• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:smh

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ke? I wouldn't say so as Dovahkiin still gains power from them (the final Black Book grants the power to alter the stars but I wouldn't say that alone makes Dovahkiin or Miraak > the Celestials). Unless you mean a Celestial avatar.
Their arguing Dragonborn > Celestials which I find questionable given how their never even brought up in Skyrim in all my years of playing.

Than again. Their probably full of shit since it’s the same dingus saying Kratos is above space, time, causality, etc.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Their arguing Dragonborn > Celestials which I find questionable given how their never even brought up in Skyrim in all my years of playing.

The Celestials do appear TBF (you can see them behind the skill tree constellations and in Sovngarde, they've been in the games since Redguard, if not Arena). They're the Firmament.

In anycase Dovahkiin wouldn't scale to them, and I'm not sure why they're bringing it up (they could mean how Dovahkiin is > Vestige, but Vestige needed help to take on the mere avatars of the Celestials, let alone their true forms). Dovahkiin also gets powers from the Standing Stones which come from the Celestials.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The Celestials do appear TBF (you can see them behind the skill tree constellations and in Sovngarde, they've been in the games since Redguard, if not Arena). They're the Firmament.

In anycase Dovahkiin wouldn't scale to them, and I'm not sure why they're bringing it up (they could mean how Dovahkiin is > Vestige, but Vestige needed help to take on the mere avatars of the Celestials, let alone their true forms). Dovahkiin also gets powers from the Standing Stones which come from the Celestials.
Yup their just being full of shit as mentioned.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Than again. Their probably full of shit since it’s the same dingus saying Kratos is above space, time, causality, etc.
>Gaming Titans

I like these characters as much as the next guy but come on.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
> Multiversal lake

Dragonborn and Elder Scrolls sure.

The other 3 along with the verses get erased by the Magic Gods by accident
Ive said it before and I'll say it again, unless your unga bunga is so good it might as well be hax, the best way to fight hax is with hax

granted the only game characters I can think of to replace them in the fight would be Moon Man and Demifiend and thats just
:hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

now watch this thread get no replies while another to aru vs nasuverse thread goes to 5 pages because SB is full of uncultured swine

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
eternal reminder

Odad.png
> Sb favorite verse

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
eternal reminder

Odad.png
> Sb favorite verse

:mjpls

now watch this thread get no replies while another to aru vs nasuverse thread goes to 5 pages because SB is full of uncultured swine

Then downplay both to ludicrous extremes until they finally decide someone wins or so based on a coin flip.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

Zi Yu does crush him pretty damn badly just from not getting pancaked by Tian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back