• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

He knows he’s basically just trying to piss on a corpse, right?

Guy really enters a decade late and thinks to themself and aloud with no hint of irony “my argument will defeat this” as if he were somewhere active

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>Crowley can't achieve a win con even if he uses his blasting rod

Do people forget ajimu can exist in places that don't make sense. She could just chill literally in Crowley and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

I'm not saying Ajimu wins but Crowley is gonna need to do more than "durrrr unga bunga"

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Crowley studies up her parameters in their fight, slaps her with a good ole nerf spell, than slaps her up with a Big Bang multiplied by 10

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Crowley studies up her parameters in their fight, slaps her with a good ole nerf spell, than slaps her up with a Big Bang multiplied by 10
>Studies up her parameters

Fuck me dude is gonna have to learn how to counter over 12 quadrillion different abilities

:hestonpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>Dormammu can't effect Ruin because Ruin is beyond the physical realm

Yeah I'm pretty sure to a space demon who eats universes and constantly fucks with minds/souls and the fabric of space that won't be an issue:notsure

:ralah yes Saitama can resist hax from a dude who tanks star powered punches apparently.

I don't even understand this, Irredeemable outright states The Plutonian is a Reality Warper and doesn't realize he is one. All it takes is a real bad fuckup and congrats, Saitama is fucked.

Okay, I gotta give it to the dude, he actually gave an actual reasonable response against the dude I put here earlier.
He does get a bit too close to ABC Logic(Though to be fair, I do understand it as Lee and Sasuke are of comparable speed in their Base Gates form Pre-Timeskip) at one point, it's still an actual solid basis to how Naruto characters are faster than they seem and Gaara has blocked pointblank explosions before with his sand, yet Lee and Sasuke have moved past that in speed and obviously so would everyone else due to being stronger, faster with time and otherwise.

It does suck his picture doesn't work though, but I'm guessing it's when Gaara's Uncle tried to blow up Gaara as a kid and failed due to the Sand Shield.

shiny

Paramount

Persona not the same the Shin Megami........
:pepohug

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Persona not the same the Shin Megami........
:pepohug
:mjpls

Tablos

Preeminent
at this point i don´t understand how they use the scaling.
-Persona is multiversal because SMT scaling
but at the same time
-SMT is nuke level.
:lolwat

Mr.OMG

Paramount
>Studies up her parameters

Fuck me dude is gonna have to learn how to counter over 12 quadrillion different abilities

:hestonpls
I just remembered that Kamachi has a character with a huge number of abilities, and one ability is called: superiority over the concept of numbers(or something like that). Because of that, she has an infinite number of abilities.
:dead

at this point i don´t understand how they use the scaling.
-Persona is multiversal because SMT scaling
but at the same time
-SMT is nuke level.
:lolwat

It's because they will literally allow things one second and then disavow them the next.
Remember, they literally allowed Universal Shinrabanshoman just to defeat ORT in a fight... the VERY NEXT TOPIC THOUGH:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Same way he took away the infinite possibilities and powers of a Magic God after a brief fight
Either way, the fact niggas think that a fight with this much hax is gonna come down to "unga bunga" is wild

I just remembered that Kamachi has a character with a huge number of abilities, and one ability is called: superiority over the concept of numbers(or something like that). Because of that, she has an infinite number of abilities.
:dead
That's stupid as hell

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

who's gonna tell him that the Great Reason and the Collective Unconscious are literally the same thing:tupac

who's gonna tell him that the Great Reason and the Collective Unconscious are literally the same thing:tupac

Someone tell him that Persona doesn't benefit from the same scaling as SMT does in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back