• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy you brought this upon us, by wanting bad posters on the OBD. I am both pleased and annoyed with you at the same time, for what you have spawned. :hestonpls
i aint a part of this i aint even read the thread 🥶

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Pot calling the kettle, my brother and you are one broken ass pot.

:jordangif:jordangif:jordangif

So you didn't lose your shit about me heckling your dumbass takes about the Nasuverse(which you still have a very obvious hatred for) and started PM'ing me on SB about it? Because I can start pulling up the threads in which I did it because I know when I did it on both FV and OLF. And there are witnesses too because they was in this very set of topics.

You have been, numerous times you bootyblasted little bitch.:maury

"I stalked you"
Did you forget what this topic is called? And who was the one who made dumbass posts to go hovel his stupid ass series? Hint hint, it's fucking you.

No, you very, very much did... alot. Quit trying to pretend you didn't because we all know you did even when it came to Othinus or the Magic Gods.
Quit trying to make yourself look better, you actually come off as even more pathetic.
Nope. Beat you fair and square in everything we argued on SB. And that’s for like the few times you weren’t a pussy too scared to argue with me directly

:catskully

Go ahead and pull up those threads. They just consist of you making an ass out of yourself and losing to everyone else on SB

This topic is pulling up bad arguments, but clearly my arguments weren’t bad enough for you to actually debate them with me on SB when you could.

You got to be more specific than that Xhom. Feel free to pull up where exac I had a sperg out even half as pathetic as yours

Yeah, inferiority complex when you was the one who came after me because I heckled you constantly over your shit opinions over a series, even after you came here and you still show that disdain for said series even here...
Don't even get me started on the other series that you get equally assblasted about because we don't agree with your takes.
You literally came at me first until I finally decided to respond back. Cope

did i say i was better?

53VDWiv4_400x400.jpg

Pretty sneaky sis...

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
To be fair and yeah, I'm going to do it:

You aren't that much better Bob just FYI.
Bob thought he could cozy up with us after spending thread after thread shitting on us for thinking we argued for "multiversal Kratos" just because his darker half came and made an even bigger ass out of himself. Dude thought he had a chance at becoming accepted in the OBD

BUT IT'S JUST A DREAM

Nope. Beat you fair and square in everything we argued on SB. And that’s for like the few times you weren’t a pussy too scared to argue with me directly

:catskully

What fucking fantasy land are you talking about? I was fucking banned from the VS. section, you retard. I literally told you that and then you debated me in the fucking PM section. Are you trying to re-invent shit right now or are you legit being forgetful in your young age?

Go ahead and pull up those threads. They just consist of you making an ass out of yourself and losing to everyone else on SB

WOW, Spacebattles! A place that is seen as the bottom dregs to everyone in the VS. community... and fucking Reddit! That truly proves you was right!:giogio

This topic is pulling up bad arguments, but clearly my arguments weren’t bad enough for you to actually debate them with me on SB when you could.

Again, I was banned for over a year on SB, I couldn't tell you to eat shit there so you got pissed off and instead went to the PMs on Spacebattles and came at me like an Ex-Wife. I know that because I explicitly brought that shit here.

You got to be more specific than that Xhom. Feel free to pull up where exac I had a sperg out even half as pathetic as yours

The fact you are harping on that one thing and ONLY that one thing really shows how hollow your points are.
Do you want me to point out how hard you bitched when me and Blade was seemingly going to neg you the first time? Or when I actually did? Or you want to go about it when it came to us not agreeing with your stupid ass when we made fun of Touma with Mash Burnedead being his superior? Hell, I baited you purposefully a few times just to fuck around and you STILL act assblasted over it to this fucking day and me and @Blade have receipts on that shit.

You literally came at me first until I finally decided to respond back. Cope

Ah yes, using this site to tell you how retarded you are about downgrading a series until you came to the Spacebattles PMs and bitched at me... yeah, I somehow came at you first and you didn't immediately respond...

You really are inventing this shit aren't you?:giogio

"Spacebattles was grilling you hard, that's why I was winning all of my "debates"

>Fucking Spacebattles
>The same one that wanks Demon Slayer to insane lengths alongside Overlord
>The same place that most of our memes about Below Sub Sonic Bullets, Pitchfork Tier Geralt, Sword level Rahndan and otherwise come from.

Astaro, you have made some truly stupid takes in your life but holy shit, this was the most retarded thing you ever typed, my dawg.
Are you sure you don't have a job as a clown?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What fucking fantasy land are you talking about? I was fucking banned from the VS. section, you retard. I literally told you that and then you debated me in the fucking PM section. Are you trying to re-invent shit right now or are you legit being forgetful in your young age?

WOW, Spacebattles! A place that is seen as the bottom dregs to everyone in the VS. community... and fucking Reddit! That truly proves you was right!:giogio

Again, I was banned for over a year on SB, I couldn't tell you to eat shit there so you got pissed off and instead went to the PMs on Spacebattles and came at me like an Ex-Wife. I know that because I explicitly brought that shit here.

The fact you are harping on that one thing and ONLY that one thing really shows how hollow your points are.
Do you want me to point out how hard you bitched when me and Blade was seemingly going to neg you the first time? Or when I actually did? Or you want to go about it when it came to us not agreeing with your stupid ass when we made fun of Touma with Mash Burnedead being his superior? Hell, I baited you purposefully a few times just to fuck around and you STILL act assblasted over it to this fucking day and me and @Blade have receipts on that shit.

Ah yes, using this site to tell you how retarded you are about downgrading a series until you came to the Spacebattles PMs and bitched at me... yeah, I somehow came at you first and you didn't immediately respond...

You really are inventing this shit aren't you?:giogio
Now you’re making excuses. Not like your someone known for their honesty so no surprise there. No dickhead, even well after you were unbanned from the Vs section did you still continue. Had to call you out on it one more time just to get you to actually argue with me directly over continuing to throw slurs from here.

And what does that say about you when even SB regularly hands you your ass? It says that you’re the bottom of the barrel. You spend more time having make believe arguments on here against people you know won’t respond to you and for good reason. You make some of the worst arguments and once you’re all out of them, you’re reduced to a babbling idiot I can barely make any sense of.

How hard did I bitch? All I did was point out how using my rep is a low blow and than bowed out gracefully from the debate because of it

Touma vs Mash. All I did was give you an optimistic rep since you were hyping up a mid series as much as you were

Pretty much, and trust me, you were hounding me worse than a spurned ex-girlfriend for a while before I finally called you out for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back