Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
He is fixing it right now through Boruto. I can't wait to see a T-Rex perform a Rasengan with their tiny hands.
I'm so confused why he made the thread if we already have Nardo at Sub Rel to Relativistic is he trying to upgrade mid tier speeds or is he having one of his weird things at trying to prove CT123 wrong

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
I'm so confused why he made the thread if we already have Nardo at Sub Rel to Relativistic is he trying to upgrade mid tier speeds or is he having one of his weird things at trying to prove CT123 wrong
I will be honest, the only LS feat I remember from Naruto was Naruto managing to avoid that light kunai that Madara was spewing out from his mouth, which is more of a reaction speed feat. I am not familiar with games, movies and Boruto but did Naruto ever had FTL feats?

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Yo, has anyone reacted to this? Despite being a vs thread, the entire thing is nothing but participants nitpicking details and deciding whether to take Merlins as Grand or Solomon. ANd also, wondering if Solomon = Goetia.
@Xhominid the Fool

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yo, has anyone reacted to this? Despite being a vs thread, the entire thing is nothing but participants nitpicking details and deciding whether to take Merlins as Grand or Solomon. ANd also, wondering if Solomon = Goetia.
@Xhominid the Fool
I've only played FGO up until London and even I know that Goetia is >>>> Solomon.

SB can't be this du- well no they can nvm

@Xhominid the Fool

Solomon is weaker than Goetia even as equivalents of "Grands" due to Goetia basically being the first Servant.
It doesn't mean Solomon is trash, it's just Goetia is above him in respects to their abilities.
Of course, any one Grand can solo Slime unless you go with whatever the hell Rimuru becomes at the end...

>Genuinely arguing that Rin's gems are mansion busting and that's it
>Arguing that S&S is somehow going to disable God Hand

..fuck off.

I already talked about how retarded the first part is(And how insane the NLF is towards SnS' New World Order is when if it was that good, why didn't she do it against Shigaraki? She wouldn't know he's Heracles considering Greek shit would have long since vanished with the shit that happened in MHA and he would be called Berserker at that(and even then, considering how widespread Quirks and the changes to a person are, she would believe he's All-Might's Clone first before thinking he's Heracles)

The first part has been consistently thrown around despite the fact that:
1. Shirou only talked about the explosive force of Rin's Gems, never how much power they actually have(in the same fashion Archer's Base Arrows can destroy a House =/= how much power they actually have)

2. Her typical Gems explicitly can pierce Heracles which even if you bypass his God Hand never guarantees you can seriously injure him to begin with.

So yeah, SB has this thing to where they take things at face value whenever it benefits them... which is usually when it's to downplay something(Or in the cases like MHA, straight up REMOVE context so that Deku's Danger Sense seems more broken than it actually is)

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

lmao

I think some mid-tier specialized servants are also at risk from a Custodes. Medea comes to mind of a solid caster who may as well commit suicide if anyone with ANY level of physical competence gets to her. Combining a Custode's near-primarch physicals (yeah lower THAN a primarch but still leagues above Spesh Mahreins.)

- Artoria
Never actually genuinely kills Medea in any of the Timelines we see her in, hell, Medea is the 2nd most person to kill Artoria and Shirou in the limitless timelines we know next to Heracles in the F/SN Universe

- EMIYA
He only kills Medea when she is literally weak as hell and didn't have enough time to get her bearings and his swords still couldn't fully penetrate through her as he was aiming for Kuzuki, not her specifically. Every other time, she gets the hell away from him when he got her dead to rights the one time

- Heracles
Illya literally chose not to confront Medea with Heracles because she knew Medea was bullshit before she knew she was Medea. And considering Medea would KNOW Heracles on sight, she would easily just kill him through exploiting his weaknesses she know he has.

- Gilgamesh
He killed her when she was completely unawares in a batshit crazy moment of nearly killing Shirou and Artoria in the Fate Route and it took her over TEN SECONDS to die and Gilgamesh was explicitly using Anti-Regeneration Noble Phantasms on her too.

- Rin
Rin literally used the exact same principle Medea used on Kuzuki(So amping herself x10 over... and Rin was already a superhuman before this)... and it only happened because Medea vastly underestimated Modern Mages and it would ONLY happen with Rin Tohsaka, Bazett would just get murdered.

