Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
time to report paxtroll

those sb spy genes, need to be halted, he always baits that boi xhom 🤷‍♂️
Paxton: Just pretend you didn't see anything.

Forget Will Smith GIF

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Ain't no way this man is gonna attempt to suggest Oma Zi-O is beating Shuma Gorath

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
ohma zio better settle the score with drakkon (pr) instead and stop fighting chars who even a fp dormammu cant even beat, lmao

Lancer: The fastest javeline I've ever thrown went at Mach 2 and traveled 40 kilometers.

Avenger!Shirou: I mean, it can "probably" hit someone on the other side of the world.

Because Shirou would definitely know better than Lancer. Totally. One hundred percent.

Shirou was the one who believed that, Lancer was the one who stated something completely different!

Fate Zero confirms that top tier Servants need a motorcycle to cross a city.

... Sigh. I really want to go on a massive tirade... but I won't instead:
However, there was no need to feel anxious. It was true that a Servant’s dexterity was far above that of the V-Max in terms of maximum acceleration and maximum speed. However, this iron beast could maintain its speed as long as there was fuel left. If she was expecting a drawn-out pursuit, then the motorcycle would be very advantageous.
This is the line from the actual scene, it literally disproves that she NEEDED the Motorcycle to keep up, she needs the motorcycle to not waste needless energy getting to Iskandar.

NR being a trainwreck with their post just makes me want to just laugh at the absolute dumbassery and hypocrisy SB loves to do so I won't even address it, I'll just link it for anyone to who wants to see it to just drink it in.

Speaks volumes that GaRbS bringing in the truth shut the dumbass up for once and again, makes you really show how many retards take everything NR says seriously when he consistently wanks shit and downplays other shit and never has any idea what the fuck he's talking about.

thats some peak usain bolt > solid snake tier of downplay in the speed aspect - new gen edition, lmao

sb, still gonna sb :russ

It's funny to me because I only realized it later but Shirou was having an insane imagined spot over what Lancer would tell the girls about and thought he would blab about being a Servant and how fast he throws Gae Bolg and shit...

And when Lancer gets back to Shirou, he literally tells him all he did was say he was the Top 3 Athlete :oldryoma

These dudes have been arguing over a fucking imagine spot for being true and Lancer was actually saying it to downplay.
Remember, SB acts as if they have better standards than any other Versus forum
:heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:giogio

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>3 pages

Randomdude

Preeminent
but they never do this with any other series like Demon Slayer, Overlord, MHA, DBZ or anything...
TBF overlord does get questioned on it's translations at times but thats mostly down to the Japanese maruyama uses at times being weird. Like some of the phrases he uses apparently weird even to native Japanese readers. (like the words make sense/it's not incoherent but it's patently a weird way to say the things he's trying to say)

At one point he uses a word for a color that's so obscure the translator on their first run through literally just posted the color code that represents the color the author was referencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back