• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Outerversal Third Personality Shiki

:hestonpls
When you take Void playing herself up and then further misrepresent the meaning, this is what you get

Fun part about Void’s boasting is that it basically just reflects the kind of power Goetia needed to accomplish his plan with AAS.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>bulletlevel
Nah you mean ThrownRock level+
I think Wall level is a bit higher than that
:maybe
Goku graduated from those days, after Krillin's rock sent him home crying in SSJ. Now, his base is able to tank a bullet to the arm with only some scuff marks, but it's unable to withstand a laser fired at it, even in blue, thus, I can only go as far as bulletversal+. :mjlol

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
in most series, the top tiers show some crazy feats and power creep

in mid slayer though, it the opposite, the top tiers get powerscaled from weaker chars who are also mid themselves :heston
This is just Dragon Ball at a lower scale :maybe

Shit, YYH has CB Yusuke and Sensui and they’re about as close to top tier as Start of series Yusuke was to Rando/Suzaku :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
When you take Void playing herself up and then further misrepresent the meaning, this is what you get

Fun part about Void’s boasting is that it basically just reflects the kind of power Goetia needed to accomplish his plan with AAS.
You’ll never find a better match than Vs Battle Wiki and Not knowing context

Outerversal Third Personality Shiki

:hestonpls

It's funny because Nasu has only stated ONCE Void Shiki is the most powerful character in the Nasuverse... and that was before he later revised it to being weaker than Archetype: Earth in terms of those most powerful on Earth(Not including Servants or Divine Spirits meaning the gap may be even bigger) and then she can't fight offensively VS. Servants, only defensively.

They then want to claim Nasu is inconsistent and thus somehow, only her first statement should be kept... and not the rest of Nasu's later statements which would be where it's consistent.
It's even more ridiculous considering that their ranking for makes no sense whatsoever and it doesn't take much to see it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

time to turn lolbob to negative one mil levels, i already turned him -500k and something, lets do this :heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Bob’s downplaying Kratos sure but he is correct about this Multiversal GOW shit and some of the things he posted there are good as a resource

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

time to turn lolbob to negative one mil levels, i already turned him -500k and something, lets do this :heston
We on the burial tour now? How bad is it? HHH-tier or LOL Cena-tier?:heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
i feel like its just a way to make a power as simple as "moving from point a to point b" overcomplicated. This isnt a knock against to aru, i understand that this is how the power works, but i feel like using dimensions that we dont even know what they are past the 4th is just weird.

No argument, just me being confused on why you need to go from point a to point 11b to then get to point c.
To be fair, a shit ton of fiction typically involve some form of alternate/higher dimension when teleportation is utilized. :mjgrin

Sci-fi stuff in particular is guilty of this.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Bob’s downplaying Kratos sure but he is correct about this Multiversal GOW shit and some of the things he posted there are good as a resource
the thing is, not a soul with a functioning brain in the obd considers kratos to be multiversal.

Then hes taking my post about a concensus on zoro winning a fight as some sort of dumb ass "gotcha" moment to claim that no debate can be had in the OBD because of concensus, ignoring how concensus works in the first place.

I warned him about this shit but he keeps doing it

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don't remember anyone repping Universal Kratos, let alone Multiversal Kratos and we never have.
I literally asked him to show me someone here who believes any of this and the best he could do was quote someone saying Kratos dodged Helios' light.

Which is a speed feat, not a destructive but because guy used the word infinite, obviously he meant universal shit and therefore everyone must believe that.

Because that's how Bob "logic" works I guess. :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back