• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Really, any significant spatial fuckery should work on Gojo. Like just tearing right through the space made from Infinity (Curtana Original, Okuyasu’s The Hand, Kuwabara’s Dimension Sword, Spatial mages in Black Clover, etc.) or simple teleportation even

ifrBNv5.gif

Hey Paxton started trying to besmirch me there pointblank, he should expect actual dirt in the eye for that one.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

I Really don't understand why VSB pushing Multiversal Bleach right now ?
7 years and counting with the fanboys.

And with Vs Battle Wiki’s extremely liberal and loose definition of what counts for universal or higher feats, they’ve even succeeded a few time in getting their Multiversal Yhwach on there for a couple of months

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Don’t know why they even bother. Even if Multiversal Bleach goes through, it will just eventually get rejected with the inevitable shit storm it makes on there from people against it.

If it matters so much to you, just argue and debate it yourself

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

This man Exasmon is fucking based.

i swear they do this every three months :skully

It's a literal tradition to them.

This man Exasmon is fucking based.

I gotta give it to him, he's doing a damn good job calling them on their shit with the rampant DS wank.
Now we need someone to basically put them down completely over it and MHA and we are in business to see the massive salt.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's a literal tradition to them.

I gotta give it to him, he's doing a damn good job calling them on their shit with the rampant DS wank.
Now we need someone to basically put them down completely over it and MHA and we are in business to see the massive salt.
i do like how he pointed out that
cutting boulder and cutting pillars =/= cutting an entire building

i do like how he pointed out that
cutting boulder and cutting pillars =/= cutting an entire building

Then the dude tried to counter by saying that they are comparable to Tank Shells... like fucking WHAT?!

No i said they cut with force greater than Tanjiro.Tanjiro who BOS was able to cut with strength similar to tank shells.

Because I'm like that's not how that works at all to try and compare them like that.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Then the dude tried to counter by saying that they are comparable to Tank Shells... like fucking WHAT?!

Because I'm like that's not how that works at all to try and compare them like that.
Yeah that makes no fucking sense. If all a tank shell is able to do is destroy a boulder and break some pillars then thats pretty shit aint it

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:Wut:

Yeah that makes no fucking sense. If all a tank shell is able to do is destroy a boulder and break some pillars then thats pretty shit aint it

Tank Shells can easily destroy a house through sheer force of it's explosion, someone must be really fucking up with the calcs to believe Tanjirou cutting that boulder makes him as strong as a Tank Shell.

:Wut:

This is a literal contradiction. If Zoro isn't "Mountain Level" because he can cut good, how does that pass the smell test for Demon Slayer? There is no difference, the Hashira uses Blades for that exact same deal and the exact same force.
Hell, they are honestly defenseless without their weapons even moreso than Zoro is without his swords.

Tablos

Preeminent
Really, any significant spatial fuckery should work on Gojo. Like just tearing right through the space made from Infinity (Curtana Original, Okuyasu’s The Hand, Kuwabara’s Dimension Sword, Spatial mages in Black Clover, etc.) or simple teleportation even
Kuroko >>Midjutsu Kaisen :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
late post I know. But on the subject of Yhwach. If it’s not arguing Quincy Ubermensch McMoustache being anywhere from Galaxy to Multiversal, it’s his Almighty.

One other example I recently realized of the Almighty’s limitations is when he took the Soul King’s power for himself. Rather than just warp reality so it happens in a snap, it was a power struggle and he needed a lot of time out of combat to be able to fully integrate Soul Kings power into himself.

So yeah, that’s basically a confirmation right there that Almighty doesn’t work against great though powers just within Bleach alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back