• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put it in better terms, they will fully argue that MHA can absolutely god stomp EU Star Wars... because of Disney Star Wars and the OT existing and they go fully puritanical and why the feats of the EU aren't replicated in the films...

Despite the fact that Live Action does not translate to other forms of media well, especially when Lucas ALWAYS wanted the shit we see in the EU happen since Vader's infamous line to Tarkin in A New Hope:

It's just that dumbasses somehow take it to not be as literal and it's just metaphorical as Vader literally states it is.
Just look at Darth Nihilus for the most obvious example.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Although you can leave it. I have tons of devices. And I am confident to stay hidden. So leave it. Want to see mods get a high BP from me. I will count that as achievement

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
We have a literal explanation of how GB operates using game mechanics :

It's Target's HP + Spear Damage which is why it was credited as being able to kill people like Arc even though she's vastly superior in stats.

Obviously not gonna fall into an easy NLF trap to say that it could do anything to niggas like Jiren cause it's a moot point to begin with given the difference in stats of the people involved and how a hypothetical fight would play out , but the point is the damn thing can punch above Cu's weight to serious serious degree based on the Arc comparison of all people.

Not that i expect the likes of Paxton or the others clowns to know that.
Well,. I honestly forgot about this quote existing.

So I apologize for being wrong I guess.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Are you having a skipping medication cheat day or something ?
AM free for nearly 10 days before college starts, so trying to fuck around and piss off others as much as I can since I doubt I will get time after. My subject is known to be hectic and has long hours of study.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
To be fair spending time in this thread in general proves you have to have something wrong with your head :tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
OR

Just dont start a fight

jVp.gif

not hard

Tablos

Preeminent
i am the only one that suffer cringe when saw SB threads like ''strongest/weakest character that can solo X verse'' or similiar are just ''make a thread for me because im a lazy motherfucker'' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back