• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
batman-bruce-wayne.gif

pictured: tian, seconds before he gives them the reality check they need, with a full monochrome neg :heston
They dont even make it past Zen Chan
:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ah now the true motivation comes out. :maybe
Jokes aside , i always think Dante's feats are better :yousmart
always has been
Dante_and_vergil_fight_faster_then_rain.gif
Of course the real reason for the downplay is so he can pretend Dante > Kratos feat wise. :kobeha

The funny thing is this isn't even all that impressive and is pretty fucking far from Dante's best speed feat, but none of it compares to Kratos reacting to light and tagging people who can dodge it.

Like Kratos' feats are so obviously more impressive than Dante's, of course he has to resort to him losing to "normal Bears" and "random crocodile things" to make him seem less impressive. :hestonpls

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Ah now the true motivation comes out. :maybe

Of course the real reason for the downplay is so he can pretend Dante > Kratos feat wise. :kobeha

The funny thing is this isn't even all that impressive and is pretty fucking far from Dante's best speed feat, but none of it compares to Kratos reacting to light and tagging people who can dodge it.

Like Kratos' feats are so obviously more impressive than Dante's, of course he has to resort to him losing to "normal Bears" and "random crocodile things" to make him seem less impressive. :hestonpls
You just wait and he does a similar thread with Doom Eternal :skully

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:tupac

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
They dont. They highball Demon Slayer a lot but Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece all have their representation in the Vs section.

Especially Bleach. Good amount of my time on there was Toaru vs Bleach threads xD

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
yeah they wank bleach quite a bit
not as much as CV, VSB, or FV, but still a lot

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
lordaizensama explaining how yhwach looks for a future where he doesn't get turned into a smear on the pavement the literal instant the fight begins

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

accept it, ningen doubters, it is over, so, simple :jordangif :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back