Getsa

Illustrious

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

>Anyone from hellshing
>getting into castle greyskull

:hestonpls
man there are like a dozen quotes of both he man and skeletor being able to nuke the universe outright even in the original comic run :skully

@Xhominid The Apex
God Damn Son

Yeah I saw it and either it's another user being blatantly stupid or someone brought into the VSB nonsense hardcore.
The only person I see in Fate stronger than their Myth Counterpart in that list is Artoria Pendragon, that's it.

>3 pages
Did some dumbass on the first page really believe that because Leon can knife parry everything in RE4R, that made everything in the verse weaker, instead of, you know Leon just being that fast and strong? :lolwat

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
tbf it isn't for all religious characters but for religions currently being worshipped, hence why greek is fine but hindu isn't, idk SB doesn't want to step on indian toes for some reason.

tbf it isn't for all religious characters but for religions currently being worshipped, hence why greek is fine but hindu isn't, idk SB doesn't want to step on indian toes for some reason.

Still feels like a really stupid thing to stop at.
I can understand shit that legit can get people killed like a certain Islamic Prophet or people who are alive right now or terrorist groups.
But I feel religious figures otherwise should be fine for VS. settings considering that all of them tend to go ham on how powerful they are(ESPECIALLY Hindu)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
???

The Greek pantheon is still being worshipped though? Not by many people, admittedly, but it does still have its worshippers, enough for the practice of Hellenism to be recognized by the Greek government and allowed to be practiced once again.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
that sb leon vs dovahkiin thread, bruh, what raigen effect is that? sheesh

they went from talking about bethesda to gameply mechanics, to the dif between metal and steel, to the damage output of an arrow to armor materials, in 4 pages, bruh what is this, why so bad? why so cringe? lmao, no comment, i thought was reading many threads at once, so bad it is :russ :hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah I saw it and either it's another user being blatantly stupid or someone brought into the VSB nonsense hardcore.
The only person I see in Fate stronger than their Myth Counterpart in that list is Artoria Pendragon, that's it.
How strong are myth Gil/Cu? :hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back