These are things that happened in the story or Nasu brought it up earlier so that's bullshit.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Solomon is weaker than Goetia even as equivalents of "Grands" due to Goetia basically being the first Servant.
It doesn't mean Solomon is trash, it's just Goetia is above him in respects to their abilities.
Of course, any one Grand can solo Slime unless you go with whatever the hell Rimuru becomes at the end...

I already talked about how retarded the first part is(And how insane the NLF is towards SnS' New World Order is when if it was that good, why didn't she do it against Shigaraki? She wouldn't know he's Heracles considering Greek shit would have long since vanished with the shit that happened in MHA and he would be called Berserker at that(and even then, considering how widespread Quirks and the changes to a person are, she would believe he's All-Might's Clone first before thinking he's Heracles)

The first part has been consistently thrown around despite the fact that:
1. Shirou only talked about the explosive force of Rin's Gems, never how much power they actually have(in the same fashion Archer's Base Arrows can destroy a House =/= how much power they actually have)

2. Her typical Gems explicitly can pierce Heracles which even if you bypass his God Hand never guarantees you can seriously injure him to begin with.

So yeah, SB has this thing to where they take things at face value whenever it benefits them... which is usually when it's to downplay something(Or in the cases like MHA, straight up REMOVE context so that Deku's Danger Sense seems more broken than it actually is)
This depends upon if we take LN or WN. WN is weird and funky, but many of the feats thrown around are correct, albeit filled with inconsistency. So it all depends upon if you take the highest integration or lower. You take the higher one it's 10,000 x Slime Verse, and the lower one is 10,000 x The System/Planet. Although, what is amusing is that SB tries to nitpick all the inconsistency in Fate but goes along with the Inconsistency in Slime.
LN-wise, the only ones who can have a fair match with Grands would be Ramiris, Millim, and Guy but in LN they are featless except for some random statement here and there, it is only if they are allowed to take Game Feat they stack up since Millim was saying something about destroying the Sun in one of the crossovers.
Thought if Guy is involved, Merlin will be needed to seal him since as a Primordial Demon and fragment of Great Spirit of Darkness, he is immortal due to being a minor fragment of an existence that created concepts like Gravity, etc across the slime verse which involves some arbitrary number of the universe.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
- Artoria
Never actually genuinely kills Medea in any of the Timelines we see her in, hell, Medea is the 2nd most person to kill Artoria and Shirou in the limitless timelines we know next to Heracles in the F/SN Universe

- EMIYA
He only kills Medea when she is literally weak as hell and didn't have enough time to get her bearings and his swords still couldn't fully penetrate through her as he was aiming for Kuzuki, not her specifically. Every other time, she gets the hell away from him when he got her dead to rights the one time

- Heracles
Illya literally chose not to confront Medea with Heracles because she knew Medea was bullshit before she knew she was Medea. And considering Medea would KNOW Heracles on sight, she would easily just kill him through exploiting his weaknesses she know he has.

- Gilgamesh
He killed her when she was completely unawares in a batshit crazy moment of nearly killing Shirou and Artoria in the Fate Route and it took her over TEN SECONDS to die and Gilgamesh was explicitly using Anti-Regeneration Noble Phantasms on her too.

- Rin
Rin literally used the exact same principle Medea used on Kuzuki(So amping herself x10 over... and Rin was already a superhuman before this)... and it only happened because Medea vastly underestimated Modern Mages and it would ONLY happen with Rin Tohsaka, Bazett would just get murdered.

These are things that happened in the story or Nasu brought it up earlier so that's bullshit.
I doubt Medea is a mid-tier servant. Wasn't she quoted to be in the top 5 best mages in Nausverse? The very fact that she can create things like Alternate dimensions is bullshit. Also, wasn't one of her laser beams more powerful than RIn's gems but only lost to herc due to how god hand works?

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
- Artoria

- EMIYA

- Heracles

- Gilgamesh

- Rin

I thought Bazett was better at combat than RIn. Wasn't she an enforcer and a mercenary?

