Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Coronzon is immune to most of the known magics in toaru, there are a few soul rip magic iirc but I have to check. Also the entire reason why Accel hit her with a solar system level attack was to soul rip, she couldn't be soul ripped by anything weaker.

If Goetia can use his galaxy level output with his spells he can probably make it work. But again, Coronzon's body and soul are capable of fighting on there own, so even if he manages it he still gets solo'd by Magick: Flaming_Sword.

I just disagree on her not being affected by the Incineration Ritual. (Well, Lola Stuart would be affected, Coronzon itself wouldn't since it exists in a phase, though Coronzon won't be able to enter the universe since there was no summoning and avatar to possess.)
I'm just nitpicking here, but is Da'at/the Abyss ever actually called a Phase?

shiny

Paramount
You know, they call me a jerk now, of course. But what is this Goetia versus Coronzon bullshit?

The maximum possible level for the Goetia is the Multiverse, and this is based on the fact that the World is suppressed, the radius of incineration, and that his final explosion destroyed his conceptual universe. All. This is the maximum.

At the same time, to Coronzon, this is a damn minimum.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I also thought Coronzon could just make more bodies/avatars even if the main one gets destroyed? :hm

You know, they call me a jerk now, of course. But what is this Goetia versus Coronzon bullshit?

The maximum possible level for the Goetia is the Multiverse, and this is based on the fact that the World is suppressed, the radius of incineration, and that his final explosion destroyed his conceptual universe. All. This is the maximum.

At the same time, to Coronzon, this is a damn minimum.

:really

Nah nigga, you and Xhom is the bomb site. Astaro and shiny will be the equivalent of a nuke going off. :jordangif

You are giving me way too much credit in caring about No Aru at this point, my friend.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nothings really stopping her from either possessing someone else or making a new avatar.

The only inconvenience from her losing the body of Laura Stuart she’s had for so long is the extra power she accumulated with that body represented by Laura’s incredibly long hair that was made from countless nights absorbing moonlight.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Nothings really stopping her from either possessing someone else or making a new avatar.

The only inconvenience from her losing the body of Laura Stuart she’s had for so long is the extra power she accumulated with that body represented by Laura’s incredibly long hair that was made from countless nights absorbing moonlight.
So her main vessel was created via the same method her Aethyr Avatars were?

Yeah, that makes sense.

shiny

Paramount

You understand that everything is bad when r s enters the voice of reason.

Tablos

Illustrious
For guys like Chadhan is the reason of why Jojos has bad reputation in vs forums

You understand that everything is bad when r s enters the voice of reason.

If that's supposed to be a voice of reason, then dear god is your standards low.
Heroic Spirits having absurd levels of willpower is what makes them... Heroic Spirits, that's the point.
Karna, Heracles, Rama, Artoria, EMIYA, etc, etc. have done ludicrous shit literally because they wanted to do it, hell or high water or even through sheer unconscious thought.
Even Shirou, Rin and even Kotomine have done shit similar to that and they are just humans(Who else can live for HOURS without a working HEART? Who else can still function despite literally being brain dead?), it's not even anything new, it's basically bringing in the most obvious fact that anyone who has actually read or watched Fate knows about.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
If that's supposed to be a voice of reason, then dear god is your standards low.
Heroic Spirits having absurd levels of willpower is what makes them... Heroic Spirits, that's the point.
Karna, Heracles, Rama, Artoria, EMIYA, etc, etc. have done ludicrous shit literally because they wanted to do it, hell or high water or even through sheer unconscious thought.
Even Shirou, Rin and even Kotomine have done shit similar to that and they are just humans(Who else can live for HOURS without a working HEART? Who else can still function despite literally being brain dead?), it's not even anything new, it's basically bringing in the most obvious fact that anyone who has actually read or watched Fate knows about.
That ain't willpower. It's pure BS magic and the Writer not knowing what willpower is.
> Your point still stands though.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
She wouldn’t need to since she won’t feel a thing with her standard avatar
Assuming that her physical body doesn't survive, she still nukes the time temple and Goetia with a Flaming sword. The last thing Goetia sees is God's laughing face as he gets booted to heaven.

@Xhominid The Apex How does Goetia's independent manifestation work again?? Sb claimed that he could revive again and again without delay through time. What does it do and actually work.

That ain't willpower. It's pure BS magic and the Writer not knowing what willpower is.
> Your point still stands though.

I mean that's the point though? Considering how the series works, a Hero's Luck stat allows them to defy the World's rules as is even if it's shit like Causality Reversal. A person's willpower allows them to do truly insane things, Nasu just takes it to it's most logical conclusion in a series where that counts heavily.

@Xhominid The Apex How does Goetia's independent manifestation work again?? Sb claimed that he could revive again and again without delay through time. What does it do and actually work.

I see what Type-Rey is talking about now...
  • Independent Manifestation (A Rank): A special Skill. A superior version of Independent Action. Furthermore, due to the existence fixation, it also possesses the effect of resistance toward attack by means of instant death and time manipulation. Those with the skill do not receive influence from the Human Order Incineration by means of singularities, or from the compilation of Human Order by means of *****, manifesting as long the requirement is fulfilled.[1]

I don't feel like going to ridiculous lengths explaining it so there you go.

Back