Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
its so dumb man

let’s say we use the infamous “ bullet train Pucci” (which was an analogy and not literal)

thats a lot fucking faster than a dolphin and he got significantly faster between those two points

you can get rid of the ftl premise entirely and it’s still an extremely shitty disingenuous argument to make

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
One other explanation. The dolphin may actually have been moving far faster than normal. Sure not itself, but time was speeding up the ocean tides and movement, so maybe it was being carried by the rapidly increased ocean current combined with its swimming more efficiently than Pucci was

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
yeah that also makes sense

plus
it was the end of the universe snd the entire cast had died and Emporio had to survive somehow

can kiiiinda cut the author some slack here given the circumstances of the story

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
not the first time this happens. Reread the part 2 ending recently and it’s really funny how Kars acts with laser precision against anyone else but the second he gets around JoJo he becomes the dumbest man alive

seconds after being impaled and having his arm blown up he still deduces that the nazis were using UV weapons and that he could exploit that to evolve, but he managed to just not see joseph wrapping a rope around his leg earlier lol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I take it back, Joseph vs Kars was the best plot armor. Especially the final fight. Joseph using the Red Stone to trigger the volcano using Kars own Hamon was legit but everything afterwards was just pure bad luck for Kars

:hestonpls

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
not the first time this happens. Reread the part 2 ending recently and it’s really funny how Kars acts with laser precision against anyone else but the second he gets around JoJo he becomes the dumbest man alive

seconds after being impaled and having his arm blown up he still deduces that the nazis were using UV weapons and that he could exploit that to evolve, but he managed to just not see joseph wrapping a rope around his leg earlier lol
Or the whole "not having enough Ripple left to do shit to a fodder Vampire but having enough to harm Kars".

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Or the whole "not having enough Ripple left to do shit to a fodder Vampire but having enough to harm Kars".
they sort of explained that, Kars assessed that he had enough in him for one last all out attack, and Joseph confirms it. Joseph also said he was stalling to catch his breath. It’s still a little weird when he thought he couldn’t match the blades at all in Switzerland but at least there’s a kind of explanation

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
FuSF680WwAAG7Hs.jpg
joseph after running on empty after killing ACDC and Wham singlehandedly

Tablos

Preeminent
Made in heaven speed up the entire universe , Emporio's bullet can be perfectly at MFTL speeds at that point.
And we ca add this to the Dolphin thing , Pucci can be swimming against an ocean current at an insane speed , it adds more to the Albino nigga but for SB spergs ''he is slow''

Made in heaven speed the entire universe , Emporio's bullet can be perfectly at MFTL speeds at that point.
And we ca add this to the Dolphin thing , Pucci can be swimming against an ocean current at an insane speed.

I'm not sure why this is hard to understand considering that outside of Humans(and Pucci), everyone else moves as fast as MiH moves, that's the entire point.
So yeah the Bullet should move MFTL and so should the Dolphins too.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Dolphin itself wasn’t moving any faster since it would also rapidly age to nothing based on how everything else worked. Time sped up only for all non-living things in the universe so that everything living, not just humans, would be alive and no older upon being transported to the new universe.

zqET7Ut.png

YbQBqO1.png

Hence why I said it was the rapidly increasing ocean currents that gave the dolphin its speed.

The FTL+ bullet is fair though

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:Wut:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Dolphin itself wasn’t moving any faster since it would also rapidly age to nothing based on how everything else worked. Time sped up only for all non-living things in the universe so that everything living, not just humans, would be alive and no older upon being transported to the new universe.

zqET7Ut.png

YbQBqO1.png

Hence why I said it was the rapidly increasing ocean currents that gave the dolphin its speed.

The FTL+ bullet is fair though
is Emporio even using a real gun? I thought it was a “ghost gun” conjured by his Stand or something. Been a long time since I reread the MiH arc in full though

Back