• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Tatsumaki solos in her fucking dreams. A Single Admiral would beat her ass black and blue and G5 Luffy would make her question life.
Uh... I know the top tiers in One Piece are continental but isn't Tatsumaki as well but to a much higher degree? :hm

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Yeah... Overlord is kind of fucked with these conditions :mjlol
people wanking overlord is gonna get overlord used and abused all over the place

Uh... I know the top tiers in One Piece are continental but isn't Tatsumaki as well but to a much higher degree? :hm

No? She's Continential, the Top Tiers in One Piece, last I checked was Multi-Continental and at this point are steps away from beating the shit out of Bleach currently.

Well, I sort of know that it's not fully matured since obviously LB5's tree is the only one that was able to be used to manifest the Alien God, but wouldn't that also mean that Rhongomyniad doesn't scale to that since it also didn't destroy a fully matured tree?

Then again, I'm not entirely sure on FGO scaling yet, since I want to finish it first and then reread it, so I'll concede this argument I suppose.

Just doing this before I get to the actual stupid part but:
LB5's Tree being the only matured one doesn't take away the LB3 and 4 tree still was exuding the literal power that a Galaxy would have in it.
Considering the Blade of Kusanagi effortlessly cut Douman's Tree(which due to Nasuverse rules, is equal to a main ToE despite being a fake), Rhongomyniad would have absolutely destroyed the Tree if it wasn't for Wodime.

It's hard to say where the current Rhongomyniad would be but considering the Servantverse Rhongomyniad can cut Galaxies in half, God knows where it is right now...

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Now to the actual part.

Planet busting is closer to any feats displayed by LB characters than galaxy much less universe busting is. It’s much less of a reach than galaxy busting is.

The Story literally tells us what's beyond Zeus' limiters at 35%:
Star System is right there, clear as day, it literally takes a simple Google search to find out what that is...

They usually have actual feats to back it up however, or examples. Zeus has none of that.

That's not how that works because the feat IS there, we never fought Zeus beyond 35% because Romulus Quirinus override his Cronus Crown Authorities as well as the Authorities gained by the Greek Pantheon. It would have more bite if Zeus was stopped before it even happened and THEN, we only got it from a guidebook.

So we don’t know how strong he is and have zero reason he’s able to beat characters who can casually obliterate layers of reality to an extent vastly above any Nasuverse character has shown.

To be frank, that's literally what Surtr did in LB2... hell, that's what Enuma Elish can do, that's what a TEXTURE is and Earth at the very least has 3 layers of Reality overlaying it.

Noice, that’s pretty cool.

>This was for the Bands of Light
Guaranteed he's going to try and say the Bands of Light can't be Galaxy level "because they would explode like a Supernova" despite it being a simile.

…no? We’re told Zeus can supposedly destroy Galaxies and the universe but we see nothing even close to that, much less from characters who can combat them. And since when was Goetia a galaxy buster? Much less the other things you mentioned?

We are literally shown it is a limiter he imposes on himself that he explicitly DE-ACTIVATES when he reached 35% power...

Didn’t Surtur’s sword only wipe out a Scandinavian sized texture? That doesn’t sound remotely close to galaxy busting. Not to mention that Fantasy Trees having a galaxy in them or whatever isn’t indicative of them having galaxy level durability. It’s not a whole galaxy squashed physically into it, it holds it by magic.

No it fucking didn't. It literally wiped away the entire surface of the Planet(And that was actually a successful block, Surtr was aiming to render the entire Planet to ashes), the Tree of Emptiness only shows part of the area it's in because it's not capable of fully overlaying the entire Planet atm. Qin Shi Huang literally mentions this as despite LB3 "only covering China", he lost contact with the rest of the Planet when the ToE came in(because Timeline Pruning is instant, they had no idea it even happened).
This is what happens when people don't read the story, you end up never noticing the Lostbelts ARE Textures that aren't fully capable of encompassing the Planet and only expand after getting more and more energy, something mentioned in Lostbelt 1 and especially Lostbelt 2.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Is he really saying that Gun Devil isn't that strong and just shoots normal bullets?
Because Makima sending Denji to space with Gun Devil's contract usage(and a part of it at that) and only like 3-4 shots at best shits all over that.
Hm? I don't remember Makima's bang being a Gun Devil tech?

Also yeah Gun Devil's bullets being normal rounds is complete bullshit.

Xk3AYnd.jpeg
WuCqCPw.jpeg
pm5Cv2Q.jpeg

Even the Gun Devil's "non-damaging' rounds (non-damaging cause you can see the bullets hitting the water behind Makima but there isn't any environmental damage.) Crossed a bit less than 500 km in less than a second.

