• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondak

Preeminent

:really

Mondak

Preeminent
All for One's Bullshit Rewind means he's going to be staying in the game far far longer than he has any business too in later rounds

>Later rounds
>No one in MHA has an answer for Kamui. Madara can just literally stand there

Of course no one calls out this bullshit
:giogio

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>Later rounds

Madara has Kamui? :rock

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

lmao

>Later rounds

He wouldn't even need Kamui, Madara got ragdolled by the Tailed Beasts while being unable to physically defend against them and only lost an arm...

He can literally tank everything AFO can do and murder him with a punch.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I always thought “multi-solar system level” is such an awkward name for a tier
It really is but I guess you need something between solar system and galaxy, there's probably a better term we could use but it would need some brain storming.

:ral
How the fuck do they kill him though. Stop using Jagganoth damnit

@Masterblack06 Man.
The amount of bullshit that's gonna happen during the first few seconds is gonna kill a lot of people.

Can academy city survive? Depends on how fast they can stop Ultra Necrozma from absorbing victini and gaining infinite energy
:hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It really is but I guess you need something between solar system and galaxy, there's probably a better term we could use but it would need some brain storming.

How the fuck do they kill him though. Stop using Jagganoth damnit

The amount of bullshit that's gonna happen during the first few seconds is gonna kill a lot of people.

Can academy city survive? Depends on how fast they can stop Ultra Necrozma from absorbing victini and gaining infinite energy
>they have full knowledge and a month of prep

The city is absolutely fucked :mjgrin

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>they have full knowledge and a month of prep

The city is absolutely fucked :mjgrin
Bruh what the fuck

Someone just wanted to see that one specific universe get absolutely fucked. Ultra Necrozma is gonna steal all the light and plunge that shit into darkness. They are lucky groudon and kyogre counteract each other otherwise the world would be flooded or dried up

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Bruh what the fuck

Someone just wanted to see that one specific universe get absolutely fucked. Ultra Necrozma is gonna steal all the light and plunge that shit into darkness. They are lucky groudon and kyogre counteract each other otherwise the world would be flooded or dried up
The city would be fucked (which is the win condition in that thread), but certain inhabitants would be just fine is what I meant to say. :mjpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
How strong are the Creation Trio and Arceus' avatars typically anyway?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The city would be fucked, but certain inhabitants would be just fine is what I meant to say. :mjpls
>give Ultra Necrozma infinite Energy
>team him up with dialga or celebrity and just start time traveling merking niggas

How strong are the Creation Trio and Arceus' avatars typically anyway?
Palkia and Dialga together can create universes, Arceus can reset them as well as negate the laws of physics and delete shit from existence when he wants

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Doesn’t help that just about every heavy hitter in the series including the ones that can control time are not from Academy City minus perhaps Aiwass

But Aiwass would prefer to hang back and watch the chaos over doing anything about it

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Star cluster level maybe?

Honestly I know there’s a small galaxy level but that can probably encompass the same tier too

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Doesn’t help that just about every heavy hitter in the series including the ones that can control time are not from Academy City minus perhaps Aiwass

But Aiwass would prefer to hang back and watch the chaos over doing anything about it
"Bro did you see that fucking candle burn out that guys soul!"
Star cluster level maybe?

Honestly I know there’s a small galaxy level but that can probably encompass the same tier too
Star System?
Star Cluster is what the official term is for a collection of Solar systems

The criteria being that there needs to be AT LEAST 10 for it to be considered a star cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back