Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a simple ability called "I'm stronger than you". And it worked for everyone.

Simply put, he could easily kill even Magic Gods. He was literally stronger than Othinus. Beerus at its best is still far from the strength of Othinus.
Beyond omnipotent Arcueid lesgooooooooooooooooooo
I'm more omnipotent than you v2 electric bogaloo.

Okay, this got me busting me gut right now LMFAO.

But yeah seriously shiny:
We DO NOT accept that, I don't even think the resident To Aru fans @Thegoldenboy2188 @Astaro @Paxton accept that... well maybe @Mr.OMG does...

That's 100% NLF right there because yeah if we go by that, I guess Arcueid/Archetype: Earth can go beyond omnipotence due to her World Backups then...
And yeah, I guess we should also go for Invincible Itachi Uchiha with Susann'O, Gaara with his Sand Shield, Haku's Ice Mirrors being Lightspeed, etc, etc.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
The more Sperg Battles immigrants come here, the lower the collective IQ of this place becomes.
image0.jpg

you whenever you check this thread

shiny

Paramount
By the way Xhominid, look at this.
Let's just ignore that this is a massive outlier that makes no sense and that Musashi doesn't clear the entirety of the Lostbelts entirely on her lonesome, nor that she accidentally disintegrates Ritsuka by moving near the master of Chaldea.

Sure, if you take Turas Realta+Sakura writing uncritically Musashi stomps but that's literally as high end as you can go. And it causes the story to collapse.

Also

You include Turas Realta scaling+ Include Sakurai writing despite it being an insane outlier. In which case Musashi stomps.

It wasn't forgotten. I explicitly mentioned it that if you uncritically accept the extreme high ends of servants then it is in fact a Musashi stomp.

Edit 1: Also as TheWorld is sorta leaning on. For spoiler reasons there's an Amp involved when Musashi did that. Really the fact that a vaguely supersonic/hypersonic Musashi was able to block relativistic attacks thanks to a vague powerboost speaks leagues of her skill. But that doesn't mean she's FTL 24/7 at all times and to say so causes the Fate stories to break down due to servants scaling to each other on broad terms.

In other words. Its a massive fucking outlier.

By the way Xhominid, look at this.

Ah, so they are relying on the absolutely stupid "breaks my setting" argument? I mean, they do this all the time when they REALLY want to downplay anything from the Nasuverse but that? Musashi didn't even do that WELL against Raikou in the Shimousa Manga and needed Senji's help to even break the tide.

Secondly, Human Musashi is weaker than Servant Musashi meaning the point they are raising doesn't even make sense(Not helped by this was also Kojirou's problem in F/SN: Overpowered as hell if he gets into range by any major NP and he's dead which is why Medea forced the battlefield to be in his favor and it's no different than Miyamoto "Gawain under the Sunlight is beyond me to the point I don't even wanna fight him" Musashi) and finally, Sakurai writing? Are we now gonna say that anything she writes is an outlier to the entire series now? Jesus Fucking Christ, SB is hitting legit new lows to downgrade the Nasuverse in ways I have never seen possible. Might as well just throw out the entire setting then and say RWBY slaughters the verse, get it out of your system.

@shiny If you want me to say this pointblank for Olympus since you brought it up:
No, the Nanomachines/Klironmia don't actually buff Servants up to insane degrees, you wanna know why?

Both Lostbelt Chiron and Lostbelt Odysseus had Zeus and Hades Nanomachines respectively, Charlotte shanked the Latter(Her Athena Nanomachines only gave her a Battle Continuation to try again and Odysseus killed her when she tried before) and a dying Jason and Chaldeas defeated the Former AND a Divine Core of Poseidon at the same time(and a dying Achilles took out Chiron's entire army filled with dudes amped on Klironmia).

Despite the Soldiers of Olympus having even higher grade of Klironmia to the point Musashi only won through swordsmanship, Caenis tore through a group of them with just her base strength alone.

Hell, Musashi and Mash was able to fight off Talos who was amped to the point he was comparable to a Holy Grail-like device in the London Singularity without Klironmia and going through multiple fights before then.
EDIT: Whoops, it actually said it was on the level of a Divine Spirit hahaha... made it even clearer than I thought.

So yeah, any time I see SB say that it's not just a lie, it's downright rewriting the plot.
EDIT: To make my point better, the Nanomachines can allow a Servant on the same level(or the living Human) to defeat their Servant counterpart... but it does NOT allow them to go beyond that gap in a massive way(Chiron only killed Achilles after stealing his Servant's NP by killing him, using that to aim for Achilles' heel leaving him in insane chronic pain, throwing an entire army at him while doing pot shots and Achilles giving everything he had away just leaving his spear. Lostbelt Odysseus defeated his Servant self due to having Hades Nanomachines which bridged the gap and could already easily defeat Servants like D'Eon, Sanson and one more because they was never that strong to begin with)

Last edited:

shiny

Paramount
@shiny If you want me to say this pointblank for Olympus since you brought it up:
No, the Nanomachines/Klironmia don't actually buff Servants up to insane degrees, you wanna know why?

