Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
2012-fiesta-bowl-parade-oversize-car-clowns-28471004.jpg

Now you’re making excuses. Not like your someone known for their honesty so no surprise there. No dickhead, even well after you were unbanned from the Vs section did you still continue. Had to call you out on it one more time just to get you to actually argue with me directly over continuing to throw slurs from here.

:risigif:jordangif:heston

See? You keep talking out of your fucking ass right here because hilariously when I DID get unbanned? I got permanently banned from the VS. section by the time I talked in a few threads by basic bitch mods, something I ALSO documented with everyone else...
I didn't have the chance to debate with you on that thread because they never gave me that chance in the first place... you twit.

And what does that say about you when even SB regularly hands you your ass? It says that you’re the bottom of the barrel. You spend more time having make believe arguments on here against people you know won’t respond to you and for good reason. You make some of the worst arguments and once you’re all out of them, you’re reduced to a babbling idiot I can barely make any sense of.

:lolwat

:oh

You truly are a stupid son of a bitch...
"You was seen as a fool in Spacebattles" ah yes, I was seen as a "fool" in Spacebattles to the point I was perma-banned entirely from the VS section(Rather than kept there and consistently made fun of like an actual clown like you are here), Paxton got perma-banned for literally associating with me here and even having people from SB recognize me has them going full catatonic but yes, I was a "fool" there...
Seriously, you think SB's retarded reputation means they will agree with you hand over fist? Hows' that going for To Aru then over there? Oh wait...

How hard did I bitch? All I did was point out how using my rep is a low blow and than bowed out gracefully from the debate because of it

Ningen, you made that shit seem more like you life was on the fucking line than anything else. Don't try and play stupid about it motherfucker.

Touma vs Mash. All I did was give you an optimistic rep since you were hyping up a mid series as much as you were

Yeah, sure you did... seriously, you seem to not understand how much me and Blade really do have on you and Paxton's outbursts...

Pretty much, and trust me, you were hounding me worse than a spurned ex-girlfriend for a while before I finally called you out for it

No you didn't.
You constantly butted in with your worthless 2 cents in any Nasuverse thread that had an inkling of To Aru in it(Sounds familiar?) and threw around incorrect bullshit about it.
I, seeing that nonsense, went after your posts because you was a fucking idiot like I do with everyone else and you took that shit personally... and you still do even now.
You try and act like you ain't assblasted over me but you very much are and you still very much do.

Seriously Ningen, you are the ONLY motherfucker I see here trying to use Spacebattles as some benchmark to prove how bad I am at VS. Debating because they... heckled me everytime I was wrong in their eyes?

...Did I land into retard town or something or when did trying to conquer Spacebattles(Which you never done either, see how Paxton and even Goldenboy point out how badly they misunderstand the series even months ago) is seen as a good benchmark?
And technically, I DID conquer Spacebattles... because the mods don't perma-ban fools and we have easy evidence to prove as that's the rest of Spacebattles itself :risigif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
:risigif:jordangif:heston

See? You keep talking out of your fucking ass right here because hilariously when I DID get unbanned? I got permanently banned from the VS. section by the time I talked in a few threads by basic bitch mods, something I ALSO documented with everyone else...
I didn't have the chance to debate with you on that thread because they never gave me that chance in the first place... you twit.

:lolwat

:oh

You truly are a stupid son of a bitch...
"You was seen as a fool in Spacebattles" ah yes, I was seen as a "fool" in Spacebattles to the point I was perma-banned entirely from the VS section(Rather than kept there and consistently made fun of like an actual clown like you are here), Paxton got perma-banned for literally associating with me here and even having people from SB recognize me has them going full catatonic but yes, I was a "fool" there...
Seriously, you think SB's retarded reputation means they will agree with you hand over fist? Hows' that going for To Aru then over there? Oh wait...

Ningen, you made that shit seem more like you life was on the fucking line than anything else. Don't try and play stupid about it motherfucker.

Yeah, sure you did... seriously, you seem to not understand how much me and Blade really do have on you and Paxton's outbursts...

No you didn't.
You constantly butted in with your worthless 2 cents in any Nasuverse thread that had an inkling of To Aru in it(Sounds familiar?) and threw around incorrect bullshit about it.
I, seeing that nonsense, went after your posts because you was a fucking idiot like I do with everyone else and you took that shit personally... and you still do even now.
You try and act like you ain't assblasted over me but you very much are and you still very much do.
There are threads on SB where you finally did debate with me only after you were persuaded, deny it as much as you like. I’m not going to pull hairs over shit that’s there for anyone to look up themselves.

You can say whatever you want about why the mods banned you. You ask any of the regulars on SB that knew you, and you were just remembered for everyone’s favorite idiot and punching bag. Your not even half the boogey man you delude yourself into believing you left that place as.

:heston

No you’re just exaggerating. I was just debating, you took it personal, threw insults, resorted to trolling, and finally threatened my rep all because I dared to was argue with you.

Pull up my outbirsts then. I’m waiting.

And because of it, you were on me like flies on shit and now resorting to quite the few mental hurtles to make it so you weren’t the one acting like a spurned Ex, crazy stalker-kun

There are threads on SB where you finally did debate with me only after you were persuaded, deny it as much as you like. I’m not going to pull hairs over shit that’s there for anyone to look up themselves.

Okay, are you going to use them to "prove" how terrible of a debater I am?

You can say whatever you want about why the mods banned you. You ask any of the regulars on SB that knew you, and you were just remembered for everyone’s favorite idiot and punching bag. Your not even half the boogey man you delude yourself into believing you left that place as.

...Oh... oh my god... I was there punching bag and the village idiot of SB! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
That's the most awful thing that can happen to someone! Being seen as the absolute vortex of stupidity in Spacebattles!!!
Yeah, i can't even joke about that dude, being seen as "Everyone's Favorite Idiot" and "The Punching Bag of Spacebattles" is the equivalent of being seen as an idiot for being the only intelligent person in Idiocracy:

Seriously, what type of fucking own is this, you bellend? I have seen people smarter and better than me be seen as absolute idiots in SB like Morgan Allsing and plenty of others who backed their shit up with sources. Why are you still acting as if SB fucking matters, holy shit.

No you’re just exaggerating. I was just debating, you took it personal, threw insults, resorted to trolling, and finally threatened my rep all because I dared to was argue with you.

Uh what? I remember what you talked about there and it was literally you being an idiot and not understanding not all Time Skips are the same and refusing to understand how that works even when I told you that. This wasn't the first time you tried to interject with complete retardation either and tried to force your beliefs on others either here and got laughed at for your trouble which is why you tend to be a passive-aggressive little shit.

Pull up my outbirsts then. I’m waiting.

You sure you want me or @Blade to actually do that? Because you act like none of us remember and you got nothing but we actually do and very easily at that.

And because of it, you were on me like flies on shit and now resorting to quite the few mental hurtles to make it so you weren’t the one acting like a spurned Ex, crazy stalker-kun

Yes... mental hurdles like using Spacebattles as a fucking crutch to act like you was King Kong till you got yourself perma-banned like a bitch and people treat To Aru there no differently than they do the Nasuverse.
You are the only fucker I have seen that still dickrides Spacebattles well after you got banned and actually use being there as an own of some kind.
Goddamn is that some real bitchmade shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back