• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
As if comicvine aint a obscure website but what is irony, I suppose
image.png

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Yo Bob, get that shit off of this fucking site man!

Was just posting about what was ongoing on the thread
that you guys were just talking about, it's not my fault that some guy dug up screenshots on a user here

not that it matters as it's not me, the dude is slandering nor would be me doing the slander

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
whats going on? :drake

whats this next level of terribleness? atrocious

Was just posting about what was ongoing on the thread
that you guys were just talking about, it's not my fault that some guy dug up screenshots on a user here

not that it matters as it's not me, the dude is slandering nor would be me doing the slander

That don't matter, it can give us a real bad reputation if it's true and even if it's false, it gives really bad impressions.
Just delete that pic and link the post instead.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Imagine taking shit from years ago out of context in a server where people said far more egregious shit without a hint of irony in their messages and yet you single one person in particular out :tupac

Bob74h

The Supreme King
are they seriously making fake discord screenshots to accuse someone being a pedo over fucking kratos vs matches
:lolwat

that or it's real

If it's faked then that is taking a simple disagreement over a game way too far and shows a massive sign of immaturity
plus it's just a overall kinda shitty thing to do, Falsely accusing someone of a crime

Imagine taking shit from years ago out of context in a server where people said far more egregious shit without a hint of irony in their messages and yet you single one person in particular out :tupac

My brother in Christ, that's the last thing you want to say out loud for shit like that...
You really need to stop being retarded alongside Astaro and ya'll need to take a damn break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back