Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

:heston

God bless you for the equal speed, only thing Sukuna should be worried about is CT. Sukuna can match summons with his own and ofc his cutting and fire abilities are still there. Sukuna wins with DE which he's shown to use when he wants too.

Yeah because it's somehow Nagato that's slower than Sukuna according to SB...
And I still like how they act as if Nagato is beyond Sukuna in every way and he can just match what Nagato can do.

Apparently, Tsumukari Muramasa only broke through Shimabara Hell and Onriedo Castle because it shared a name with Edo Castle, and Muramasa represented the downfall of the Tokugawa. Basically, it was destroyed because...their names sounded similar.

That scene was really stupid because despite Muramasa being so adamant in wanting to create a sword that can cut fate, karma, bonds, etc. and finally achieving it, the abilities of the sword ended up not even being the reason for his only big feat.

1. Muramasa's NP still destroyed a Reality Marble, that's still a feat for fuck's sake.
2. As I already explained it before, the naming convention only allowed Muramasa to be able to actually hit the Castle(As it literally had no form to interact with otherwise) which means that Muramasa being able to cut it in half is still a feat.

It's honestly amazing people listen to TheWorld despite how much he's consistently wrong about what he pre- oh who am I kidding? It's Spacebattles! Most of the people agreeing and upvoting him hates the Nasuverse anyway and would agree to anything that downplays the shit out of it.

• Both sides will just be talking only.
  • Anderson will have read the entirely of the Naruto series.
  • Naruto will know Anderson's background.
  • Winner will depends on who will get the last word.
  • No breaks.

Okay, I will admit that this is a funny thread here but there is one part I want to tackle:

Last I checked, he didn't even do that to Nagato. He beat the meat puppets, but that was self-defense, and Nagato and Konan were still more than ready to continue fighting. It was his refusal to keep fighting despite hating and not forgiving them that helped Naruto's case, even.

He also didn't beat the shit out of Sarada to calm her down from following Sasuke's footsteps of leaving the village, or Kawaki (although, that wound up going in a bad direction, ironically...). Not Tsunade, Inari, Zabuza, or Chiyo either; only his words and efforts changed their minds.

And it's his thoughts and refusal to give up and regret that revitalized the Shinobi Alliance when they were falling into despair against the Juubi, Obito, and Madara, despite Hashirama and everyone else being unable to rekindle their spirits again.

Oh, and making the village of Konoha change from despising him to risking their lives to protect him, well before he saved Konoha.

Let's be real, most of what he said here is from absolutely stupid circumstances(Nagato literally somehow agreed to Naruto just stating "Well I don't know but I'll try anyway" which didn't answer his question, Sarada stupidly assumed that Sakura wasn't her mother somehow equaled her life was a lie and was seconds from going full "I'm fed up with this world". Kawaki still became an evil fuck and Naruto's actions, not just his words convinced everyone else). It doesn't show Naruto legit talking people down, it shows how dumb everyone else is for Naruto's crappy words to somehow change their minds.

That said...I don't know this other character, so I can't say if Naruto could TNJ Hans into...whatever the heck he's supposed to TNJ him into.
...But also, this "match" doesn't really seem like Naruto is supposed to even TNJ him? It's only outlined that it's some random person "roasting" him and whether Naruto can "endure" it. But what does that mean? What are the "win/lose" conditions here exactly?
If it's just some guy insisting on insulting him for some reason but not actually do anything wrong (aside from being rude maybe), Naruto might just ignore him and go about his day, because this doesn't really seem to matter for anything else in his life. Maybe throw some insults back, but I doubt he'll deck Hans or anything. Naruto manages to act calm with fucking Orochimaru iirc.

1. It's pretty obvious what it's supposed to be... Naruto would ultimately have to convince Hans that he's right... good luck with that though.

2. I really do find it funny people tend to think Hans just shit talks people when in truth, he actually knows the person just by looking at them and his shit talk is accurately throwing their flaws in their face so they can become better people(Which Naruto would have a shitton of flaws)

3. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! Naruto's 2nd meeting with Orochimaru had him literally lose his shit the second Orochimaru stated Sasuke was his! That was 2 years after Sasuke left to Orochimaru and Naruto going on a training quest to begin with. You mean in the 4th Great War? Like it's still all levels of retarded that Naruto somehow is able to go "bygones is bygones" with Orochimaru(to the point people used that to sling shit against Bleach that Aizen should be allowed to go free after helping Ichigo kill Yhwach... no, I'm not shitting you, that was a thing) at all after the shit he's done and it's one of the most criticized aspects of Naruto's reign as Hokage.

4. I already expect people to suddenly go full fanfic and act like Hans won't find shit to criticize about Naruto and suck his dick(When he has even criticized Ritsuka at times, let alone those with little flaws) just like they act like Gilgamesh would see Naruto as a "Fellow King" when he would see him as a nobody like everyone else.

Tablos

Preeminent

1. Muramasa's NP still destroyed a Reality Marble, that's still a feat for fuck's sake.
2. As I already explained it before, the naming convention only allowed Muramasa to be able to actually hit the Castle(As it literally had no form to interact with otherwise) which means that Muramasa being able to cut it in half is still a feat.

It's honestly amazing people listen to TheWorld despite how much he's consistently wrong about what he pre- oh who am I kidding? It's Spacebattles! Most of the people agreeing and upvoting him hates the Nasuverse anyway and would agree to anything that downplays the shit out of it.
SB people for some reason always forget that Muramasa survived Cernunnos curse , something that can destroy a saint graph 12 times and is dangerous enough to threat Koyansakaya life and Olga fears it.
These niggas really underestimate the blacksmith grandpa

Also SB people for some reason always forget that Muramasa survived Cernunnos curse , something that can destroy a saint graph 12 times and is dangerous enough to threat Koyansakaya life and Olga fears it.

1. It didn't just threaten Koyanskaya's life, it was literally killing her and she had to force her apothesis into a Beast early to survive it... and it still completely wrecked her as a Beast even after that.

2. It was more Cernunnos' existence was gonna destroy the Planet due to the sheer bullshit amount of curses he had(It's funny that between Cerny and the Insect of The Abyss, the Planet was still turbofucked despite Cerny's existence stopping the latter from manifesting) but U-Olga more feared Rhongomyniad than Cerny(It was Kirschtaria who feared Cerny which again is no mean feat).

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

😐

Proto234

Distinguished
SB people for some reason always forget that Muramasa survived Cernunnos curse , something that can destroy a saint graph 12 times and is dangerous enough to threat Koyansakaya life and Olga fears it.
These niggas really underestimate the blacksmith grandpa
Tbf, Koyan tanks the full burnt of the curse, when Cerny is fully awakened, something that even Merlin states that Chaldea stands no chance. While Muramasa only tanks a portion of it since Cerny hasn't awakened yet

Also interesting to note that according to Nasu Koyan knew that the curse will be her doom since she realized that the moment she accepts Muryan's request, her defeat is guaranteed

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

😐
these are some really shitty arguments lol
at least theres more people there who disagree than there were last time

Tablos

Preeminent
using the dolphin example like lol even if you don’t believe in ftl jojo nothing about that scene is even consistent with the false low ends they previously argued for
And the point is that Pucci is one of the few examples of a realistic speed boost , you can be at X speed but you still will suffer fatigue and stamina issues and swim requires alot of work , is literally one of the hardest sports because of that.

Back