• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of time

Exceptional
View attachment 973

This view is so wrong but is supported by many people in SB. I'm really appalled to see how many people actually don't accept Gae Bolg but ignore the durability. Not only did it ignore attempts at evasion, but the outcome was literally decided. How can we not ignore sustainability if the result is a strong heart?

It was never said that Endurance was important to Gae Bolg.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Jesus christ this is like talking to a baby.

Had my computer checked in for 4 days, comes back and checks WorstGen
Goddamn, if I wasn't looking for something to vent on, I'm glad I did...

Stop talking nonsense and post actual evidence.

"I won't accept what you gave me as evidence, give me actual evidence"
This was after I gave him extremely obvious evidence why Nikola Tesla would be on par with Iskandar's Bulls if not slightly better than Iskandar's bulls due to being the main catalyst to hold off the 28 Demon God Pillars at once...

The irony is that you know damn well he downplays Iskandar something fierce too making this effectively pointless from his perspective.

I don't have to prove a negative.

"I don't have to prove a negative showing why your point is wrong despite you bringing in a literal video showing why I'm wrong"

Jesus Fucking Christ, this is supposed to be one of the "better Spacebattles debaters" and someone who constantly acts like he's better than me... somehow not realizing that yes, you have to post a reason to prove a negative...
Like even fucking Redditors, VSB'ers and Quora users understand this shit.

Post proof that Broken Phantasm Caladbolg II equals its original's true name release.

And my post is not even a defense at all, I'm simply asking you to post actual evidence for your claims.

You have no proof that the Broken Phantasm version of Caladbolg II matches the original.

These might as well be the same thing and funny enough, I don't need much evidence to prove it because the game did it itself:

Fate/complete material III p128 said:
User: Archer
Caladbolg is the demonic sword wielded by the Irish hero Fergus mac Róich in Celtic mythology. The version that Archer projects has been altered to improve its function as an arrow.
In the legends, Fergus mac Róich was the former king of Ulster and foster-father of the hero Cú Chulainn. However, he was tricked out of his kingship, and later allied with Connacht, an enemy of Ulster. During the decisive battle between Connacht and Ulster, Fergus was able to corner the enemy king who had betrayed him, but was prevented from killing him. It is said that he redirected his rage at this turn of events upon three hills, using Caladbolg to blast their tops clean off.
Cú Chulainn is affected by a geis that makes it his duty to be defeated once by the sword so long as the wielder is Ulster-born. For that reason, it could be said to be his natural enemy.
Also, there is a theory that the Caladbolg from Celtic mythology is the same sword as the Caledfwlch from Welsh mythology, making it a prototype of Excalibur.

This is from Archer's use of Caladbolg II, by the way, a full on comparison to the original Caladbolg and even in the materials, all that's stated is that Archer modified it to for Archery use, nothing about it losing anymore power than it being degraded from a typical Projection use barring Broken Phantasm(which I brought in it's use from Shirou vs. Saber Alter).

Again, really showing that it's literally just a "No You" argument.

No, it's not. Your delusional interpretations don't count as proof.

My "delusional interpretations":

Q: Who'd win if the Servants and the 27 Ancestors fought each other? Also, who'd win in a fight between Bazett, a renowned powerhouse of the Association, and Ciel, top class in even the Association?

A:
Depends on compatibility, but basically Servants will have the slightly higher advantage. With Saber, Lancer, and Archer classes, we ought to be able to relax and see decent fights. In particular, Saber has THAT sort of Noble Phantasms so against guys like the 27 Ancestors that overwhelm by material quantity and alienness, she'd be REALLY tough.
....Well, there are also some of those tough Ancestors that can withstand a direct hit from Excalibur-class attacks, but against those guys that just (emphasis on just; other stats don't match up) have wickedly high HP, Lancer-aniki'd be pretty tough.

And the Kagetsu Tohya story Dawn, written by the author of Overlord, has 30% Arcueid's full powered Marble Phantasm fail to do fuck all to Maiko Yamase (basically all that remains of Nrvnqsr Chaos from Tsukihime after Shiki killed his ass). Additionally, Arcueid makes mention that upon approaching True Chaos (aka, the real Chaos Tide/Primordial Sea/Grail Mud) that it becomes a world in and of itself, that power to destroy it would be sufficient to destroy the world.

Me bringing in simple ass evidence which shows Nasu very clearly is using Fabro Rowan against Excalibur(And Excalibur-Class attacks) and that Fabro's shit is not on par with the true Primordial Sea...

Remember, this is the guy who went on a temper tantrum here that was literally plucking shit that I said off the cuff years ago and/or had a brain fart without thinking to try and ruin any knowledge I have of the Nasuverse for anyone who sees this(The evidence isn't here because @Masterblack06 immediately deleted it from existence, it was so bad :diolaugh ) but let's not forget that this is the same guy who believes you don't need to prove a negative, you can just say it fine.

I'm not gonna to another forum to look for proof. do your own job yourself.

Why even be a fucking debater then?! What the fuck type of answer is this?! No wonder Spacebattles is regarded as a joke when doing research is somehow a fucking problem?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back