• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-DBS Dragonball has better hax and variety of it than HP does by a mile, and for a series that's known for keeping shit extremely simple most of the time, relegating to punches, kicks and energy blasts, that should tell you something about the HP verse's 'magic'. :mjlol

That's the truly hilarious part, isn't it?
HP Magic is literally just physical attacks that can be blocked or deflected if you are capable of dealing with it and that's it.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
TBH outside the time turners they don't even really have more hax than OP
The Time Turners by themselves place them above OP in the hax department

Even if the rest is mid, then again so is HST hax so they’re all lame

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Original book time turners are just as likely to wipe themselves out as it is to do any damage to their opponent

no comment on cursed child didn't read that trash

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

>14 pages now

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

>14 pages now
I don't see the problem here. Guns vs Nardo has been a very heated debate for a long time now. Almost as much as Goku vs Superman. :mjlol :mjlol:mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I don't see the problem here. Guns vs Nardo has been a very heated debate for a long time now. Almost as much as Goku vs Superman. :mjlol :mjlol:mjlol
It being a debate at all is funny when the equivalent of school children can chuck kunai fast/hard enough to pierce stone :mjgrin

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

:mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

seeing gojo getting sgs'd from akuma is next level disrespect, lmao, gojo stans in denial, in bigger denial, than saitama stans and their time travel = universal dc theory :heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

seeing gojo getting sgs'd from akuma is next level disrespect, lmao, gojo stans in denial, in bigger denial, than saitama stans and their time travel = universal dc theory :heston
Not as big of denial as Saitama stans professing that Saitama still has limitless strength because 'lol gag character' though. :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the reason i changed into terry is cuz replaying kof too much, and learned many new combos with terry

plus, rewatched the animated movies with him, and gotta say, even anime terry can solo 99% of mha :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back