• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Like HOW THE FUCK do they arrive at that conclusion?

Unless they're treating the God of War gods like they are equivalent to their mythological counterparts, which would be bullshit for a number of reasons.

They are, they are also treating the norse gods as they myth selves as well. shits fucking stupid.

Screenshot_4.png

>every match is speed equal
There not equating mythology versions to the GOW
It's other shit not there as strong as Zeus and other shit

But not gonna care on this it's whatever not even the worse on there

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
They are, they are also treating the norse gods as they myth selves as well. shits fucking stupid.

Screenshot_4.png

>every match is speed equal
> Kirby among the losses

hysterical-laughter.gif

Come back to me when Kratos cracks open entire planets in half as a workout

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

lmfaooo

"B-But you don't understand, goi! Cory Barlog once said that the norse saga takes place beyond time!" - GOW wanker

"Didn't he also say that Midgard is just Scandinavia and that every other realm is approximately the size of that?" - Person with a brain.
:mjlol :tupac

VSW never made much sense to me as like @Claudio Swiss meme in the Main Convo brought up:
VSW always seem to ignore any actual clear cut feats for ones that are completely up for interpretation and take that to it's absolute max even if it makes no sense and is actively contradicted in it's own source.

For example, they take Endless Muken in Bleach completely seriously despite that making no real sense at all in anyone getting anywhere in Muken for extremely obvious reasons.
They do the same deal for the Sacred Palace in Magi and make it Omniversal or some shit despite it not being THAT vast.
They have this real love of going completely overboard with certain things without understanding the fiction and the author usually put in hard caps on them(The Fiction > Reality shit for the Nasuverse never ceases to amaze... the funny part is that it's true... but not for how they take it ):heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

lmfaooo
Jesmon GX gonna join in on the ass-whooping now, or just save his leader the trouble and do it himself. :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

lmfaooo

Jesmon GX gonna join in on the ass-whooping now, or just save his leader the trouble and do it himself. :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
at best u can argue for multiversal magi top tiers, at best

universal+ to high degree still the low-end though

reminder

that

ger still puts ugo in a loop where ugo has to watch every rwby season non stop, on youtube :mjlol

Okay now I can see how they are getting Universal level Ultimate Storm characters. Kaguya's ultimate attack was going to destroy her dimension, and in the storm games you actually see her dimension is filled with Stars. And then it is said that The Last versions of Naruto's and Sasuke's combine ultimate jutsu is more powerful than any jutsu in history, so it would be above hers.
But I don't see how that beats DBS Goku, by their own standards they say busting a dimension with stars in it just means you are Multi-Solar System level. And the Universe level on the profile is just a possible interpretation for that same feat.
So a maybe Universe level Naruto using his strongest jutsu vs a more definitely Universe level Goku with his basic as punches.
Even their wanked to hell Ultimate Storm Naruto would still lose to Goku. :dank

Also, that profile is just cancer to look at what the hell :catsob

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Is it really the same thing though?

Mundus doesn't actually destroy anything on even a planetary scale last I checked, which is a pretty far cry from Kaguya's ETSB actually destroying her star-filled dimension in the Storm games.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Neither do half the characters put at Universal-Multiversal on VBW

But here we are where Multiversal Dante, Kratos, Gilgamesh, etc. are a thing

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
ssmg: ''goku's best direct feat with hands only and no powerscaling is what? Deflecting buu's blast that was what appeared to be a country level blast?

Tats could beat him under these circumstances, let alone saitama.''

that low tier trolling is something else :russ :hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Legit, Goku’s more bullshit at copying techniques than Saitama, especially with Kid Goku during the DB days.

The one actual technique Saitama copies from Garou was when he actually explained each step to him.

Where as Goku either successfully replicates or outright masters techniques just by seeing them done by folks like Roshi and Tien

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back