Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You getting so worked up you can’t even keep up with your rambling? Pull up the receipts for any debate you’ve clowned me in like you keep saying will and never do.

Too many to name with you anywhere I’ve been. Lol
Nah you just left like the little bitch that you are

I’ve been waiting man.

Sure. The spacebattles and OLF only in my head. Whatever keeps that fragile little ego of yours in check.

At this point, arguing with you has really become small time so I guess after this, I'll just ignore your ass full sale okay? You ain't giving me no real challenge except more salt to enjoy with these fries.

Show me where exactly I brought up Heaven Ascension DIO in a debate with regular DIO vs Esdeath in stopping time, troglodyte

>Literally brought in the HA DIO part not even a minute later
>Quickly makes a post to pretend I didn't talk about that
Let's not even get to you ducking me about Saitama's Star Punch and the entire thread Type-Rey made for the both of us... including me dead ass calling you out multiple times and you never came into it and Rey himself @'ing you to the thread:

Yeah, no fucking excuses considering how much you challenged me in that Circus Thread on the day Rey made it.
I'm honestly bored now and wasted enough time on you.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I've become powerful enough to hack into olf's mainframe and use Kratos grin as an emote

oie_2544835tHKQ9XXp.png
You make Dad proud

BOI

Pgj8e7J.png

Girls you're both pretty can we please focus on the funny Dad of Boi emote instead. Do you know how many cameramen died to get a picture of Kratos smiling?

13. 13 of them died

It was originally twelve but Nomura jumped the last one to satisfy his numbers fetish.

I'm honestly tired of the little bitch anyway as he's still ducking despite me showing receipts of his bullshit and being a scared bitch.
And yes, I will use that emote too to end this off...
Yeah I can't find it either:risigif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Xhom, I don't think you posted the right link since you were bringing up the HA Dio stuff from a while back :hm

Xhom, I don't think you posted the right link since you were bringing up the HA Dio stuff from a while back :hm

...I did link it, it was part of that Circus Thread because no one finished this thread you are talking about:

That's not the W you think it is...

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
At this point, arguing with you has really become small time so I guess after this, I'll just ignore your ass full sale okay? You ain't giving me no real challenge except more salt to enjoy with these fries.

>Literally brought in the HA DIO part not even a minute later
>Quickly makes a post to pretend I didn't talk about that
Let's not even get to you ducking me about Saitama's Star Punch and the entire thread Type-Rey made for the both of us... including me dead ass calling you out multiple times and you never came into it and Rey himself @'ing you to the thread:

Yeah, no fucking excuses considering how much you challenged me in that Circus Thread on the day Rey made it.
I'm honestly bored now and wasted enough time on you.
I’m not even trying with you, clown. Just like I never had to with you before. And you know this too with how this started with you as usual.

:catskully

> Me bringing up HA Dio in that Esdeath discussion

Citation needed.

Saitama’s Star clearing feat that your only argument is to pull an SB and just to ignore because LOL breaks the setting?

You posted yet another thread that I’m not even in. We’re getting to the part of arguing with you where you’re little more than a babbling idiot I can’t make any sense of I mentioned earlier.

:hestonpls

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

Never, Ever Forget.

Because I sure fucking won't, oh my fucking god! I never seen someone so fucking asshurt that he didn't get what he wanted and Saber would tear everyone a new asshole.:risigif
Leaving aside VS thread, I really enjoyed that percy jackson x FGO crossover: What was made by god

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
...I did link it, it was part of that Circus Thread because no one finished this thread you are talking about:

That's not the W you think it is...

I was just pointing it out since I was confused... :wow

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
On the contrary. You’re not only engaging directly to me on the other thread while not even attempting to debunk the real topic, you’re also posting about me on other threads, to which I’ve just responded. It’s not called stalking you fucking loser, LOL.
My opinion on this matter is to leave it. While it is true that it is very easy to get hyped up in Vs debates, they just make you look like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back