The longest recorded shot by a sniper going my Wikipedia is only 3.54 km.

And Guinness World Record states that the record for the longest shot by a gun is 122 km, but that was with a Paris gun, which isn't really a gun and more of a canon.

Either way, both of these real-world examples are shit compared to 20% Gun feats. And Nazarick doesn't have any speed nor reaction feats whatsoever on this level of speed.

Never mind that this is the normal damage his bullets do.

SB, normal bullets, do not fucking make trains fly! That shit is obviously not done by normal bullets!

Aki-47 also despite being even weaker than 20% Gun, still has building block-level bullets.

But Overlord Wankers legit believe Ainz can solo God with Time Stop and Instant Death so they will never acknowledge these feats and spew bullshit like "Oh the Gun Devil's bullets are normal" out of there ass-mouth.

Ainz isn't gonna be hit by a 'bullet'. He's gonna be hit by a million tiny missiles in less than a second without even noticing the Gun Devil cause he's 500 km away.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Hm? I don't remember Makima's bang being a Gun Devil tech?

Also yeah Gun Devil's bullets being normal rounds is complete bullshit.

Xk3AYnd.jpeg
WuCqCPw.jpeg
pm5Cv2Q.jpeg

Even the Gun Devil's "non-damaging' rounds (non-damaging cause you can see the bullets hitting the water being Makima but there isn't any environmental damage.) Crossed a bit less than 500 km in less than a second.

The longest recorded shot by a sniper going my Wikipedia is only 3.54 km.

And Guinness World Record states that the record for the longest shot by a gun is 122 km, but that was with a Paris gun, which isn't really a gun and more of a canon.

Either way, both of these real-world examples are shit compared to 20% Gun feats. And Nazarick doesn't have any speed nor reaction feats whatsoever on this level of speed.

Never mind that this is the normal damage his bullets do.

SB, normal bullets, do not fucking make trains fly! That shit is obviously not done by normal bullets!

Aki-47 also despite being even weaker than 20% Gun, still has building block-level bullets.

But Overlord Wankers legit believe Ainz can solo God with Time Stop and Instant Death so they will never acknowledge these feats and spew bullshit like "Oh the Gun Devil's bullets are normal" out of there ass-mouth.

Mind you some dude tried to counter this by going
"but this attack in overlord destroyed a city district"
:hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I like how hes acting like the Gun Devil is only gonna shoot 1 bullet and be done. Ainz is gonna get the full arsenal in a few seconds

What in the fuck

searching 1^33 dimensions every 1 quadrillionth of a second is fucking wild
anyone even remotely cosmic is scaling to that shit :mjlol

fastest reaction speed feat ive ever seen :kobeha

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Mind you some dude tried to counter this by going
"but this attack in overlord destroyed a city district"
Bruuuuuuh, Nuclear Blast's range is 100% not on Gun's level, it's legit only a few kms at most it wouldnt be reaching G before he snipes.

Also if they're talking about the other city district busting spells Ainz and Wrath thew around then using SB's own logic since they have no feats other than a statement we shouldn't put them at that level cause they never actually destroyed a district.

Also the fact that there range isn't ever said.

Bruuuuuuh, Nuclear Blast's range is 100% not on Gun's level, it's legit only a few kms at most it wouldnt be reaching G before he snipes.

Also if they're talking about the other city district busting spells Ainz and Wrath thew around then using SB's own logic since they have no feats other than a statement we shouldn't put them at that level cause they never actually destroyed a district.

Also the fact that there range isn't ever said.

Actually, the range isn't said but the effects was stated in the Novel:

Unleashing the fury of that ninth-tier spell meant that the surrounding buildings had all been swept away, and there was much more space all of a sudden. That could not be helped. After all, this city had outlived its usefulness. He could have widened the spell to try and catch CZ in the blast.

It literally only caught the "surrounding buildings" of where he believes his target is... that's the "City District Busting" shit he constantly brings up.
And it's even mentioned that the City they are in is supposed to house less than 20,000, meaning it's a small city even by medieval standards, contrary to what the dude is talking about.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I have legit seen this argued, and no, I will not go to the bother of finding that thread where I saw that cancer. In this case, I'd rather spare your eyes from the retardation of the dude who said it. :wow
While not as bad as that, I once saw someone arguing that Voldemort soloed Dragon Ball because Harry Potter needed an omnipotent to beat him :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back