Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
8f2cc4e969efd2a5d1e96351a7628a41.gif

reminder that this nig, still solos ttgl sized opponents like gerard :yousmart

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
One day, I will make an Irish Myth respect thread, and compile all the need-to-know info on folks like my boy Cu.

Don't ask me when I'll start, though. Could be next month, next year, or beyond, for all I know. :russ
You'll start the day the To Aru thread gets finished.

:mjlol

Mainly because there's a consensus that Archer wins this fight... at least on the Fate Side of things. What's happening now is the classic thing where one or two people show up to hyper wank or super downplay Fate and muddy the waters and drag everyone into a huge argument over things that just don't matter for the current topic.

No it really wont.

I'll stand by my statement of "Even with just F/SN and Hollow Ataraxia" EMIYA in this specific scenario likely wins the fight. Deku's danger sense will trigger when Archer attacks him but by that stage it'd be too late since a max charge Hrunting will be homing in on him.

Like I agree with this post because yeah, this shit happens in every SB thread that has to deal with Fate. Shiny's arguments are pretty bad(not in terms of what he's arguing but in terms of how he's arguing) but the actual arguments against it is pure dogshit on a hot summer day.
This is what happens when you don't create a thread to actually have a basis on where series stand at kids.

I mean, if Deku is faster, he could maybe outrun it

Ah yeah, show Deku outrunning something that can cross 4KM in a second that can not only curve around but literally follow the person no matter how well they can fly like Medea and he can fire salvos per second... that will end well.

And if he can’t, Deku could maybe try and pull a talk no justu on Archer as a last resort

Seriously, why do people bring this up?! It's as bad as people consistently stating "Gilgamesh jobs hard" in terms of how hard people completely misunderstand the character they talk about.
F/SN Shirou has shown zero hesitation in killing Shinji Matou, someone he sees as a friend and before he knew of his most heinous shit, when it came to him or it came to the people in the school. Shirou is one of 2 people who was able to dunk into All Of The World's Evil and not basically be instantly broken by the experience and this isn't even getting into what Archer went through in terms of how he had to spend god knows how long going against his own ideals and STILL ultimately save people if he could help it.

Like the only person who legit broke EMIYA... was Kiara Sessyoin who ultimately still died by EMIYA's hand and came back from death due to her besmirching those he killed to get to her in the first place.

Like yeah, Shirou did ultimately save him but that's ignoring that Shirou IS EMIYA so no shit the only person who could really do it is himself. Deku would just get the Loki treatment because he doesn't know what EMIYA went through and EMIYA would be offended at Deku's attempts.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's what happens when you focus away from the Magick, the Dragons, the literal walking Gods and other beings from beyond the physical realm and just go:

"Well, they are still in the Iron Age so you can just roll over them!"
One of the stupidest parts (outside the cherrypicking, nitpicks and deliberate ommission of context) is Dovahkiin when Karhliah shoots them is no where near full strength. You literally have to power up and become a Nightingale to stand any chance against Mercer Frey, and Mercer Frey is very explicitly weaker than Miraak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back