• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Not reading that wall of text, but on a scale from 1 to Nanatsu no Taizai, how bad is the Slime Isekai?

We might need @OtherGalaxy to weigh in with his expertise on the scale's peak :hm

A hard 1 i didnt notice a single thing in it that even came close to something i would consider pedophilic

What MB said, OP is either unhinged projecting or should be using the internet with parental locks on, it's not even half as bad as NNT and MT is literally right there for them to rant on and is like 10 times worse

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Only pedophiles accuse non-pedophilic things of being pedophilic 🤷‍♂️

That’s the first thing to cross their minds, after all

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
HOLY SHIT! I mean Ulquiorra sucks but either Nazi or Quincy here is completely overkill, having both here is just cruel and unnecessary punishment , what the hell is the OP thinki...
Ulquiorra was able to resist vasto Ichigo and keep up with him and even one shot him at the end even if vasto remains stronger

Jugram and uryu lost against base squad 0

Kuruyashiki was said to have the level to be in squad 0 and that he has the level of their member excluding ichibei

Kuruyashiki lost vs Azashiro

Azashiro admits that SAFWY Zaraki is much stronger than him (he has a 10 percent chance of winning vs him)

Cien is relative to Zaraki SAFYW and cien says that facing vasto Ichigo would be complicated for him

Zaraki ~ Vasto~Cien>~ ulquiorra>>Azashiro>~ kuruyashiki ~ base squad 0>Jugram/ Uryu
Oh! Non-canon novel wank, right now I get it. :heston

The same Kenpachi that can apparently beat both of these fanfic characters, got literally fucking no-diffed by someone who is (at best) on the same level as the guys the 0 Division murked like they were absolutely nothing pre-Vollstanding.

Narita can jizz over Kenpachi all he wants, there's nothing 0 Division worthy about him or his predecessors. The mere fact that he can them at the point the novel takes place disproves the wank entirely.

Salfarc

Paramount
Saw something interesting at a certain Discord, Dark Sakura Matou vs Shippuden Sakura Haruno. @Xhominid The Apex can you give your analysis for this?

Because some ppl argue that since Kid Kakashi cut Lightning, and Sakura is above Kid Kakashi, then she is above lightning speed and should Blitz Dark Sakura. Someone else argue that Dark Sakura can simply eat Sakura and place her at the imaginary number space.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Saw something interesting at a certain Discord, Dark Sakura Matou vs Shippuden Sakura Haruno. @Xhominid The Apex can you give your analysis for this?

Because some ppl argue that since Kid Kakashi cut Lightning, and Sakura is above Kid Kakashi, then she is above lightning speed and should Blitz Dark Sakura.
Lightning speed isn't even remotely a big deal in Fate verse, especially not for the likes of Dark Sakura.
Someone else argue that Dark Sakura can simply eat Sakura and place her at the imaginary number space.
That is essentially what will happen, just replace Haruno with the entire Naruto verse and you have it spot on.

Salfarc

Paramount
Lightning speed isn't even remotely a big deal in Fate verse, especially not for the likes of Dark Sakura.

That is essentially what will happen, just replace Haruno with the entire Naruto verse and you have it spot on.

The thing is the first point is argued quite a lot in Naruto's fandom. Since Sasuke using Kirin was considered a big deal, and early Shippuden Naruto and Sakura should scale to Kid Kakashi. Why would Kirin be considered lethal against them if they are Lightning Speed and Kirin is made purely of Lightning? Furthermore, people also argued that the lightning Kakashi cuts may not be on the level of actual Lightning speed. It was weird reading this, although since this isnt in Naruto fandom they may not know this happens.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Royd was conscious after Yamamoto’s strongest bankai attack. Said bankai attack only took apart only about 90% of his torso ( not all of it).
Yeah but that was AFTER it tore through Royd's shield spell, which would have absorbed a lot of the energy.

Not only would Royd not have gotten hit with all of it but he is literally restricted from using said shield spell.
I doubt that a shikai attack would come close to that. I’ll give it to Royd.
Royd with just blut had his arm cut with a shikai slash, needed said blut to be up to not instantly die to ZnT West and to kick Yamamoto through it (to no effect).

Yamamoto no-sold being coated in ZnT West for several minutes while Ennetsu Jigoku pretty much fucking one-shotted him. Who gives a fuck if it's a shikai attack?
Ah yes, the featless Ennetsu jigoku. So powerful
Featless? :breh
0395-007.png

0395-008.png
0395-010.png

0395-011.png
0395-012.png
Featless? :really
bleach-2400611-26da2d0a5cba63f6c145421f85e038bf.jpg
FUCKING FEATLESS MY ASS! :scust

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The thing is the first point is argued quite a lot in Naruto's fandom. Since Sasuke using Kirin was considered a big deal, and early Shippuden Naruto and Sakura should scale to Kid Kakashi. Why would Kirin be considered lethal against them if they are Lightning Speed and Kirin is made purely of Lightning?
Because it's strong enough to nuke a mountain under it if I remember right, it's not a regular bolt of lightning.
Furthermore, people also argued that the lightning Kakashi cuts may not be on the level of actual Lightning speed. It was weird reading this, although since this isnt in Naruto fandom they may not know this happens.
The lightning kakashi cut was just a regular bolt of lightning (no evidence of it being anything else), of course it would be lightning speed.

The issue is that we never see the feat so how fast it exactly makes Kakashi is unclear since we don't see how much he moved relative to the lightning bolt.

The fact that even if we try and give Haruno everything she has and be as lenient as we can, she has no way to actually kill Dark Sakura? Meanwhile, Dark Sakura can just eat Haruno and call it a day.

Because some ppl argue that since Kid Kakashi cut Lightning, and Sakura is above Kid Kakashi, then she is above lightning speed and should Blitz Dark Sakura. Someone else argue that Dark Sakura can simply eat Sakura and place her at the imaginary number space.

Lightning Speed doesn't mean shit in Fate nor does Kakashi and Sakura even scale to that shit anyway. Meanwhile, Dark Sakura can throw her Giants at Sakura and she dies, throw Grail Mud at her and she dies or just hit her with Magecraft and she dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back