• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate vs. Honkai... and a random motherfucker coming in with Yhwach solos out of nowhere...

Also:

Yeah, no. In reality, smaller black holes will have way stronger gravitational gradient than larger ones, and Sirin was perfectly fine with them anyway, even crushing one later. Blame FGO for knowing f*ck all about science and thinking that a gigantic black hole will be stronger than a smaller one.

Uh wut? And someone tell this dude, U-Olga can make Black Holes of various sizes...

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah Legends isn't as strong as advertised... just look at KOTOR where the Star Forge is literally powered by The Dark Side and can make Droids, Starships and otherwise infinitely and would overwhelm the entire Galaxy, Darth Nihilus' entire existence as well as The Exile's existence and whatever Emperor Vititae is...
Yeah tell that to Q99 who believes that a simple ash bones can kill Nihilus, despite we know Nihilus has things like Force Barrier

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Oh and here's my favorite from Q99 when I was still active on SB.

Tsunade being able to cure Tyranid's disease
weird thing about q99 is he is one of the only posters ive seen on any forum other than here that actually has a decent grasp on transformers feats

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
you headcanon tf, he headcanons tf too, i wonder how ur mindsets matched :mjpls

:mjlol
lmao believe it or not he just said some completely normal shit about Arks having more firepower than the earth and Decepticons having fleets of planetbusters in the comics, both of which are true

I was expecting either building level downplay or typical IDW Universal wank but be shocked me with neither

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
that jojo salt

ger still lives rent free to those weak minds, lmao, even if you would limit ger's range to planet levels, with the most low-end limiter, ger would still solo dbz and 98% of dbs :heston, cuz of its hax, alone :russ

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
> 40 minutes vid, to tell us, he mad that ger is a multiversal reality warper and has comments like W vid and goku solos :heston

:jordangif

w8, i saw lolnihilus name on that vid, in the comments

and he admits he is from sb :russ :heston

jobber godot

more like L godot :heston :mjlol

smh

he raigens a cool char for no reason, lmao

that jojo salt

ger still lives rent free to those weak minds, lmao, even if you would limit ger's range to planet levels, with the most low-end limiter, ger would still solo dbz and 98% of dbs :heston, cuz of its hax, alone :russ

R.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:Wut:

Why do people think Pain wouldnt just Almighty Push the entire lot of them and just wipe their asses out

:Wut:

Why do people think Pain wouldnt just Almighty Push the entire lot of them and just wipe their asses out

Because they legit believe Naruto characters from the start of the series all the way to the 4th War Arc is barely faster than sound...

Tablos

Preeminent
Because they legit believe Naruto characters from the start of the series all the way to the 4th War Arc is barely faster than sound...
They believe everything that autist Mook manchild says , he says Naruto characters are slow because the animation of explosions is in slow motion or ''they die to kunais''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back