of like this.
l620yxbjgp251.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Now we wait for him to show up in Genesis Testament and have even more bullshit feats.
Because keep in mind, he hasn't shown up since NT8(?) iirc. That's like 20 volumes ago at this point, or several irl years.
Pretty sure that's because he had his mind cannibalized and taken over by Beetle 05. That or mixing shit up in my head

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
There's two God's? :lolwat
Well, Ein Sof is the Kabbalistic God. Resides above Keter and above Adam Kadmon in the Tree of Life and all that.

The Abrahamic/Christian God would be a Phase being.

Or they might be the same entity, who knows.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well, Ein Sof is the Kabbalistic God. Resides above Keter and above Adam Kadmon in the Tree of Life and all that.

The Abrahamic/Christian God would be a Phase being.

Or they might be the same entity, who knows.
That's what I was thinking.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Which itself would tie into the Philosopher's Stone (aka the Invisible Thing) holding the knowledge of Ein Sof/God (or being second to it essentially, w/e), acting as a wish-granting device that blurs the lines between Science and Magic.

Or something like that.

I have a whole section of notes on my phone categorizing all of Touma's powers and how they interact with or relate to each other :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

This is not as impressive as you think my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back