• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I still can't get over how that guy was equating Imagine Breaker failing against Fiamma's 40km flaming sword = the Imagine Breaker that got through Accelerator's redirection = that's all 666 Satan would need to copy (because he is able to copy just a part of a power or even adjust for weaknesses that the original had). Assuming he could actually successfully read his mind, anyway.

man
Kakine finally dies for real to the Yuga Cycles LMFAO.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Kakine finally dies for real to the Yuga Cycles LMFAO.
Of all the things to take him out, at least it was something that crazy. :mjlol

Now we wait for him to show up in Genesis Testament and have even more bullshit feats.
Because keep in mind, he hasn't shown up since NT8(?) iirc. That's like 20 volumes ago at this point, or several irl years.

Of all the things to take him out, at least it was something that crazy. :mjlol

Now we wait for him to show up in Genesis Testament and have even more bullshit feats.
Because keep in mind, he hasn't shown up since NT8(?) iirc. That's like 20 volumes ago at this point, or several irl years.

Eh probably but unless he can ditch Reality itself and not end up in God Arjuna's purview, he ain't surviving it.
Karna only did because even deep down, he wanted nothing to do with Karna and didn't even want to delete him and left him in the Void.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Bruh

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

man
Would actually be a stomp if we made this Post-Revival Kakine and assumed he could make all Esper Powers demonstrated in the series based on his Gungnir feat.

Human Kakine though is getting destroyed

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Even without Imagine Breaker though, Satan could copy shit from Touma's memories.

Dragon's Breath, Ars Magna, etc. Any opponent Touma fought Satan can use their magic. The only things I don't know if Satan can copy are weapon abilities and ritual-type spells like Innocentius.

Also, Satan's weapon stealing may work on Imagine Breaker too. Since while in its current iteration it is Touma's right hand, it had taken different forms in the past, when it was in possession of the Golden Dawn it took the form of an arrow, and it also took the form of a sword that iirc is implied to be Ascalon or Excalibur.

So it might be close enough to a weapon for Satan to steal.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Maybe? There's also the fact that Holy Right did manage to absorb Imagine Breaker, then again that could be because of Imagine Breaker's origin as the 'Right Hand Of A Certain Saint' (said 'certain saint' has not been given a name but it's probably Jesus) and how Holy Right can recreate Christian miracles.
Jesus gonna show up and start throwing holy hands at some of these fools
:hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Eh probably but unless he can ditch Reality itself and not end up in God Arjuna's purview, he ain't surviving it.
Karna only did because even deep down, he wanted nothing to do with Karna and didn't even want to delete him and left him in the Void.
Maybe.

He's arguably more bullshit than Accelerator as weird as that sounds, since he can theoretically just make Personal Realities/do what Takitsubo(spelling?) does, aka buff and nerf Espers at will.

Bruh

THE FUCK IS OPM EARTH GONNA DO?! Like holy shit is SB up in it's own ass at this point and change.

Maybe.

He's arguably more bullshit than Accelerator as weird as that sounds, since he can theoretically just make Personal Realities/do what Takitsubo(spelling?) does, aka buff and nerf Espers at will.

Maybe but again, God Arjuna literally controls the cycle of the Universe as that's what the Yuuga Cycles are in the Nasuverse(Again, there's alot of bullshit Universal crap there but it's usually controlled atleast to the Texture itself) and combined with the fact he's the conglomerate of virtually every god in the Hindu Pantheon including Shiva who literally hit Kama with a Universal destroying attack... yeah...

God Arjuna may be Gladiator-Tier in how he personally works but his Authorities are on some real bullshit.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Even without Imagine Breaker though, Satan could copy shit from Touma's memories.

Dragon's Breath, Ars Magna, etc. Any opponent Touma fought Satan can use their magic. The only things I don't know if Satan can copy are weapon abilities and ritual-type spells like Innocentius.

Also, Satan's weapon stealing may work on Imagine Breaker too. Since while in its current iteration it is Touma's right hand, it had taken different forms in the past, when it was in possession of the Golden Dawn it took the form of an arrow, and it also took the form of a sword that iirc is implied to be Ascalon or Excalibur.

I was referring to him reading Accelerator's memories and then copying Imagine Breaker.
I hope to fuck no one would put Satan against Touma. He doesn't deserve that ass-whooping.

But honestly at that point, he should just copy the Kihara Technique.

Does that still work on him or nah?

Mr.OMG

Paramount

IB regardless of his form has always been the personification of spiritual attack, I doubt he could have copied IB when he was the form of a sword or cave creating heroes.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Excalibur huh? :maybe

seth

Preeminent
he put cosmic garou against a powered up version of ultraman zero? :hestonpls

9:55-11:12

where base ultraman zero [part of the high tiers], could travel through the endless macroverse, in 2 minutes = insane mftl+ levels and is stronger than large planet level+/star level chars?

lmao

ps: all those dozens of bubbles you see later in this area outside of time and space, are universes = the ultraman multiverse+ is canon, just to know

sb lost it, lol

zero was amped when he crossed the multiverse so the speed feat doesn`t apply to him normally. He still stomps garou though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back