• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Got the thread locked. *Face-palm* AM I blind or are other people blind.
Nah it was just to prevent foing around in circles cuz neither side was going to concede. Which is why he said just post in the respect thread.

Just a follow up though what you posted wasn't multiversal. Especially with the way it was worded. Like, erasing the history of mankind would only take destroying the earth and worlds is hella ambiguous. If we just took things like that at face value we'd have every symphogear char sitting around universal+. Hell it would tech ically make ENDLESS feom RAVE universal.

This is what Fang means when he says contextualize it. How big are these alternate dimensions/universes ect. Because unless otherwise shown we dont automatically assume they are the same as our own cosmology. Without that knowledge shit just sounds like gibberish. So feel free to revive the thread

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Nah it was just to prevent foing around in circles cuz neither side was going to concede. Which is why he said just post in the respect thread.

Just a follow up though what you posted wasn't multiversal. Especially with the way it was worded. Like, erasing the history of mankind would only take destroying the earth and worlds is hella ambiguous. If we just took things like that at face value we'd have every symphogear char sitting around universal+. Hell it would tech ically make ENDLESS feom RAVE universal.

This is what Fang means when he says contextualize it. How big are these alternate dimensions/universes ect. Because unless otherwise shown we dont automatically assume they are the same as our own cosmology. Without that knowledge shit just sounds like gibberish. So feel free to revive the thread
AH, that's the problem. I posted the size, i think
“In general, the multiverse observed from the World of Little Garden isn’t “infinite parallel worlds”, but “infinite parallel worlds is merely a standard value”. It is not timelines branching from a singular universe similar to a great river, but able to observe simultaneously with infinite universes constantly to appear constantly to branch infinitely. If one can interfere simultaneously and indefinitely on all of them, the universes observed from the World of Little Garden is likely to be much less than even particles...... That is, if the probability of existence is too low, they would disappear. Regardless what sort of powerful Divine Spirit, if their probability of existence was divided too much, they would become the size of, or perhaps smaller than a particle.”
Does this count? Because there should be more. We have mentions of galaxies, stars, big-bang, all of which I posted in that thread.

>I will stop here since I might derail this as well.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount

Fang???? Wait, Titan is fang?? Man, he didn't gave that vibe.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Multiversal durability means the character can tank anything less than the outright destruction of a multiverse.

The way you described it would instead mean you have to figure out how to kill them an infinite number of times.

Like if the character in question has country scale durability but this is added on, the solution is "figure out how to shoot all versions of him with an attack that exceeds country level" which doesn't require multiversal DC.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
AH, that's the problem. I posted the size, i think

Does this count? Because there should be more. We have mentions of galaxies, stars, big-bang, all of which I posted in that thread.

>I will stop here since I might derail this as well.

This is literally saying little garden is smaller than all of them by a huge margin. Im not saying there isn't a multiverse but what you described isn't multiversal durability. Like Horizon said it just makes them harder to keep dead.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Paxton and Astaro after triggering the Nasu debaters for the fifth time this week.
oie_2544835tHKQ9XXp.png

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

SB already on damage control
And that was simply for using standard sun distance from Earth. Right after, they mentioned what TES' sun actually is, and were starting to get into the more batshit lore.

They put an FTL feat like that in the preview, where the simple shit usually is. SB better buckle up, as that can only mean the hardcore shit is coming right after. :jordangif

And that was simply for using standard sun distance from Earth. Right after, they mentioned what TES' sun actually is, and were starting to get into the more batshit lore.

They put an FTL feat like that in the preview, where the simple shit usually is. SB better buckle up, as that can only mean the hardcore shit is coming right after. :jordangif

It's gonna be real funny when they lose their shit when DB goes all into the TES lore and then they start making VS. Threads after disproving it all because "DB is notoriously unreliable" just like they did with SW. :risigif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

image.png

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of vSBers suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I feel something great will happen."

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's gonna be real funny when they lose their shit when DB goes all into the TES lore and then they start making VS. Threads after disproving it all because "DB is notoriously unreliable" just like they did with SW. :risigif
Ironically enough, Auriels Bow reaching the Sun in seconds with speed is based 100% on reliable and objective evidence. No unreliable narrator required. :Jiub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back