• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
hear him out

According to him Star Platinum is physically above GER :mjpls

Ayo isn't this the outerversal Ichigo guy :tupac

tenor.gif

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

what the
Bruh :bookerpls

Ouranos isn't even a character, Greek Gods had his primordial form killed by Kronos and just become the sky, which includes stars and space, Accelerator would have to destroy the universe to "defeat" Ouranos:tupac

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

interesting thread
It’s kind of a massive stomp in Vegeta’s favor

Forced Spirit Fission hard counters Cheap Trick, and even if Vegeta’s life force gets drained FSF will just return it like nothing happened

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Bruh.

Hakari, Yuta and Maki are called the last line of defense and the strongest sorcerers after Gojo, that's the entire reason they were grouped up to fight Sukuna if Gojo were to lose.

Why would any of them be as weak as Ryu? Who got one-shotted by 15-finger Sukuna? Hell Yuta explicitly says the Hakari is stronger than him when he's using his Cursed Energy Bonus.

Proto234

Distinguished
To put it in better terms, they will fully argue that MHA can absolutely god stomp EU Star Wars... because of Disney Star Wars and the OT existing and they go fully puritanical and why the feats of the EU aren't replicated in the films...

Despite the fact that Live Action does not translate to other forms of media well, especially when Lucas ALWAYS wanted the shit we see in the EU happen since Vader's infamous line to Tarkin in A New Hope:

It's just that dumbasses somehow take it to not be as literal and it's just metaphorical as Vader literally states it is.
Just look at Darth Nihilus for the most obvious example.

Well, there's a reason why SW Vs debate in SB these days use Disney canon more

Even so, some users (looking at you Q99) still believes that Legends isn't as strong as advertised
Case in point

Well, there's a reason why SW Vs debate in SB these days use Disney canon more

Even so, some users (looking at you Q99) still believes that Legends isn't as strong as advertised
Case in point

Yeah Legends isn't as strong as advertised... just look at KOTOR where the Star Forge is literally powered by The Dark Side and can make Droids, Starships and otherwise infinitely and would overwhelm the entire Galaxy, Darth Nihilus' entire existence as well as The Exile's existence and whatever Emperor Vititae is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back