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Bazett is the best raw fighter not counting Fully Uncivilized Shizuki

She beats Kuzuki and Kirei in H2H, but kuzuki kills her if it's the first fight and he gets the drop on her with Snake Style

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I thought Bazett was better at combat than RIn. Wasn't she an enforcer and a mercenary?
Likely it's similar to the Shirou vs Gilgamesh situation.

Gilgamesh/Medea underestimate Shirou/Rin because they are human/modern mages and don't think they're worth going all out against.
But replace Shirou/Rin with EMIYA/Bazett and immediately Gilgamesh/Medea take them more seriously and just kill them.

See what I mean? :maybe

I doubt Medea is a mid-tier servant. Wasn't she quoted to be in the top 5 best mages in Nausverse? The very fact that she can create things like Alternate dimensions is bullshit. ALso, wasn't one of her laser beams more powerful than RIn's gems but only lost to herc due to how god hand works?

To basically digest it out faster:
- Yes, she's in the Top 5 Magi in the Nasuverse, only discounting True Magic Users(like Aoko) but Medea technically is damn close to having Magic on that calibur

- You can basically see anything Medea Lily can do as due to Little Big Tengu in FGO, Medea Lily when she transforms into Medea explicitly state she's has far better Magecraft than she does now and Medea Lily does alot of stupid shit.

- Yes, Each of Medea's Lasers can kill a Servant on the level of EMIYA if it's clean and she can combined all of the lasers into a concentrated one which can easily blast through a Mountain and right through it's foundation. In Prisma Illya, her Shadow version can blow up a Mirror Dimension that contains the entire Town of Fuyuki(or whatever it is) just as easily despite throwing spells around like candy.

Medea is mid tier because literally 3/4 of the servant containers go "Man fuck casters"

Yeah that's basically Medea's issue here and why she has to play defense in F/SN. Against anyone without Magic Resistance, she's virtually OP. Anyone with Magic Resistance and she's fucked.

She is but Medea explicitly would know Bazett is on the up and up in terms of power and won't give her any chance to defeat her. It's like Adamant stated, it's a Shirou vs. Gilgamesh situation.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
To basically digest it out faster:
- Yes, she's in the Top 5 Magi in the Nasuverse, only discounting True Magic Users(like Aoko) but Medea technically is damn close to having Magic on that calibur

- You can basically see anything Medea Lily can do as due to Little Big Tengu in FGO, Medea Lily when she transforms into Medea explicitly state she's has far better Magecraft than she does now and Medea Lily does alot of stupid shit.

- Yes, Each of Medea's Lasers can kill a Servant on the level of EMIYA if it's clean and she can combined all of the lasers into a concentrated one which can easily blast through a Mountain and right through it's foundation. In Prisma Illya, her Shadow version can blow up a Mirror Dimension that contains the entire Town of Fuyuki(or whatever it is) just as easily despite throwing spells around like candy.

Yeah that's basically Medea's issue here and why she has to play defense in F/SN. Against anyone without Magic Resistance, she's virtually OP. Anyone with Magic Resistance and she's fucked.

She is but Medea explicitly would know Bazett is on the up and up in terms of power and won't give her any chance to defeat her. It's like Adamant stated, it's a Shirou vs. Gilgamesh situation.
So it all depends upon how seriously she takes her opponent? Against Shirou or Rin, just two highschoolers, her attitude is lax so Rin managed to get a dropkick equivalent on her but against Brazett who is an experienced fighter, she will finish the fight way faster as the opponent is a serious threat.

So it all depends upon how seriously she takes her opponent? Against Shirou or Rin, just two highschoolers, her attitude is lax so Rin managed to get a dropkick equivalent on her but against Brazett who is an experienced fighter, she will finish the fight way faster as the opponent is a serious threat.

Basically yes. She believed Rin was just a weak-ass, punk ass Modern Mage who can't do anything but throw around spells.
She didn't realize that Rin, just like Shirou, actually does eat her wheaties and hits the Gym and knows how to physically fight.
Meanwhile Bazett makes that the core of her fighting style meaning Medea will never give her that chance at all.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@Atem @OtherGalaxy

:hestonpls
i have a weird feeling this bro making it all the way to the second to last or final rounds with how cracked out TES power levels are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back