• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Got laid flat by Fullbring Bankai Ichigo who effortlessly caught his attack barehanded and killed him in one slash
Yes and that's an Ichigo who can be argued to be Aizen/Exiled Captain level and is very likely the controlled equivalent to H2 Ichigo.

This same Ichigo was dominating Quilge even after he absorbed Allon, with Blut Vene being the only reason he wasn't cut to ribbons instantly.

Even forcing him to use Bankai at that point is no small feat, you certainly aren't "fodder" for losing to him.
Based on how easily that Ichigo won, I can see Vizard Ichigo at least giving him a fight
Fullbring Shikai Ichigo swings hard enough that Ginjo swore it WAS a Getsuga (one stronger than his previous ones). Even that form of Ichigo puts most of what came before (sans H2 and Dangai) to shame and it wasn't enough to beat Ginjo, he still needed Bankai.

FKT Ichigo might push him a bit, but I don't see a Masked Ichigo beating Ginjo.

Although I wouldn't exactly describe Ginjo as fodder. By the end of the Fullbring arc, he was powerful enough that Fullbring Soul Reaper Ichigo had to use Bankai against him (reminder Fullbring Shikai Ichigo's REGULAR SLASHES > His previous Getsugas). Ginjo vs Quilge would arguably be a good fight.

It's not the slashes, it's the SHOCKWAVE of those slashes Ginjou mistook as a Getsuga Tenshou.
It's even more ridiculous than you think.

the fact that hali, took a slash from base aizen, point blank, and aizen at that point, wanted her out of the pic, shows her endurance, cuz she survived that

Aizen literally was trying to kill her and she took 2 straight up bifurcation attempts and was still alive at the end of the day. The only other person Aizen tried to legit kill was the Captain Commander and Momo, he didn't even actually aim to kill the Captains either. The fact he was irritated he had to attack again means he really meant for the first strike to be fatal lol.

ot laid flat by Fullbring Bankai Ichigo who effortlessly caught his attack barehanded and killed him in one slash

As Adamant stated, needing Fullbring Shikai Ichigo to go Bankai is a HELL of a thing considering Ichigo even at that level have no problem fighting Arrancar Quincies and even keeping up with a Volstandigt Quincy, only failing to do damage due to Blut Vene. So yeah, Ginjou has to get props for that even if he got stomped to shit doing so.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Phase = Real mythology. They are literally inhabited by universal and multiverse beings.
HAhahahha...No. Most sites don't follow this rule (And I am assuming that we don't as well.) SMT also goes with this and you still don't see SMT vs One above all or a similar tier character, here.

=> Well, I am back. The matching process for College (bachelor) is ongoing and will last about 2 months more. So, max chance I won't be online much.

HAhahahha...No. Most sites don't follow this rule (And I am assuming that we don't as well.) SMT also goes with this and you still don't see SMT vs One above all or a similar tier character, here.

=> Well, I am back. The matching process for College (bachelor) is ongoing and will last about 2 months more. So, max chance I won't be online much.

Well good luck with that then

@Xhominid The Apex Serious, I quite like our old profile pic. And, who is she?

They are both characters from an upcoming set of stories I want to do. So yeah, OCs.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
So yeah maybe I'm wrong on Jirou being weaker than an 8 king(it's been so long since I went back and reread all the lead up fights so meh) but Teppei def isn't.

Tl dr- no 8 king scales to the feat Teppei did of stopping energy that dwarfs a supernova.

............................. = thats my reaction for it, so bad take, i cant even comment

meanwhile

on that freeza vs saitama thread, we reached such next levels of downplay, sonic;s sword, aint any dif than future trunks's sword and saitama can break swords with his teeth, i cant :hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
:kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
:kobeha
How many Souls game bosses could RWBY verse (sans the two Gods) actually beat?
Willing to bet it ain't very many. :mjpls

shiny

Paramount

Good luck.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
How many Souls game bosses could RWBY verse (sans the two Gods) actually beat?
Willing to bet it ain't very many. :mjpls
they’re what city block? probably a lot of random ones they can beat but anyone relevant especially in ER Cuis the verse

Godfrey would even power bomb the brother gods :skully

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
from vol 1 up to 3, they were multi block+/town levels, after vol4, they got downgraded to wall/small building levels (not counting the top tiers) :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back