• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
HOLY FUCKING SHIT VSBWIKI

>multiversal infinite speed kratos

Jesus fucking christ
Like HOW THE FUCK do they arrive at that conclusion?

Unless they're treating the God of War gods like they are equivalent to their mythological counterparts, which would be bullshit for a number of reasons.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Like HOW THE FUCK do they arrive at that conclusion?

Unless they're treating the God of War gods like they are equivalent to their mythological counterparts, which would be bullshit for a number of reasons.
They are, they are also treating the norse gods as they myth selves as well. shits fucking stupid.

Screenshot_4.png

>every match is speed equal

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Never met a more thirsty Naruto fangirl on the Vine than High_Pressure

Game has not even a cover reveal and jimmies are already trying to shit on the game feats LMAO country level if your intelligence is equal to a quilt. You dont have to use Storm to know the god tiers in Naruto ranges from multi-continental to large planetary, excluding Kaguya ETSO and Momoshiki forcing a sun into supernova. Storm has multi-continental feats just by visual take while Kaguya is galaxy or even universal. Consider Naruto planet is like a dozen of times bigger than Planet Earth by tons of canon informations and all those feats upscale so hard lol

SO WE ABOUT TO GET AN ANNOUNCEMENT VIA SHONEN JUMP OR A TRAILER LESSSSSGOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THE KING OF ANIME GAMES IS BACK

Peak cringe

Also, your so-called “The King of Anime Games” getting buried by the new Budokai Tenkaichi game just being announced.

Keep sucking down that copium, Pressure-kun

:hestonpls

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
They are, they are also treating the norse gods as they myth selves as well. shits fucking stupid.
Yes let's just ignore:
  • The almost complete lack of their classic equipment from the myths.
  • Many of those myths playing out differently.
  • Their personalities not matching up at all in most cases.
  • Various characters having completely different origins (see the children of Loki for the most obvious example)
  • Nobody matching up to the myths in terms of feats
I could go on all day but it still wouldn't get across how fucking asanine it is to equate GOW gods to their mythological counterparts.

Individual Mythological Greek Heroes and Monsters would solo the God of War franchise in its entirety, never mind the actual Gods.
Screenshot_4.png

>every match is speed equal
I'm more concerned with how Mustache, as disgustingly wanked as he usually is, is taking the L to Kratos, one of the few mainstream powerhouse characters he actually does beat?

And yeah, making speed equal in every thread is stupid.

HOLY SHIT ITS A MIRACLE

@Xhominid The Apex

Only because it's Bleach and it's Byakuya otherwise, they would somehow say that Muzan can fight Byakuya or the featless Yoriichi can do so.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Notable Losses:

Kratos (God of War) Kratos' Profile (Demigod Kratos and Storm Series Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto were used; Speed was equalized)

1679113700514095.png
Did y'all think I was capping about the Kratos and Dante wank, or did you just forget about the absolute train wreck of logic that is madeupstats.net's version of these characters, which I posted in the previous thread? :russ :bookerpls

VSBW is horrendous. They're like Vegeta after he first went Super Saiyan, full of delusionade, thinking they know what they're doing, whilst everyone else, even fucking Comicvine and SB are laughing at them at this point, or just in pure bafflement, not knowing how to process what the fuck it is that they're reading.

:heston:heston:heston

Getsa

Illustrious
I remember seeing a Dante vs Asura short, and one dude in the comments asked how Dante won while bringing up Asura's insane feats.

Their only response was "Dante is 10D fam" :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Did y'all think I was capping about the Kratos and Dante wank, or did you just forget about the absolute train wreck of logic that is madeupstats.net's version of these characters, which I posted in the previous thread? :russ :bookerpls

VSBW is horrendous. They're like Vegeta after he first went Super Saiyan, full of delusionade, thinking they know what they're doing, whilst everyone else, even fucking Comicvine and SB are laughing at them at this point, or just in pure bafflement, not knowing how to process what the fuck it is that they're reading.

:heston:heston:heston
Wrong.

Comicvine embraces Vs Battle Wiki logic. After YouTube, their the next big thing where you’ll see VBW shit embraced.

God of War Greek and Norse Gods are Multiversal on there too

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Wrong.

Comicvine embraces Vs Battle Wiki logic. After YouTube, their the next big thing where you’ll see VBW shit embraced.

