• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny

Paramount

Freeze or vaporize the mud Tiamat spawns? It took her 2 days to make enough to walk up to Uruk, so it isn't like there's an impossible amount.
:mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"A character who can fly into space and back in seconds can do it so therefore so can Voldemort"

:notsure
Aren't there also a couple of instances of characters using genuine lightning and reacting to it? :hm

the fact that the author literally had to explain how writing a good story works because these kids brains are so underdeveloped they can't understand a plot other than powerlevels is just sad, smh mid media ruining everything:wow
Ainz is level 100 and can barely destroy a town. Meanwhile, a D&D level 20 adventurer is powerful enough to take on foes that can destroy islands or countries or even something like a Tarrasque with a lot of preparation and planning with other adventurers.

@Xhominid The Apex When did this happen? :rock

Never? Unless they are talking about her Mud by proxy but Gilgamesh is ultimately able to see through that with a little more focus.
The only thing SNI can't see through is when History is burnt to shit.
Either way, The Almighty isn't even in the same ballpark as SNI and it's heresy to even compare the two so...

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
This nigga is the entire reason niggas think Gojo actually does something against goku. He's also the reason that niggas think gojo beats everyone
Gojo when Goku's scream rips apart infinity

WQYiQOd_d.webp

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I say let the fandom of those two have at each other considering both series are overwanked and not that good
That's what we're doing:mjpls

Ain't no reason we can't sit on the sidelines with a bucket of popcorn, and laugh at how the overwanked fankeks got their jimmies rustled so hard...

By a fanfiction author who strengthen the other side of the crossover for the sake of... Actual conflict??? Like any good story needs??? And not Ainz stomping everything because he's a god king in these people's head.
:heston

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Reason why I'm not calling out rwby here despite their fandom too being a toxic, vitriolic mess of woke retards still thinking their show has any relevancy in anything other than being laughed at.

Is because the overlord fandom somehow manages to be worse than even them.

Its amazing really

That's what we're doing:mjpls

Ain't no reason we can't sit on the sidelines with a bucket of popcorn, and laugh at how the overwanked fankeks got their jimmies rustled so hard...

By a fanfiction author who strengthen the other side of the crossover for the sake of... Actual conflict??? Like any good story needs??? And not Ainz stomping everything because he's a god king in these people's head.
:heston

Unironically, RWBY is actually barely weaker than Overlord in terms of DC and Speed.
:maury

I think it's from some shit at the bottom of the page, because literally no one I've seen debating overlord acknowledges the top part.

Nah, even looking at the bottom of the page, alot of the nonsense wins Ainz got was through speed equal and just guessing his abilities can work faster than the opponent can move for some reason.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>Xcano genuinely arguing for "slow bullets"

:ral

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Cbr ranking stands by power. List is top 20

20. Heavens Door
19. Stone Free
18. Silver Chariot
17. Sticky Fingers
16. Hanged Man
15. White Album
14. Green Day
13. Killer Queen
12. Weather Report
11. Notorious B.I.G
10. Metallica
9. Cream
8. Diver Down
7. Star Platinum
6. King Crimson
5. D4C
4. Tusk Act 4
3. Made in Heaven
2. GER
1. The World Over Heaven

Bro this list is all outta wack on the low end.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

20. Heavens Door
19. Stone Free
18. Silver Chariot
17. Sticky Fingers
16. Hanged Man
15. White Album
14. Green Day
13. Killer Queen
12. Weather Report
11. Notorious B.I.G
10. Metallica
9. Cream
8. Diver Down
7. Star Platinum
6. King Crimson
5. D4C
4. Tusk Act 4
3. Made in Heaven
2. GER
1. The World Over Heaven

>Heaven's Door at #20 when that shit is easily top 5

:mjlol

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

20. Heavens Door
19. Stone Free
18. Silver Chariot
17. Sticky Fingers
16. Hanged Man
15. White Album
14. Green Day
13. Killer Queen
12. Weather Report
11. Notorious B.I.G
10. Metallica
9. Cream
8. Diver Down
7. Star Platinum
6. King Crimson
5. D4C
4. Tusk Act 4
3. Made in Heaven
2. GER
1. The World Over Heaven

I still need to catch up on part 6 but even I know Stone Free is one of the weaker Stands that requires Jolyne to be cleaver in using it, it ain't close to top 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back