Both Lostbelt Chiron and Lostbelt Odysseus had Zeus and Hades Nanomachines respectively, Charlotte shanked the Latter(Her Athena Nanomachines only gave her a Battle Continuation to try again and Odysseus killed her when she tried before) and a dying Jason and Chaldeas defeated the Former AND a Divine Core of Poseidon at the same time(and a dying Achilles took out Chiron's entire army filled with dudes amped on Klironmia).

Despite the Soldiers of Olympus having even higher grade of Klironmia to the point Musashi only won through swordsmanship, Caenis tore through a group of them with just her base strength alone.

Hell, Musashi and Mash was able to fight off Talos who was amped to the point he was comparable to a Holy Grail-like device in the London Singularity without Klironmia and going through multiple fights before then.
EDIT: Whoops, it actually said it was on the level of a Divine Spirit hahaha... made it even clearer than I thought.

So yeah, any time I see SB say that it's not just a lie, it's downright rewriting the plot.
EDIT: To make my point better, the Nanomachines can allow a Servant on the same level(or the living Human) to defeat their Servant counterpart... but it does NOT allow them to go beyond that gap in a massive way(Chiron only killed Achilles after stealing his Servant's NP by killing him, using that to aim for Achilles' heel leaving him in insane chronic pain, throwing an entire army at him while doing pot shots and Achilles giving everything he had away just leaving his spear. Lostbelt Odysseus defeated his Servant self due to having Hades Nanomachines which bridged the gap and could already easily defeat Servants like D'Eon, Sanson and one more because they was never that strong to begin with)
Yes. i know, it's why i am smiling.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Because being able to destroy space or wreck entire dimensions... isn't new to Dragonball, hell, we've seen it done quite a few times in DBZ with Super Buu, SSJ3 Gotenks(They literally scream their way out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber when the door is destroyed by Piccolo), Super Buu absorbing Gohan damn near caused the entire dimension to collapse when he started going insane over losing to Vegito so badly(Which is kept in Kai).
Then you have DBS which literally has Goku Black tear a hole into Space and the Dimension ACCIDENTALLY, but then we have DBS Vegeta completely DESTROYING the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and it's entire Dimension with SSJB simply because he trained in there too long for the ToP.

Beerus is stronger than ALL of these guys and it has been consistently stated that everyone in SSJG+ is a threat to the Universe clashing by any means necessary.

Unless we get a fuck ton more about Fiamma and the Holy Right that isn't blatant NLF or CIS(The Infinitely Infinite Magic Gods), then he loses for the same reason why don't put Beerus at Multiversal or some shit:
We only go by the limits of what they show, not just what they say(Feats > Statements) unless the Statement fights with the feat shown.
What about this is CIS? :rock

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
For the same reason why don't throw that out for the Marvel Cosmic Beings?
And I said CIS because yeah, being told how the Magic Gods lose their "Infinitely Infinite Power" and be reduced to just being what we see them when they engage the heroes over a spell is pretty absurdly stupid.
Wow, they nerfed themselves with "a spell" created by one of their own and then said spell was hijacked by another individual who operates at their level which nerfed them even further, such CIS. :maybe

Even twice nerfed they shit on practically everyone they fight :mjlol

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Dividing infinity by infinity gets you an undefined result, since infinity is not a number.

Dividing by infinity again after that, is basically dividing something that cannot be defined by that which isn't a number, which still doesn't give us a number. Just more undefined. Which is not something you could call finite either.

The logic here is absolutely retarded. I hate when authors use infinity in anyway like this, as it just creates headaches from how nonsensical it is.:kobeha

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Dividing infinity by infinity gets you an undefined result, since infinity is not a number.

Dividing by infinity again after that, is basically dividing something that cannot be defined by that which isn't a number, which still doesn't give us a number. Just more undefined. Which is not something you could call finite either.

The logic here is absolutely retarded. I hate when authors use infinity in anyway like this, as it just creates headaches from how nonsensical it is.:kobeha
That's not the point and you know it :wow

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
That's not the point and you know it :wow
The logic here was that the magic gods were nerfed to the point where the universe wouldn't explode from them being there, apparently, where they were put from infinite to finite through division, which makes not a wink of sense at all.

The magic gods and Othinus were brought up again, as was this 'logic', so it absolutely is part of the point. :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back