Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
it’s funny because Vegeta was freaking out over the Scythe feat from Black and that required Black to power himself further off his own hatred

All the examples listed minus Black possibly are feats of breaking out of pocket dimensions. Inferior to Curtana Original which cuts across every dimension that can be counted with whole numbers and Phases at once. Plus it’s stated to harm the likes of Aiwass even while in his own Phase.

Crowley can’t defeat Telesma beings like Aiwass or Coronzon even with the Blasting Rod which allowed him to make a Big Bang multiplied by 10

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Hmm, let's figure out how strong each individual Anti-Spiral is. Let's assume 10 billion Anti-Spirals on the Anti-Spiral homeworld, as it seems quite advanced and covered in cities.

Lemme see...

E = 10000000000/infinity
= infinty

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This shit again.
JK would never write that the Main Villain would lose to Dumbledore.
No she'd just write him to be openly afraid of the man, even before he knew he had the Elder Wand.

So much so that he only fought him when he had no choice in the matter, escaped the first chance he got and then resort to using a student to try and kill him, because he knew Dumbledore wouldn't harm a student.
The 5t Movie already proven that Voldemort had the upper hand over Dumbledore
Ignoring the fact that the OP specifically says it's the book versions, what fucking movie did you watch?

At BEST you could argue they were even, except that would be ignoring the fact that Dumbledore had to protect Harry at the same time, not to mention that he had Voldemort trapped in a water orb until Harry distracted him momentarily.
And Grindelwald is weaker as Voldemort.Thats a no brainer
That's pretty far from a no brainer actually.

While he is called the "worst dark wizard ever", which could be because he had more abilities and was harder to kill. He is never referred to as the most powerful dark wizard. Meanwhile Grindlewald has outright better feats both as a duelist and in showings of raw power.

And all of this pales into utter insignificance in light of the fact that Dumbledore is just consistently portrayed as the strongest wizard in the series. His superiority over Voldemort is made abundantly clear by the latters well known and open fear of the man.

shiny

Paramount
This shit again.

No she'd just write him to be openly afraid of the man, even before he knew he had the Elder Wand.

So much so that he only fought him when he had no choice in the matter, escaped the first chance he got and then resort to using a student to try and kill him, because he knew Dumbledore wouldn't harm a student.

Ignoring the fact that the OP specifically says it's the book versions, what fucking movie did you watch?

At BEST you could argue they were even, except that would be ignoring the fact that Dumbledore had to protect Harry at the same time, not to mention that he had Voldemort trapped in a water orb until Harry distracted him momentarily.

That's pretty far from a no brainer actually.

While he is called the "worst dark wizard ever", which could be because he had more abilities and was harder to kill. He is never referred to as the most powerful dark wizard. Meanwhile Grindlewald has outright better feats both as a duelist and in showings of raw power.

And all of this pales into utter insignificance in light of the fact that Dumbledore is just consistently portrayed as the strongest wizard in the series. His superiority over Voldemort is made abundantly clear by the latters well known and open fear of the man.

And after all the most important thing. Even in the movies, Voldemort attacked Hogwarts... Only after Dumbledore's death.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
And after all the most important thing. Even in the movies, Voldemort attacked Hogwarts... Only after Dumbledore's death.
Yeah there's that too.

It baffles me how there are still people that believe Voldemort is stronger despite ALL evidence to the contrary. Rowling did everything but just straight up state "Dumbledore > Voldemort", it's not exactly subtle.

The MOST that can be said for Tom, is Albus' admission that Tom could do things that he couldn't, BUT even then it's made explicitly clear that it's because of Albus' principals (ie a refusal to learn and use those things) rather than a lack of ability.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Just realized that Danmachi's new season is ongoing....Fuck me. I can miss other anime, and I wouldn't even regret it. I haven't watched to your eternity or fing Chainsaw man, and I don't even regret it. But I missed Danmachi of all things.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Dante soloed Beerus acording to Vs Wiki.

=> I know how much reatrd I sound right now, but I could help but comment on this one.
Ah yes, the site that wanks DMC to high heaven and back. No wonder Dante managed to 'beat' Beerus over there. Want to know what would happen if I made a Dante vs Beerus thread here? I'd get called out for blatant spite, because Beerus soloes the verse. :tupac :mjlol

Last edited:

shiny

Paramount
In principle, I do not see the possibility in which Beerus would be able to win.

The Right Hand was a pure chit even inside To Aru. The only reason why Fiamma lost was because he focused too much on the Christian God. that in turn is limited by the Aeon of Osiris.

Even Alistair talks about how Fiamma could become a being of the Aeon of Horus.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
a59d7d5de74f691e3eacdced1cb1792167934522

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We are almost at a thousand pages in this thread, I think it should be archived and create another thread.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I’m not gonna sit there with a straight face and say Black can kill Beerus with the scythe. Thinking it would is pure copium

And it flat out can’t kill Zeno, Whis or Grand Priest since they’re all immortal

Slicing through space time is not winning against DBS characters, especially the higher end ones

In principle, I do not see the possibility in which Beerus would be able to win.

The Right Hand was a pure chit even inside To Aru. The only reason why Fiamma lost was because he focused too much on the Christian God. that in turn is limited by the Aeon of Osiris.

Even Alistair talks about how Fiamma could become a being of the Aeon of Horus.

Because being able to destroy space or wreck entire dimensions... isn't new to Dragonball, hell, we've seen it done quite a few times in DBZ with Super Buu, SSJ3 Gotenks(They literally scream their way out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber when the door is destroyed by Piccolo), Super Buu absorbing Gohan damn near caused the entire dimension to collapse when he started going insane over losing to Vegito so badly(Which is kept in Kai).
Then you have DBS which literally has Goku Black tear a hole into Space and the Dimension ACCIDENTALLY, but then we have DBS Vegeta completely DESTROYING the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and it's entire Dimension with SSJB simply because he trained in there too long for the ToP.

Beerus is stronger than ALL of these guys and it has been consistently stated that everyone in SSJG+ is a threat to the Universe clashing by any means necessary.

Unless we get a fuck ton more about Fiamma and the Holy Right that isn't blatant NLF or CIS(The Infinitely Infinite Magic Gods), then he loses for the same reason why don't put Beerus at Multiversal or some shit:
We only go by the limits of what they show, not just what they say(Feats > Statements) unless the Statement fights with the feat shown.

shiny

Paramount
Because being able to destroy space or wreck entire dimensions... isn't new to Dragonball, hell, we've seen it done quite a few times in DBZ with Super Buu, SSJ3 Gotenks(They literally scream their way out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber when the door is destroyed by Piccolo), Super Buu absorbing Gohan damn near caused the entire dimension to collapse when he started going insane over losing to Vegito so badly(Which is kept in Kai).
Then you have DBS which literally has Goku Black tear a hole into Space and the Dimension ACCIDENTALLY, but then we have DBS Vegeta completely DESTROYING the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and it's entire Dimension with SSJB simply because he trained in there too long for the ToP.

Beerus is stronger than ALL of these guys and it has been consistently stated that everyone in SSJG+ is a threat to the Universe clashing by any means necessary.

Unless we get a fuck ton more about Fiamma and the Holy Right that isn't blatant NLF or CIS(The Infinitely Infinite Magic Gods), then he loses for the same reason why don't put Beerus at Multiversal or some shit:
We only go by the limits of what they show, not just what they say(Feats > Statements) unless the Statement fights with the feat shown.
He had a simple ability called "I'm stronger than you". And it worked for everyone.

Simply put, he could easily kill even Magic Gods. He was literally stronger than Othinus. Beerus at its best is still far from the strength of Othinus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back