Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It works if you comparing strictly things like abilities. And even than, that’s not always the case
In most cases stats equalized just turns the thread into "okay well does anyone have any abilities to make this unfair as fuck"

Or lets say you equalize the stats, but no one ever specifies which way the stats equalize to. are we making kars as strong as cell or is cell being reduced to kars level

Neither parties will know how to properly use their new strength.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Like I said the only time where stats equalized can work is where characters have abilities that don’t care for either strength or durability. It doesn’t work here because it’s obviously not the case

What I’m saying, it’s fairly pointless to do and defeats the purpose of a Vs debate at least 95% of the time

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
never equalize stats or whatever, in old obd, we the regulars thats how we were doing it

either make a fight with chars being on the same tier = comparable, overall, if the char u pit or the other poster who chooses, fights against other stronger chars, be ready to accept the L, so simple

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
never equalize stats or whatever, in old obd, we the regulars thats how we were doing it

either make a fight with chars being on the same tier = comparable, overall, if the char u pit or the other poster who chooses, fights against other stronger chars, be ready to accept the L, so simple
You gotta admit though, some of the stomp threads that were made back in old OBD were hilarious. I still remember reading through a bunch of them for a laugh, before they got nuked when Naruto Forums was changed to Fanverse. Was a dark day, in my opinion.

Hopefully @Darth Nihilus can find a way to get them back, through the way back machine, so we can all have a bit of fun reading some nostalgia. :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i have archived most of those vs threads, for a long time now, cuz way back kino

and i can find most of them on fanzverse, cuz i still remember them, lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

read also those :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i got some vs threads for you

enjoy :mjlol

read also those :mjlol
Good man. :yousmart

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

:heston

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
You gotta admit though, some of the stomp threads that were made back in old OBD were hilarious. I still remember reading through a bunch of them for a laugh, before they got nuked when Naruto Forums was changed to Fanverse. Was a dark day, in my opinion.

Hopefully @Darth Nihilus can find a way to get them back, through the way back machine, so we can all have a bit of fun reading some nostalgia. :hestonpls

Back