God of War Greek and Norse Gods are Multiversal on there too
Last I checked, that shit was still getting pushback over there on CV from people who still have two braincells to rub together. As opposed to VSBW, who have nobody opposing this anymore, from the looks of it. :mjlol

Bloodlust ON means Hashi and Maddy will go Muken Golem & Perfect Susanoo right off the bat. And i can't see Garp and Old WB surviving this:

This is what happened when Hashi's Wood Golem punch and Maddy's Perfect Susanoo sword collided (this is when Madara unlocked EMS and fought Hashirama for the first time, ending defeated):

8087259-4eyz6z.gif

8087270-giphy.gif

Better view at the size of the crater. Dwarfing dozens of mountain ranges:

8087273-zxovezp.jpg

Don't you love when SB nerds hyperwank a feat and have no fucking idea of what the hell they are talking about?
Whitebeard and Garp can EFFORTLESSLY survive that, that alone doesn't say shit for the beings that can wipe out One Piece Islands with their own physical strength, let alone add in DF capability(Akainu literally took a DF-enhanced punch from Whitebeard that fucked the shit out of Marineford's entire Island and lived from that after getting the shit beaten out of him beforehand).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Last I checked, that shit was still getting pushback over there on CV from people who still have two braincells to rub together. As opposed to VSBW, who have nobody opposing this anymore, from the looks of it. :mjlol
At least one of the God of War fucktards on there, thenamelessone, is a moderator and they’ve been deleting debunking threads left and right and shadowbanning opposers. You got a dedicated cult of people on there pushing for it still while being outright dishonest about feats and making them more than what they are.

Like arguing Helios controls the literal Sun when later we find out the Sun in the Greek world in truth is just a temple in the Sky in Chains of Olympus. Or taking a statement of “reality ending” literally meaning the entire universe dies from Atlas destroying the World Pillar when it’s really just the Greek World above, a big flat piece of land held up by said Pillar, crashing down into the patch of dirt that is the Underworld below.

Dishonest liars. All of them.

> Namelesscunt admits Accelerator casually murks both Kratos and Thor at the same time but also believes you need “Multiversal concepts” to beat these two boneheads

:russ

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

15:42 Dat Multiversal frozen lake

"B-But you don't understand, goi! Cory Barlog once said that the norse saga takes place beyond time!" - GOW wanker

"Didn't he also say that Midgard is just Scandinavia and that every other realm is approximately the size of that?" - Person with a brain.
:mjlol :tupac

Amaterasu is the goddess of the sun and principle deity of Shintoism who in the Kojiki was born from Izanagi’s left eye following the death of his wife Izanami.
Beyond just being called as hot as the sun, the ability is connected rather heavily through this symbolism. They’re said to be “immortal flames” that represent light and the material World, burn heaven and earth, and burn for 7 days and nights.
Enton is done through Kagutsuchi, who in the Kojiki is the god of fire and son of Izanagi who burned her to death in childbirth.
Other Mangekyo powers talk about “borrowing the god’s powers” and godly eyes, like Kamuy related stuff, and there’s even weirder things like Rinnegan, which are connected to the Sharingan, summoning the King of Hell. On that note I don’t really recall Amaterasu being described as the flames of hell in a sincere manner but I could be mistaken. There is the Ootsutsuki as divinity idea attached to the inheritance of Sharingan as well whatever that’s worth.
Whether these descriptions are literal or these entities exist in that setting or have some other explanation, I don’t know, but I think for all intents and purposes and with both settings drawing the Shinto-Buddhist angle pretty hard.

1679113700514095.png

So... because an attack is named after a God in a Pantheon that doesn't exist in Naruto, is called "Godly Eyes" because it was descended from Kaguya(No one tell him about the Byakugan or Kimimaro's Clan's tech) and the Rinnegan can summon a "King of Hell"(again no one tell him about the Reaper Death Seal...), we should believe that the Sharingan and the Rinnegan is based on the actual deities and thus is on the level of the Gods...

Goji... go to bed, you are utterly off your fucking gourd today.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
"B-But you don't understand, goi! Cory Barlog once said that the norse saga takes place beyond time!" - GOW wanker

"Didn't he also say that Midgard is just Scandinavia and that every other realm is approximately the size of that?" - Person with a brain.
:mjlol :tupac
All they rely on is Developer interviews since the games themselves have shit for feats. And they cherry pick which interview to use.

God of War fanboys when you show them any developer interview from even Cory that goes against their headcanon

5YFhjeh.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Last tangent but CV is also the place where you’ll see VBW’s made up terminology used.

Like Hyper-Outerversal Sinbad or Solomon from Midgi.

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Really curious on where the heck they get Resurrection and Fate Manipulating Naruto. Played all of Storm 4 and saw none for either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back