• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It's gonna be real funny when they lose their shit when DB goes all into the TES lore and then they start making VS. Threads after disproving it all because "DB is notoriously unreliable" just like they did with SW. :risigif
SB, the moment DB go full hog, and have the Dovahkiin at universal minimum, while packing speed either 'incomprehensible' or just straight up calling it infinite.

I wouldn't so much like the latter myself, as y'all know my thoughts on infinite speed shit, but SB's reaction will be way too hysterical for me to care, if DB go down that route. :russ :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
spacebattles is the most intellectual vs site

their honesty and iq is out of bounds, in vsbw terms, boundless

headcanon :jordangif
The worst of VSBW vs the worst of SB. The ultimate battle of the 'intellectuals'. None of us - or should I say, our sides - will be ready for the big brain takes they come up with during their spastic slap figh- debate. I mean debate. :heston

SB, the moment DB go full hog, and have the Dovahkiin at universal minimum, while packing speed either 'incomprehensible' or just straight up calling it infinite.

I wouldn't so much like the latter myself, as y'all know my thoughts on infinite speed shit, but SB's reaction will be way too hysterical for me to care, if DB go down that route. :russ :mjlol

They went that route with Star Wars when Obi-Wan Kenobi beat the shit out of Kakashi and DB admitted they downplayed Obi-Wan.
SB went apopletic and made a whole assload of VS threads trying to prove DB was wrong and Obi-Wan was weak as shit through their own stupid points, going full OT Purist in the process.

They even started trying to differentiate the character between normal Obi-Wan... and Death Battle Obi-Wan as a result of how they seen the "wank" spread.:kermit

It was the funniest thing to see how badly they was losing it for a few months there and it WILL happen again not just with the Dovahkinn... but also The Chosen Undead and Dark Souls too lol. Two for the price of One:duck

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
lfbu38pkul2b1.png

4f1.jpg

:heston

The worst of VSBW vs the worst of SB. The ultimate battle of the 'intellectuals'. None of us - or should I say, our sides - will be ready for the big brain takes they come up with during their spastic slap figh- debate. I mean debate. :heston

From the little I've seen, VSB genuinely sees SB as the absolute worst so the debates will be absolutely full of dudes just telling the SB Members how terrible they are at VS. debating and to fucking quit vs. SB dumbasses trying and failing to even prove a single point and hope their numbers can beat them out.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
mind you, they didnt even say the DB was FTL, they just said that the arrow was

so i dont even know why SB is catching a hissyfit

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

infinite speed stuff is only bad when it's a series you don't stan :mjpls

essentially SB is mad because their belief on how strong a verse is, isnt believed by everyone else. They believe that their rulings on shit trumps anyone elses shit and its fucking wild
mind you, they didnt even say the DB was FTL, they just said that the arrow was

so i dont even know why SB is catching a hissyfit

They threw hissy fits over the fact that they dare didn't make Star Wars as weak as they wanted, why do you think that they won't go crazy over a small detail like that?

They fully believe Sword level Rahdahn is a legit thing and that everyone has Demon Slayer wrong but them and BoS Tanjirou has the PSI equivalent to a Tank Shell because he cut a Boulder.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It is but remember:
This is Spacebattle's after all. It ain't a place to act like it matters after all, it's a place where delusions are the main deal.
Oh I know. Part of the reason I've all but stopped debating there is because it's such a toxic circlejerk.

Funnily enough, while I know that there are others who do respect and research for TES, Dovahkiins universal standing on my end is thanks to SB's downplaying. I used to say Dovahkiin was small continent level and MHS, and whenever SB downplayed or stonewalled I'd use highends.

Given SB downplays and stonewalls all the time, I resorted to using said high ends often.

Until one day I realised there literally was no good reason not to use the high ends, and the core 'evidence' against something like Auri-Els Bow was pure argument from belief.

I posted stuff like universal+ infinite speed Dovahkiin in my respect thread, and I know people from other sites (CV, Reddit, VBW, even some non-vs communities and Kirkbride himself) look at my thread, so, while I cannot confirm if DB is using my evidence or someone elses...

This is to say, SB might have literally brought this on themselves. :Jiub:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Oh I know. Part of the reason I've all but stopped debating there is because it's such a toxic circlejerk.

Funnily enough, while I know that there are others who do respect and research for TES, Dovahkiins universal standing on my end is thanks to SB's downplaying. I used to say Dovahkiin was small continent level and MHS, and whenever SB downplayed or stonewalled I'd use highends.

Given SB downplays and stonewalls all the time, I resorted to using said high ends often.

Until one day I realised there literally was no good reason not to use the high ends, and the core 'evidence' against something like Auri-Els Bow was pure argument from belief.

I posted stuff like universal+ infinite speed Dovahkiin in my respect thread, and I know people from other sites (CV, Reddit, VBW, even some non-vs communities and Kirkbride himself) look at my thread, so, while I cannot confirm if DB is using my evidence or someone elses...

This is to say, SB might have literally brought this on themselves. :Jiub:
Oh yeah, this upcoming death battle is going to be beautiful, for all the right reasons. :hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

what the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back