• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Now I have better things to do, let it be known that God of War is multiversal and no amount of fucking cope will change that. Fuck off ya retards
XTGAzP1.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Oh... OOOOOH, you want to go there, don't you?
You wanna talk about how you lost your shit in SB because I was heckling your ass in FV/OLF? To the point YOU was the one PM'ing ME about how fucking salty you was... while I was perma-banned?
And how you told me you was counting the days till I was unbanned so you can "own me"? You mean that one?

Or you mean the numerous times that you lost your shit everytime not even just me but Blade and Type-Rey basically shut down any nonsense you kept putting up with To Aru here?

Or hold on this is a GOOD ONE:
How about the fact that you came into my PM's, bitching at me hardcore over the same shit in OLF after I got perma-banned in SB entirely and you first came here?

You still act like a fucking Ex-Wife towards me ever since you got here, you are the LAST motherfucker to try and play rank with me.
"Yo-you mentally broke over a joke about Fate" Bitch you lose your shit everytime someone insults your beloved To Fucking Aru, I "lost my shit" over the literal equivalent of hours of listening to bullshit before it even happened.

Why don't you go and fucking choke on that shit bitch.
Not my fault you got so bootyblasted over a joke, troglodyte

Never lost my shit with you on SB. What was annoying me, as I clearly stated in the PMs with you, is that you were being a spud and stalking me on all the threads I was involved in on there instead of arguing with me directly when you could. Once you finally did, I had a fun time picking you apart and watching you run with your tail between your legs every time.

:cat

I’ve never once been shut down on any of my arguments, a definitely not from you.

You still act like a fucking Ex-Wife towards me ever since you got here, you are the LAST motherfucker to try and play rank with me.
That’s rich since this whole thing between you and me started because you were being a creepy ass stalker following me on SB threads. Some of the things you said about me came of as pretty gay too ngl.

I’ve never once had a bitch fit as pathetic as the ones you pull off nothing. So again, know your place and don’t start things your not going to finish

:trinny

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I can count on one hand the amount of people who actually think that, Xhom, let's not get crazy :maybe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Now I have better things to do, let it be known that God of War is multiversal and no amount of fucking cope will change that. Fuck off ya retards
Nigga, you said that like 40 damn minutes ago, with you having more relevant shit to do, and you're still here slinging shit on the forum, repeating the same thing over and over. At this point, I'm convinced you're triggered beyond belief, or a really bad troll, because this has just gotten sad.

All you have to do, if you actually care about multiversal GOW, like I told your broke back ass on the other thread, is go on the GOW respect thread, and see what, if anything, you can add to prove the case for multiversal Kratos. Have you done that? Have you even made the attempt to do that, so that you can prove Blade and the others wrong? No, your ass is still here, repeating the same shit like a bot. If you still have a damn brain between your ears, boot that shit back up, and get to being productive.

Over It Reaction GIF by Ovation TV

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Didn’t know me and Pax lived this rent free in Xhom’s head lol.

You can just feel the inferiority complex

:hestonpls

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What happened here?
Bob's intense desire to have a rival in the OBD to oppose his argument on GOW being multiversal or not became so powerful after everyone told him plainly that they don't and never have argued for it caused his desire to form from his most inner dark thoughts to create the being known as "DarkestGlory", his other self, his shadow, his id. He now lives to bring about conflict through badly worded arguments on making GOW Multiversal just to give purpose to Bob's life so that he may have someone as stupid and dense as he is to argue with.

Not my fault you got so bootyblasted over a joke, troglodyte

Pot calling the kettle, my brother and you are one broken ass pot.

Never lost my shit with you on SB. What was annoying me, as I clearly stated in the PMs with you, is that you were being a spud and stalking me on all the threads I was involved in on there instead of arguing with me directly when you could. Once you finally did, I had a fun time picking you apart and watching you run with your tail between your legs every time.

:jordangif:jordangif:jordangif

So you didn't lose your shit about me heckling your dumbass takes about the Nasuverse(which you still have a very obvious hatred for) and started PM'ing me on SB about it? Because I can start pulling up the threads in which I did it because I know when I did it on both FV and OLF. And there are witnesses too because they was in this very set of topics.

I’ve never once been shut down on any of my arguments, a definitely not from you.

You have been, numerous times you bootyblasted little bitch.:maury

That’s rich since this whole thing between you and me started because you were being a creepy ass stalker following me on SB threads. Some of the things you said about me came of as pretty gay too ngl.

"I stalked you"
Did you forget what this topic is called? And who was the one who made dumbass posts to go hovel his stupid ass series? Hint hint, it's fucking you.

I’ve never once had a bitch fit as pathetic as the ones you pull off nothing. So again, know your place and don’t start things your not going to finish

No, you very, very much did... alot. Quit trying to pretend you didn't because we all know you did even when it came to Othinus or the Magic Gods.
Quit trying to make yourself look better, you actually come off as even more pathetic.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Bob's intense desire to have a rival in the OBD to oppose his argument on GOW being multiversal or not became so powerful after everyone told him plainly that they don't and never have argued for it caused his desire to form from his most inner dark thoughts to create the being known as "DarkestGlory", his other self, his shadow, his id. He now lives to bring about conflict through badly worded arguments on making GOW Multiversal just to give purpose to Bob's life so that he may have someone as stupid and dense as he is to argue with.
Im guessing this was intended as a dig but it's kinda funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back