• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Holy shit, my sides. What a fucking thing to sign up to. I’m literally dying right now

People on CV are freaking cracked

:skully:skully :skully

Bob74h

The Supreme King
That don't matter, it can give us a real bad reputation if it's true and even if it's false, it gives really bad impressions.
I dont really see myself as apart of the us
I was also a cv member for a good 4 years not to mention im other sites such as worstgen

so if this site is quote and quote bad, it really dont matter plus again as already said it was just one user

and as already stated if the evidence that the cv user provided was faked, it actually ends up looking worse for them as falsely accusing someone of being a pedo over kratos of all things is really not going to have the greatest image for them

And kinda like cv more if anything

sure they have retarded takes like multiverse lv kratos
but they have active disagreement in their community where this site for the most part does not really have that

And supposing that the paxton shit was faked, it's beyond petty

Honestly I have to apologize to GaRbS and SB because this is legit the most fucked up thing I've seen someone do over VS. shit.
I mean fucking wow.

I dont really see myself as apart of the us
I was also a cv member for a good 4 years not to mention im other sites such as worstgen

so if this site is quote and quote bad, it really dont matter plus again as already said it was just one user

and as already stated if the evidence that the cv user provided was faked, it actually ends up looking worse for them as falsely accusing someone of being a pedo over kratos of all things is really not going to have the greatest image for them

And kinda like cv more if anything

sure they have retarded takes like multiverse lv kratos
but they have active disagreement in their community where this site for the most part does not really have that

And supposing that the paxton shit was faked, it's beyond petty

It's more don't try and endorse the fucked up shit they are doing even if it's to get someone's eyes on the fucked up shit they are doing. It's can still hurt us even if it's from someone else, you get me?

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Why does this guy hate you so much

is he this annoyed over kratos wank

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
what we trying to say is, stuff like that dont post them, not you, for all of us here, there are some borders, and we dont cross em

as i said, true or false, its a dif subject, but here, we dont analyze that, we have laughs here, as simple as it gets, no need to feel disgust even in this thread, for shame

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Why does this guy hate you so much

is he this annoyed over kratos wank
Well, let's see what they have to say since they made an account here.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Honestly I have to apologize to GaRbS and SB because this is legit the most fucked up thing I've seen someone do over VS. shit.
I mean fucking wow.

It's more don't try and endorse the fucked up shit they are doing even if it's to get someone's eyes on the fucked up shit they are doing. It's can still hurt us even if it's from someone else, you get me?
Bro, not even I was this nuts when I signed up on here to talk back to you.

:hestonpls

Kratos fanboys REALLY took this thread to heart way beyond what’s necessary.

Last edited:

Bob74h

The Supreme King
I said, it's beyond petty supposing it's faked

as it stands right now
the same dude heykorby is just shaming paxton about loli shit

what we trying to say is, stuff like that dont post them, not you, for all of us here, there some borders, and we dont cross em

It's another user on a different site
why you blaming this shit on me, it was a active thread we were all talking about

likely was going to come up if it was not addressed by me

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

in english, do i have to repeat it again? even said, thats a line for all of us to not cross it and if we go full technical, you posted this, so dont play the victim here

accept

what we say to you, reasonably, delete the link and move on

how much simpler can it get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back