• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah this entire page is a mess and I really don't want to explain why...

This, however, is an absolute nightmare of wank, bullshit and downplay.

Shiny is doing a terrible job but holy shit is SB being dense as fuck in accepting what is literally on the pages, trying to remove context from situations and still pretending Deku's abilities and strength means fuck of all against EMIYA.

I do like ChaosTheory went all in with the frames so you can't lie over how destructive Caladbolg II even is but you know...

Ok so as to demon slayer characters can’t cut a house in half I call bologna. Cause this is Rui cutting a sword that cuts large boulders in half casually.

That's... not even relevant at all into showing how DS characters can cut buildings...
Again, this is already a clusterfuck because that's NOT what you should be trying to prove with the explosive Force of a Tank Shell = BoS Tanjirou strength.

Casually backhands his threads through multiple trees and a demon.

How does any of that prove what you think it does?!

Dices five more nichiren blades which remember cut stone easily.

That's not how that works, did people miss the first episode? Tanjirou needs a certain technique to cut the Boulder, the Sword doesn't help you as we explicitly seen in that episode. Tanjirou didn't get a better weapon till WELL after he broke the one he always had.

Here’s Kokushibo cutting stone pillars casually

Isn't Kokushibo WAY out of most of the Upper Moon's league? Let alone the Hashira's? How does this supposed to compute to Tanjirou again?!

Yes, with a special attack that's not from his blades themselves and that doesn't equal the strength of a tank shell...
Congrats, you proved nothing of what the dude was wanking at all...

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent

Fairy Tail Being Large Planet is weird despite the fact the feat is happened in Elentir, a dimension where the magic power is massively increased compared to Earthland.

Compare to Roshi destroy the moon at least this feat fell justified due to databook/guidebook.

Last edited:

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

That's... not even relevant at all into showing how DS characters can cut buildings...
Again, this is already a clusterfuck because that's NOT what you should be trying to prove with the explosive Force of a Tank Shell = BoS Tanjirou strength.

How does any of that prove what you think it does?!

That's not how that works, did people miss the first episode? Tanjirou needs a certain technique to cut the Boulder, the Sword doesn't help you as we explicitly seen in that episode. Tanjirou didn't get a better weapon till WELL after he broke the one he always had.

Isn't Kokushibo WAY out of most of the Upper Moon's league? Let alone the Hashira's? How does this supposed to compute to Tanjirou again?!

Yes, with a special attack that's not from his blades themselves and that doesn't equal the strength of a tank shell...
Congrats, you proved nothing of what the dude was wanking at all...
Wooden house.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
No one ever said that though? You are falling for Paxton's pretty terrible bait there because I said that Gojo's Infinity wouldn't be able to stop Gae Bolg because it's attack is basically guaranteed and all Gojo does is fold the existing space around him.
It was not about Gojo’s infinity. I think the point I brought was if there was a shield strong enough that Gae Bolg couldn’t pierce or say just the body is strong enough that Gar Bolg doesn’t get through then the reversal technique shouldn’t work since all it does it turn A->B to B->A and if B is couldn’t pierce the body then technique shouldn’t work but maybe I am going deep into my own head cannon😅

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It was not about Gojo’s infinity. I think the point I brought was if there was a shield strong enough that Gae Bolg couldn’t pierce or say just the body is strong enough that Gar Bolg doesn’t get through then the reversal technique shouldn’t work since all it does it turn A->B to B->A and if B is couldn’t pierce the body then technique shouldn’t work but maybe I am going deep into my own head cannon😅
That's pretty much how it works, yes.

Wooden house.

Yeah, that makes it even funnier, isn't it?
The thread gets more and more ridiculous the more you read it because they aren't even using any of the feats right to show that Demon Slayer characters are far, far tougher, stronger and faster than people give credit for.
They are just applying the same ABC Logic to it's extreme and going overboard from there.

Well yeah, I literally said that a Shield with strong enough Energy put into it can stop Gae Bolg even if it's name is called out. Thus it would make sense strong enough beings can stop it from piercing them unless Cu gets an amp up to do so.
What I was talking about was those using Infinity as if it counts when:

1. Gojo uses Cursed Energy to keep it manifested but it's nowhere near enough to deal with Gae Bolg(You literally need something on the level of Rho Aias to actually block it and Gojo is not Planetary+)

2. It's just dividing the existing space. Not only do even a strong enough Servant can tear apart Space(Or even a dense Magical Energy presence when Cu started dumping his power into Gae Bolg enough to distort space), but we already know that alone won't stop it either because it's based on casuality and you have already been pierced. Going back in time solves nothing so how is folding space infinitely will do something to it either?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Iirc one of Gae Bolgs explict weaknesses is a shield powerful enough to overwhelm its magical energy, so theoretically if that was applied to the opponents body it would still block it :hm

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Iirc one of Gae Bolgs explict weaknesses is a shield powerful enough to overwhelm its magical energy, so theoretically if that was applied to the opponents body it would still block it :hm
Is that not literally how Rho Aias blocked it? :hm

Or was that the thrown version?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

what the hell
Kluurth is walking right the fuck through his infinity

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is that not literally how Rho Aias blocked it? :hm

Or was that the thrown version?

The thrown version has a different effect (ironically that it can't be blocked by Aias has the effect that it can't be pierced so it turned into a power struggle instead)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Fairy Tail Being Large Planet is weird despite the fact the feat is happened in Elentir, a dimension where the magic power is massively increased compared to Earthland.

Compare to Roshi destroy the moon at least this feat fell justified due to databook/guidebook.

The only thing holding the feat back is I’m guessing expanding the Moon’s size is vague.

Even the Magic being amplified on Elentir is irrelevant since the one performing the feat, Selene, is the source of that magic and was still not going all out with it.

Either really making the Moon that much bigger or dragging it closer to the planet would probably get you a silly number though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back